Renozrz

May 24, 2019
Does this update end after pool part ....
Cuz I seem to have no tasks/quest in the diary after that

kaasknabbels

Feb 16, 2018
So I'm stuck on 19.9%. Enabled cheats when started. Need to go to the maill so I can call a date (requires 40$). Im assuming its the phone booth but it doesn't let me click it... Am I missing something?

Also, a walktrough page or download would be nice it these situations.

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
So I'm stuck on 19.9%. Enabled cheats when started. Need to go to the maill so I can call a date (requires 40$). Im assuming its the phone booth but it doesn't let me click it... Am I missing something?

Also, a walktrough page or download would be nice it these situations.
I think you need to go to the MALL not mail, if it's for the date with Becca go into the shopping center and click on the bowling alley.

kaasknabbels

Feb 16, 2018
I think you need to go to the MALL not mail, if it's for the date with Becca go into the shopping center and click on the bowling alley.
Yep I definitely meant the mall. I'm not sure for what date it is. In the shopping center I dont have a bowling alley. Phone booth is not clickable either

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
Yep I definitely meant the mall. I'm not sure for what date it is. In the shopping center I dont have a bowling alley. Phone booth is not clickable either
The bowling alley is in the mall, if you enter the mall you see the option to go bowling at the bottom of the screen. You can click on Becca to start the date and you need 40$ to start it.

kaasknabbels

Feb 16, 2018
i dunno dude, try progressing a different task. You're playing the bug free version right? I see " spy in the bathroom once more" is still on your list.
Yup well that has been there since beginnning.. Im playing the latest version, The 'a' version. The bathroom task is something i probably unlock later on in the game because I've tried everyday, and every moment of the day. But nothing triggers it. It helped to continue with other tasks untill now. Maybe I have to try those other tasks now indeed.

I'll have to check

kaasknabbels

Feb 16, 2018
i dunno dude, try progressing a different task. You're playing the bug free version right? I see " spy in the bathroom once more" is still on your list.
Well.. Had to go to the restroom to call Clara... Thanks for the replies anyways.

EDIT
Sike... thats just another option I have there.. Back to 1 :(

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I have the fixed version 0.47.5a but still same problem cant spy on girls
I did't find any problems, I've finished this game last Sunday. Most probably you failed to trigger some event(s), I'd recommend you to follow waklthrough at the early stages of the game. Here the last screenshot of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And walkthrough:

Reactions: DrFree and sanga69

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
How can I unlock NTR there is no walkthrough
my guess is you, back when the doctor asks if you're hallucinating, ask for the medicine. W/o the devil, MC turns into super cuck. like he has some kind of ancient curse, i swear it is nuts. I haven't played that route, but I can tell man.

Reactions: DrFree and nnt25

nnt25

Nov 17, 2019
my guess is you, back when the doctor asks if you're hallucinating, ask for the medicine. W/o the devil, MC turns into super cuck. like he has some kind of ancient curse, i swear it is nuts. I haven't played that route, but I can tell man.
okay thats pretty at the start

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes