Dragon Shin

Oct 6, 2017
HELP!
I have played this game before, and I deleted it. but the compatibility settings of the previous version still exist. so when I run the newer version it is displayed according to the previous settings. any help on how can I undo them and start the game freshly. (I found the uberpie folder in appdata and deleted it but with no avail)

MegaApe

Oct 18, 2017
I have an issue with the game. When i try start the Game.exe, it does not go into full screen, i cant even see the start (game title) menu. Untitled.png

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
I think i'm going blind ! For 10 min can't find Jennifer's phone in her backyard :D some help ? / Nevermind found it. Maybe because it was raining it didn't show it, but sleeping till the next day made it appear

Kaischi

Jun 13, 2018
I'm at ~56% and nothing wont happen anymore... Whats the matter with that?
I took fotos of Beccas ass, while in sexy underwear, now nothing goes further anymore...just can fap all the time and sleep... Anyone knows how to proceed?

Thx!

Edit: Plus, i have stats 3 and 17, to puzzle its says "u need 17, yours is 17...."
wtf, is it normal?!

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
this game for sure got huge potencial, story so far is good gameplay is decent and so far never got any bugs, but the dev need to had at least a sex scene cause its on version 0.6.1 and all we saw so far was mc masturbate, a few other things,

Okamikari

Mar 30, 2018
Not really.I have seen a picture somewhere, mc in mary`s bed,hugging her.But i did not find the scene and i got 100%.
And there are a few scenes where you can spy on her in the bathroom.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
The art work alone for this game has me hooked. Not sure about the rest of it yet as it's so early doors. I'm curious to see how the "game" aspect of it is fleshed out but from where we are the main characters have been set up rather nicely.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I thought $10 patrons got the same early access as the $20 patrons.
I noticed that the day it came out, and I told Uber to make sure to change that. Small little mistakes like that, I make sure to tell him to correct it. -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hahaha people hate Darnell and yet he’s my favorite character. x'D I’m glad people are getting so involved in the game. I tried to help make his dialogue sound like a real bastard. Glad to see people are liking the update. I’m gonna be working on it again tomorrow night. Just wanted to check in. :extremelyhappy: -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I think i'm going blind ! For 10 min can't find Jennifer's phone in her backyard :D some help ? / Nevermind found it. Maybe because it was raining it didn't show it, but sleeping till the next day made it appear
Yeah I don’t believe it appears during the rain. Our canonical answer to that would be that it’s too hard to see in that weather lol - Morah

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes