pbam

May 22, 2018
I liked the idea, there is everything for the MC to be an alpha in this story, I think that was the idea from the beginning, NTR came through petitions from NTR fans. I just hope it's not too heavy and that Tiffany didn't have sex with Darnell, but I think I saw him comment that Peter's control, which he thought hypnotized Mary, would help him with Tifanny, so it's possible that they didn't sleep together.
Yeah, probably the same situation with the teacher where he just fondled them at best due to them wanting the drugs but haven't gotten too far yet. I hope they don't go overboard with the cuck shit on the NON NTR route. Let the cucks stay in their own containment route. Seriously cucks are worse than furries and foot lovers in my opinion.

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Yeah, probably the same situation with the teacher where he just fondled them at best due to them wanting the drugs but haven't gotten too far yet. I hope they don't go overboard with the cuck shit on the NON NTR route. Let the cucks stay in their own containment route. Seriously cucks are worse than furries and foot lovers in my opinion.
I agree, leave the NTR on the NTR route, for those who have this fetish! Not on the Non-NTR route! NTR disgusts me.

Reactions: DrFree

1xxx23

Jun 29, 2020
You know this game is actually pretty good when it's not bugging the fuck out and groundhog day-ing you into placing camera's for the rest of eternity. (god bless the dude that posted the new patched version into the thread a few days ago)

That being said, there are some things to critique about the game.
For starters the ntr option in the gym, I know it got patched but the fact that's it's even there is just kinda weird to me, like who plays that far into the non-ntr route and goes "hmm, you know what this non-ntr route could use? Some goddamn NTR!" Just seems uncanny to me. I also wasn't that big a fan of the new character switching mechanic as it's kind of tedious and it's not like we couldn't read the girls inner dialogue before either so it doesn't add that much new stuff outside of some solo scenes, might be good for in the ntr route though. Something else that bothered me was how you take your "Mary" for the first time in a drunken stupor, it's so anticlimactic...

As for Darnell, Daryll? Black dude... I'm not entirely happy with the way his character is developing. When he got introduced I thought there would be two routes for the guy, one where you make peace with him and the other where you go full John Wick on his ass, but I don't really see a change in how he acts towards you even if you choose the goody two-shoes options.

For example close to the beginning you got a scene with him where he looks like he's been manhandled by Mike Tyson and you're given the option to help him out or leave him. Now I assumed helping him would change his behavior at least a little bit towards the mc and put you on the befriending route but the fucking asswipe makes a pass at Priscilla and even tries to fuck your mom with the whole remote control fiasco. Like at this point I'm pretty dead set on getting revenge. I gave him a chance to change and he fucking wasted it.

But then the game has the gall to show you a scene with Tiffany afterwards where she's all like "you could be great friends if only you patched things up and he's such a misunderstood nice guy" Like fuck off, dude's a lowlife drug dealer that bullies the mc, makes passes towards your girls and tries to fuck your mom. Honestly we probably should have been given more chances to befriend him prior to this point, the way he tried to lay his hands on your mother makes him really hard to redeem and the whole scenario shouldn't have happened in the first place if you helped the fucker out previously.
Just my two cents though, take it or leave it, it's all good.
Nice comment with nice replies aswell. At this point I just hope that the dev and his team are both seeking feedback like this to the game. Would be a shame if all of the comments of this kind were not being read by them.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Lets be honest they never would have released that bug fix if they didnt started losing patreons but the fact to the matters is that the devs are beta cucks,plain and simple and it wouldnt surprise me if they're gonna shit on Tiffany's story (add yet another NTR scene in the Non-NTR path even if its avoidable it shouldnt be there in teh first place ) like they did with Mary but who knows maybe im wrong even tho i dont think so ...

pbam

May 22, 2018
Lets be honest they never would have released that bug fix if they didnt started losing patreons but the fact to the matters is that the devs are beta cucks, plain and simple and it wouldn't surprise me if they're gonna shit on Tiffany's story (add yet another NTR scene in the Non-NTR path even if its avoidable it shouldnt be there in teh first place ) like they did with Mary but who knows maybe im wrong even tho i dont think so ...
At this point only Tiffany has the highest chance of getting NTR'd compared to the rest of the harem since it's implied that they're immune, and she's still under the influence of Darnell, and I'm assuming the syndicate/cult/cartel. They would have to deliberately force NTR scenes or perform leaps of logic like what they did with Mary if they want to add in cuck shit in the Non-NTR route. I seriously hope they don't go this path.

Reactions: Red88

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
At this point only Tiffany has the highest chance of getting NTR'd compared to the rest of the harem since it's implied that they're immune, and she's still under the influence of Darnell, and I'm assuming the syndicate/cult/cartel. They would have to deliberately force NTR scenes or perform leaps of logic like what they did with Mary if they want to add in cuck shit in the Non-NTR route. I seriously hope they don't go this path.
If they pulled that shit with Mary imagine what they could/will do with Tiffany and since they went on this path i wouldnt be surprised if they'll pull NTR scenes out of their asses again.

Reactions: ZaIgo and Red88

MegaApe

Oct 18, 2017
I need help with a task, It says "There's gotta be a way to call Alan" I checked everywhere, the bed the phone the laptop and the school, other people houses too but I'm not able to complete this task.

Edit : NVM I'm stupid , You gotta go to the mall and press on the BIG RED telephone box :)....

Last edited:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
You know this game is actually pretty good when it's not bugging the fuck out and groundhog day-ing you into placing camera's for the rest of eternity. (god bless the dude that posted the new patched version into the thread a few days ago)

That being said, there are some things to critique about the game.
For starters the ntr option in the gym, I know it got patched but the fact that's it's even there is just kinda weird to me, like who plays that far into the non-ntr route and goes "hmm, you know what this non-ntr route could use? Some goddamn NTR!" Just seems uncanny to me. I also wasn't that big a fan of the new character switching mechanic as it's kind of tedious and it's not like we couldn't read the girls inner dialogue before either so it doesn't add that much new stuff outside of some solo scenes, might be good for in the ntr route though. Something else that bothered me was how you take your "Mary" for the first time in a drunken stupor, it's so anticlimactic...

As for Darnell, Daryll? Black dude... I'm not entirely happy with the way his character is developing. When he got introduced I thought there would be two routes for the guy, one where you make peace with him and the other where you go full John Wick on his ass, but I don't really see a change in how he acts towards you even if you choose the goody two-shoes options.

For example close to the beginning you got a scene with him where he looks like he's been manhandled by Mike Tyson and you're given the option to help him out or leave him. Now I assumed helping him would change his behavior at least a little bit towards the mc and put you on the befriending route but the fucking asswipe makes a pass at Priscilla and even tries to fuck your mom with the whole remote control fiasco. Like at this point I'm pretty dead set on getting revenge. I gave him a chance to change and he fucking wasted it.

But then the game has the gall to show you a scene with Tiffany afterwards where she's all like "you could be great friends if only you patched things up and he's such a misunderstood nice guy" Like fuck off, dude's a lowlife drug dealer that bullies the mc, makes passes towards your girls and tries to fuck your mom. Honestly we probably should have been given more chances to befriend him prior to this point, the way he tried to lay his hands on your mother makes him really hard to redeem and the whole scenario shouldn't have happened in the first place if you helped the fucker out previously.
Just my two cents though, take it or leave it, it's all good.
So uhh, people keep mentioning the issues around Darnell's narrative.

All I can say about the matter is that the 'earlier' plans I had for the character were very different but the team felt they wanted to pursue a different direction and make him more 'aggressive.'

My version I think, was far more pre-occupied into explaining the motivations and the 'how' he's become the way he has. Hence stuff like the earlier Hospital scene which was part of that.

As it stands now though, those scenes don't work...
(They may just end up being torn out altogether).

GypsyBastard

Aug 9, 2018
So uhh, people keep mentioning the issues around Darnell's narrative.

All I can say about the matter is that the 'earlier' plans I had for the character were very different but the team felt they wanted to pursue a different direction and make him more 'aggressive.'

My version I think, was far more pre-occupied into explaining the motivations and the 'how' he's become the way he has. Hence stuff like the earlier Hospital scene which was part of that.

As it stands now though, those scenes don't work...
(They may just end up being torn out altogether).

That's a shame, I think a redemption arc or something similar could have worked quite nicely for the character if we where shown a little more about him, like why does he peddle drugs, is it to protect his sister from the principal/henry and co. Would telling him about the principal's plan to involve his sister change his mind and make him team up with you? You know stuff like that would have elevated him a little bit and made him more redeemable in the eyes of the player. As it stands now he really just seems to exist to be a torn in our sides until he eventually gets cucked by us. Shame.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes