Animelovar

May 9, 2018
Female Protag?! Since when? Anyways you got my attention though I do have a question or two.

1. Are you able to play as her from the beginning?

2. Is pure lesbian possibly or not?

3. Is there even enough content to bother downloading it if your only interested in the female part?

Feb 6, 2018
Female Protag?! Since when? Anyways you got my attention though I do have a question or two.

3. Is there even enough content to bother downloading it if your only interested in the female part?
Don't know if you have played the game before but it is basically doing daily activities during different times of the day (morning, day, evening, night, midnight). At some point around the middle portion when you go to sleep you get a prompt of choosing a character to control (up until now there is only one besides the protag). You basically do the same gameplay until u decide to go to sleep from which point onward you play as the protag again. It's more like those characters you can alternatively control have quests that are tied to the protag's quest and you play their part.

Animelovar

May 9, 2018
Don't know if you have played the game before but it is basically doing daily activities during different times of the day (morning, day, evening, night, midnight). At some point around the middle portion when you go to sleep you get a prompt of choosing a character to control (up until now there is only one besides the protag). You basically do the same gameplay until u decide to go to sleep from which point onward you play as the protag again. It's more like those characters you can alternatively control have quests that are tied to the protag's quest and you play their part.
Ah, what a shame. But thanks for saving me some time and frustration.

Reactions: DrFree

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
The Weight Lifting mini game is bugged. After each round I have to restart the game because if I want to do the lifting again the power bar is stuck and nothing happens.

jejesele

Jul 8, 2018
Hello guys i cant play bowling, when i click i only see an empty bar, i read that we just have do hold and drag but nothing change. Anyone with a fix or tip ?

chaoneho

Feb 21, 2020
There is a backlash about the story of the main character's NTR or corruption, but don't forget about the existence of'sample'. In the sample, even a virgin can immediately turn into a sex slave, so it is not difficult to understand the sudden change of the character. Of course, the NTR scene that is not depicted is disappointing.

Reactions: Terrygun

Zelva

Nov 11, 2018
Clara just disappears after I go and buy superglue lmao, why the hell does this always happen when I play this game. SOMETHING will always break, I want to enjoy playing, but the game wont let me

Enot1964

May 20, 2019

1. No.
2. No.
3. No.

Reactions: DrFree
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes