Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Sorry for the slow reply,

Well originally we promised totally separate routes which has now somewhat been thrown out the basket, but I'll try mention something there possibly. The main thing should be NTR is always avoidable.
I always praised you everywhere for making totally separate routes, it was what did differentiate this game from other games with ntr avoidable because it was done properly, 2 totally different routes and not a constant thing of having to make choices to avoid getting ntred... the story was centered on the mc and the girls and that made it so popular because of this.

I didn't change my mind. Decisions were made.
No, I'm not allowed to talk about it more than that.

Also I'll tell anyone to get fucked, especially when I'm constantly blamed for things out of my damn hands.
I am not the lead dev.
I think people blame the one that is usually the "voice" in the forum, they don't know if it was your decision, however, I'm glad to know this. I think the lead dev may be committing a grave error and when you disappoint people is a hell of a ride to win that trust back, just look at CDPR with cyberpunk...

You do realize I will just get fired right?

Like, I'm an employee effectively.

What do you think will happen if I go against the wishes of the team?
At least you have an opinion on this, kinda sad they prefer to force their own, I wonder how it will work for them.

So uhh, people keep mentioning the issues around Darnell's narrative.

All I can say about the matter is that the 'earlier' plans I had for the character were very different but the team felt they wanted to pursue a different direction and make him more 'aggressive.'

My version I think, was far more pre-occupied into explaining the motivations and the 'how' he's become the way he has. Hence stuff like the earlier Hospital scene which was part of that.

As it stands now though, those scenes don't work...
(They may just end up being torn out altogether).
The damage is already done, your team can outdo it by deleting that and keep the original plan but if they ever do something like this a 2 time it won't end well, fooling people once may work but not a second time, so better they step it back.

Btw, does this mean from now on the game is getting both ntr and non-ntr content?
I always did love the fact that after all the non ntr content was done I can ignore the game and have the content I want without "that extra" content I don't like.

I mean Darnell's "narrative" (if you can really call it that at this point, I mean lets be real with the change in direction the dudes character is more one dimensional then a line) is always going to be a point of contention. The more he shows up, the more of a issue it will be. Hopefully the team can see that inciting drama via this route they've taken is only going to hurt the game.
I did always like the way he did separate those 2 routes, praised it a lot of times and after it was "promised" that way just changing plans when you already have a big fan base can go down fast and end up ruining both the team's reputation and the support they earned. Is very easy for people to feel betrayed or lied to nowadays, which seems a very unwise decision.

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
All in all the update is nice. I will still follow and enjoy it. The game has still so much potential and possible amazing scenes. Yes it feels abit underwhelming for 9 months and yes it makes me very sceptic about the next development cycle or mayhaps lack thereof. But I'm not supporting them financially so I have no rights to complain about the development speed.

Reactions: Enot1964

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Public is out with another bug fix as well

PC-

Mac -

Taffy Tales patch v.0.22.0b notes:

Added Android version.

• Fixed several grammar mistakes.

• Improved loading of images in all minigames.

Taffy Tales patch v.0.22.0a notes:

• Added/Continued 11 storylines involving Mary, MC, Clara, Becca, Violet, Harry, Danny, Sara, Walter, Ryoko, and Mia.

• Added 105+ new full scenes with 300+ unique images (including new unique backgrounds).

• Added 9 new locations(Library, Park, Cinema, Violet's Diner, Violet's Office, The Fox Club, The Fox Club Dance Area, The Fox Club Back Alley, The Fox Club WC) with unique background images.

• Added new character Violet(Jessica's sister).

• Added two new minigames.

• Added FULL character animation for Violet, Sara, Gerda.

• Added many new skins and animations for Mary, MC, Clara, Becca, and Violet.

• Added new unique animations and effects for the in-game scenes.

• Added many types and variations of choices in new scenes.

• Added new items to discover.

• Added new quests & tasks.

• Improved color balance of many scenes, backgrounds and etc.

• Updated in-game gallery.

• Reworked a LOT of characters poses.

• Fixed a bunch of known bugs and errors.

• Extended the music library in-game.

Last edited:

Skirmish77

Nov 19, 2019
Patreon moved up to 0.47.5b. Same deal as the current version, just:
Added a feature for skipping mini-games, you can find this in settings.
Removed an option to delete the optional save file.

I'll assume that will be added to the first page later, but for anyone wondering what the differences were, here you go. Codes appear to be unchanged as far as I can see. Haven't had time to play it.

rivon

Jun 14, 2018
So can we hope developers learn from last release and will consider smaller updates but at least bimonthly?
or is it to much to ask?

Lt.Marx

Apr 7, 2019
Public is out with another bug fix as well

PC- Mega

Mac - Mega

Taffy Tales patch v.0.22.0b notes:

Added Android version.

• Fixed several grammar mistakes.

• Improved loading of images in all minigames.

Taffy Tales patch v.0.22.0a notes:

• Added/Continued 11 storylines involving Mary, MC, Clara, Becca, Violet, Harry, Danny, Sara, Walter, Ryoko, and Mia.

• Added 105+ new full scenes with 300+ unique images (including new unique backgrounds).

• Added 9 new locations(Library, Park, Cinema, Violet's Diner, Violet's Office, The Fox Club, The Fox Club Dance Area, The Fox Club Back Alley, The Fox Club WC) with unique background images.

• Added new character Violet(Jessica's sister).

• Added two new minigames.

• Added FULL character animation for Violet, Sara, Gerda.

• Added many new skins and animations for Mary, MC, Clara, Becca, and Violet.

• Added new unique animations and effects for the in-game scenes.

• Added many types and variations of choices in new scenes.

• Added new items to discover.

• Added new quests & tasks.

• Improved color balance of many scenes, backgrounds and etc.

• Updated in-game gallery.

• Reworked a LOT of characters poses.

• Fixed a bunch of known bugs and errors.

• Extended the music library in-game.
i dont quite get the difference between 0.22.0b and 0.47.5a besides that one is public and the other is for paying patrons....so 0.22.0b is basically the game but with only half the content of 0.47.5a?...it just seemed confusing to me so i dont know.

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
So uhh, people keep mentioning the issues around Darnell's narrative.

All I can say about the matter is that the 'earlier' plans I had for the character were very different but the team felt they wanted to pursue a different direction and make him more 'aggressive.'

My version I think, was far more pre-occupied into explaining the motivations and the 'how' he's become the way he has. Hence stuff like the earlier Hospital scene which was part of that.

As it stands now though, those scenes don't work...
(They may just end up being torn out altogether).
Really lostraven, you are great in your work, the ideas you commented on in the previous topics were brilliant and made sense, the Non-NTR path, the NTR path and the Friendship path, everything was creative and if they were put into practice, in the same way that they were mentioned, it would make the game incredible that would please all tastes, since the game experience would be different on each route, I just hope that the developer listens to you most lostraven, because from what I see, the decisions that were or can be taken by them, are being inconsistent and ignoring the tastes of their customers, implementing choices and events in different ways in which they do not belong, so, as my word has no weight and I just wanted to throw it out, I can only wait that they don’t ruin the game by ignoring their ideas and implementing their grandiose ideas. (y)

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
I myself assume the earlier scene where Darnell gets your si- Tiffany shows her ass was an excuse for her to do her exhibitionism, not out of submissiveness to Darnell. It seems like Darnell gets 0 pussy.

The way Darnell talks is the epitome of "what 0 pussy does to a mf". Not to mention his boner for his sister shows he's thirsting more than MC, and mc has a fuck-demon. Even teacher makes it clear she wasn't close to fucking him. This most recent update the ntr is so far removed from happening that I don't know why anyone is worried. He brings a phony mind control device to hit on your mother. There is no build-up, no alone time, no seduction attempts. The swerve away from ntr is so hard. Might as well be mad at Danny for thinking he's Becca's bf.

Genuine question, was there something i've misunderstood? I hate ntr, but the ntr was so removed from the inuniverse reality it might as well been a holiday side game. Did I miss something by only learning about this game at this update?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I myself assume the earlier scene where Darnell gets your si- Tiffany shows her ass was an excuse for her to do her exhibitionism, not out of submissiveness to Darnell. It seems like Darnell gets 0 pussy.

The way Darnell talks is the epitome of "what 0 pussy does to a mf". Not to mention his boner for his sister shows he's thirsting more than MC, and mc has a fuck-demon. Even teacher makes it clear she wasn't close to fucking him. This most recent update the ntr is so far removed from happening that I don't know why anyone is worried. He brings a phony mind control device to hit on your mother. There is no build-up, no alone time, no seduction attempts. The swerve away from ntr is so hard. Might as well be mad at Danny for thinking he's Becca's bf.

Genuine question, was there something i've misunderstood? I hate ntr, but the ntr was so removed from the inuniverse reality it might as well been a holiday side game. Did I miss something by only learning about this game at this update?
The point is that happen in the non ntr route, a route that should always be safe and doesn't have that kind of scenes.
Is the mistake many devs make when they mix ntr & harem games, they have the non ntr as the route where you have to avoid ntr all the danm time when for once in all of those games with these 2 fetishes "Taffy Tales" was the only one doing it right and centering the non-ntr route in the mc and the girls only, they did separate the routes perfectly and in a way that will never piss off anyone, to have something that worked perfectly for them (and the fanbase) change and after people took it for granted... ofc it will piss people off.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't get this game'
I only went back to a restore point in the same pc
And he same game won't load the same saves.
What a messed up game.
It's like it doesn't read the saves.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
they have the non ntr as the route where you have to avoid ntr all the danm time
So far it has been a 1 time ntr avoidance, and the non-ntr felt way more canon than the ntr. That Vs. All the times we're cucking another dude.

And we have Red. He was only gone because you got knocked on the head. Then he came back. It's unlikely to happen again.

And we could always just mod it out ourselves. Fuck, once all the cg is done we could rewrite the whole script. Give me a way and I'll rewrite it in notepad for free.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So far it has been a 1 time ntr avoidance, and the non-ntr felt way more canon than the ntr. That Vs. All the times we're cucking another dude.

And we have Red. He was only gone because you got knocked on the head. Then he came back. It's unlikely to happen again.

And we could always just mod it out ourselves. Fuck, once all the cg is done we could rewrite the whole script. Give me a way and I'll rewrite it in notepad for free.
They do? I didn't know that was possible.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes