MrMagUD

Jan 1, 2020
After the mind told MC to follow Mary and spy bathroom, I can't find the bathroom door open and trigger the scene even when the quest spy bathroom again pop up. Help pls.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
anyone knows how to complete quest title "Spy into bathroom once more"
Best solution of your problem is to download fixed version. First release of v0-47-5 was hevily bugged, your problem was solved in the bugfix version of this game. Download links are on OP.

CommanderRa

Nov 11, 2020
I think it's more because the entire scene was really retarded. mary was somehow pretending to be under control even though 1) peter was nowhere in sight 2) they've already established that there are cases where controlling her wasn't absolute 3)she hated darnell and had no reason to go with it and 4) darnell somehow got in and was molesting her inside a VIP gym. as some other guy said if Darnell had been physically threatening mary and stripped her instead of her being a retard and still pretending she was under control it would have been entirely different.
Not only that, but the entire premise centers around the refusal to communicate. How many Reddit threads have you seen where the OP asks "What movies would have been shortest if the characters simply communicated." NTR is fine, but I dislike Darnell and I hate storylines that center around miscommunication. Otherwise, good work. The artwork is amazing too. However I would have liked the first times with Mary to be under different circumstances, I.E. not a washing machine or bathroom floor.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes