Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Imagine Peter that "enslaves" Danny with the help of Becca and Clara... That would be awesome...
I'm 25% through the scenes and the devil finally showed interest in that tiny twink ass. Is he a femboy? a trap that we make crossdress? Closeted trans girl? Transman with no dismorphia, so he's cool with having a vagina? or just a twink?

Dremur

Oct 20, 2019
Hey sry im sure it was already asked but couldnt find it. what schould i do with task "i wonder how my little bimbo is doing"

DarkMatter

Dec 9, 2017
I'm 25% through the scenes and the devil finally showed interest in that tiny twink ass. Is he a femboy? a trap that we make crossdress? Closeted trans girl? Transman with no dismorphia, so he's cool with having a vagina? or just a twink?
I think he's the classic guy who doesn't know he's a femboy inside and acts like a normal boy

Reactions: Crichton

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
You know this game is actually pretty good when it's not bugging the fuck out and groundhog day-ing you into placing camera's for the rest of eternity. (god bless the dude that posted the new patched version into the thread a few days ago)

That being said, there are some things to critique about the game.
For starters the ntr option in the gym, I know it got patched but the fact that's it's even there is just kinda weird to me, like who plays that far into the non-ntr route and goes "hmm, you know what this non-ntr route could use? Some goddamn NTR!" Just seems uncanny to me. I also wasn't that big a fan of the new character switching mechanic as it's kind of tedious and it's not like we couldn't read the girls inner dialogue before either so it doesn't add that much new stuff outside of some solo scenes, might be good for in the ntr route though. Something else that bothered me was how you take your "Mary" for the first time in a drunken stupor, it's so anticlimactic...

As for Darnell, Daryll? Black dude... I'm not entirely happy with the way his character is developing. When he got introduced I thought there would be two routes for the guy, one where you make peace with him and the other where you go full John Wick on his ass, but I don't really see a change in how he acts towards you even if you choose the goody two-shoes options.

For example close to the beginning you got a scene with him where he looks like he's been manhandled by Mike Tyson and you're given the option to help him out or leave him. Now I assumed helping him would change his behavior at least a little bit towards the mc and put you on the befriending route but the fucking asswipe makes a pass at Priscilla and even tries to fuck your mom with the whole remote control fiasco. Like at this point I'm pretty dead set on getting revenge. I gave him a chance to change and he fucking wasted it.

But then the game has the gall to show you a scene with Tiffany afterwards where she's all like "you could be great friends if only you patched things up and he's such a misunderstood nice guy" Like fuck off, dude's a lowlife drug dealer that bullies the mc, makes passes towards your girls and tries to fuck your mom. Honestly we probably should have been given more chances to befriend him prior to this point, the way he tried to lay his hands on your mother makes him really hard to redeem and the whole scenario shouldn't have happened in the first place if you helped the fucker out previously.
Just my two cents though, take it or leave it, it's all good.

sanga69

May 25, 2019
thank
I did't find any problems, I've finished this game last Sunday. Most probably you failed to trigger some event(s), I'd recommend you to follow waklthrough at the early stages of the game. Here the last screenshot of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And walkthrough:
well its the same walkthrough I followed before but hey seemed to work on a new game so thank you anyways

DarkMatter

Dec 9, 2017
I really hope in the next update if you choose the ntr choice this will not affect the story such as for example Mary who begins to prefer Darnell to Peter

Reactions: ActiveShooter

sailordus

Apr 9, 2020
Hello Guys, I can't peep mom at the bathroom... When I click on the bathroom door, the MC just enters the bathroom, but nobody's inside. Can someone help me ?

pbam

May 22, 2018
You know this game is actually pretty good when it's not bugging the fuck out and groundhog day-ing you into placing camera's for the rest of eternity. (god bless the dude that posted the new patched version into the thread a few days ago)

That being said, there are some things to critique about the game.
For starters the ntr option in the gym, I know it got patched but the fact that's it's even there is just kinda weird to me, like who plays that far into the non-ntr route and goes "hmm, you know what this non-ntr route could use? Some goddamn NTR!" Just seems uncanny to me. I also wasn't that big a fan of the new character switching mechanic as it's kind of tedious and it's not like we couldn't read the girls inner dialogue before either so it doesn't add that much new stuff outside of some solo scenes, might be good for in the ntr route though. Something else that bothered me was how you take your "Mary" for the first time in a drunken stupor, it's so anticlimactic...

As for Darnell, Daryll? Black dude... I'm not entirely happy with the way his character is developing. When he got introduced I thought there would be two routes for the guy, one where you make peace with him and the other where you go full John Wick on his ass, but I don't really see a change in how he acts towards you even if you choose the goody two-shoes options.

For example close to the beginning you got a scene with him where he looks like he's been manhandled by Mike Tyson and you're given the option to help him out or leave him. Now I assumed helping him would change his behavior at least a little bit towards the mc and put you on the befriending route but the fucking asswipe makes a pass at Priscilla and even tries to fuck your mom with the whole remote control fiasco. Like at this point I'm pretty dead set on getting revenge. I gave him a chance to change and he fucking wasted it.

But then the game has the gall to show you a scene with Tiffany afterwards where she's all like "you could be great friends if only you patched things up and he's such a misunderstood nice guy" Like fuck off, dude's a lowlife drug dealer that bullies the mc, makes passes towards your girls and tries to fuck your mom. Honestly we probably should have been given more chances to befriend him prior to this point, the way he tried to lay his hands on your mother makes him really hard to redeem and the whole scenario shouldn't have happened in the first place if you helped the fucker out previously.
Just my two cents though, take it or leave it, it's all good.
Yeah, that sudden NTR stuff in the non NTR route was weird as shit and made no sense story wise it's like Mary dropped several IQ points for no reason. Also, Darnell is very likely drugging/brainwashing your "sister" as well which was sort of being hinted at the start. At the very least they've done a great job at making him incredibly unlikable.

Last edited:

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
Hello Guys, I can't peep mom at the bathroom... When I click on the bathroom door, the MC just enters the bathroom, but nobody's inside. Can someone help me ?
You're most likely playing the old version of the game that had some bugs that got patched later, being stuck placing camera's and not triggering the shower scene are common bugs. Some guy posted the working version of the game in the thread, just go back a few pages and look for it. That one should work just fine.

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Yeah, that sudden NTR stuff in the non NTR route was weird as shit and made no sense story wise it's like Mary dropped several IQ points for no reason. Also, Darnell is very likely drugging/brainwashing your "sister" as well which was sort of being hinted at the start. At the very least they've done a great job at making him incredibly unlikable.
I also agree that there was no logic to this NTR option in this update, and I didn't even choose this route, I thought that the NTR would come only after the three major updates, including Danny's, were released, it was not coherent and it took me by surprise , if in this update of Mary we had this shit, imagine in the update of Tiffany, since Darnell already has an influence with her, hopefully she is not very influenced by this piece of shit, unfortunately the NTR will ruin the game.

pbam

May 22, 2018
I also agree that there was no logic to this NTR option in this update, and I didn't even choose this route, I thought that the NTR would come only after the three major updates, including Danny's, were released, it was not coherent and it took me by surprise , if in this update of Mary we had this shit, imagine in the update of Tiffany, since Darnell already has an influence with her, hopefully she is not very influenced by this piece of shit, unfortunately the NTR will ruin the game.
He probably has his hooks pretty deep considering he can just tell her to show her ass right in front of her "brother" out in public.

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
He probably has his hooks pretty deep considering he can just tell her to show her ass right in front of her "brother" out in public.
It seems that the business is going to be more complicated for non-NTR fans, Mary had nothing to do with him and acted like an idiot, although the developer has corrected it, it will give you an idea of what the next update will be like, imagine Tiffany who even tried to ask Peter to be friendly with Darnell, Urgh, that will be a Shit! I want to see how the developer will elaborate the story of Tiffany and how he will take her out of this influence of Darnell and put her in the harem of the MC, it will be awesome to get revenge on this shit with her sister, Chantele.

Last edited:

pbam

May 22, 2018
It seems that the business is going to be more complicated for non-NTR fans, Mary had nothing to do with him and acted like an idiot, although the developer has corrected it, it will give you an idea of what the next update will be like, imagine Tiffany who even tried to ask Peter to be friendly with Darnell, Urgh, that will be a Shit! I want to see how the developer will elaborate the story of Tiffany and how he will take her out of this influence of Darnell and put her in the harem of the MC, it will be awesome to get revenge on this shit with her sister, Chantele.
Well it was implied that girls that the MC bangs somehow become immune to whatever drug the syndicate is using and might have something to do with the drug that his "mom" has been making him take since he was young. Could be his semen or hormones might be an antidote to whatever drug they're making the other mind controlled/drugged girls take. MC is probably going to catch her blowing Darnell for drugs or Darnell was the one ordering her to camwhore for cash. It's also weird that the teacher seems to just be a regular junky hooked on "standard" pills and not at all controlled by them. Honestly a huge oversight on Darnell's and the principals part. I was also surprised that Darnell didn't get wacked after losing thousands of dollars worth of product. Cartels kill people for far less, much less a secretive sex slave operation. Guess getting the shit beaten out of him was enough but here's hoping we can do that ourselves eventually.

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Well it was implied that girls that the MC bangs somehow become immune to whatever drug the syndicate is using and might have something to do with the drug that his "mom" has been making him take since he was young. Could be his semen or hormones might be an antidote to whatever drug they're making the other mind controlled/drugged girls take. MC is probably going to catch her blowing Darnell for drugs or Darnell was the one ordering her to camwhore for cash. It's also weird that the teacher seems to just be a regular junky hooked on "standard" pills and not at all controlled by them. Honestly a huge oversight on Darnell's and the principals part. I was also surprised that Darnell didn't get wacked after losing thousands of dollars worth of product. Cartels kill people for far less, much less a secretive sex slave operation. Guess getting the shit beaten out of him was enough but here's hoping we can do that ourselves eventually.
I liked the idea, there is everything for the MC to be an alpha in this story, I think that was the idea from the beginning, NTR came through petitions from NTR fans. I just hope it's not too heavy and that Tiffany didn't have sex with Darnell, but I think I saw him comment that Peter's control, which he thought hypnotized Mary, would help him with Tifanny, so it's possible that they didn't sleep together.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes