MODEI

Jul 14, 2018
This game has incredible art ! It's really a shame that there aren't kind of galleries in game to keep those horny scens !

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Is it normal, that nobody's answering questions in this post? XD
I mean with certain questions like that one, it is pretty much unlikely we will be able to figure it out considering they’re only providing the statistics of the game completion, not what they’ve actually done so far. That remaining portion of the game could be so many different things. -Morah

May 16, 2018
Hi guys does anyone have changelog for the new version? It seems the changelog on the front have not been updated yet. Thanks!

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hi guys does anyone have changelog for the new version? It seems the changelog on the front have not been updated yet. Thanks!
I helps write it I have it via email, so just send me a message. I don’t really know to do F95 well hahah. -Morah

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Redluffy

Oct 5, 2017
Seriously I have done the lingerie thing and i found that chicks phone in the backyard what scene did i miss and how was it so easy to miss im still at 99.4%

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Seriously I have done the lingerie thing and i found that chicks phone in the backyard what scene did i miss and how was it so easy to miss im still at 99.4%
I mean it’s probably something small and not too dramatic. An h scene wouldn’t take up 0.6% of the take. We will be working on a walkthrough though. -Morah

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Hello ladies and gentleman, I know much was said about NTR on this game. I am with the majority that doesn't like it, but, in my case, I won't stop playing the game just because of that, specially because it will be optional (if it ends up not being optional I think the story of the game will stop being interesting enough for me).

But what really bothers me is gay/trap content. That is a real boner killer for me. So I would like to ask you guys if this content will be optional too.
Thanks

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hello ladies and gentleman, I know much was said about NTR on this game. I am with the majority that doesn't like it, but, in my case, I won't stop playing the game just because of that, specially because it will be optional (if it ends up not being optional I think the story of the game will stop being interesting enough for me).

But what really bothers me is gay/trap content. That is a real boner killer for me. So I would like to ask you guys if this content will be optional too.
Thanks
As far as I know, that content isn’t currently planned. But knowing Uber and his desire to please the fans equally, if it was, it would definitely be optional. -Morah

Reactions: Filipe86

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
As far as I know, that content isn’t currently planned. But knowing Uber and his desire to please the fans equally, if it was, it would definitely be optional. -Morah
That's reassuring, thanks. But just to be clear about it, I was refering to the blonde boy on the school. I know gay/trap content is not listed on the patreon page, but bisexual is. Sorry if I am not being clear. English language is being a barrier here for me. I think my real question is: Will M/M scenes be optional, if it ever happens?
Thanks for the answer.

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Hmm I'm also stuck at 99.4% Must be a bug or something you skip by using the cheat. Anyways in most games you get at least a handjob or blowjob at this point already. Even if it's from a secondary character lol

skychaos

Aug 16, 2017
i'm stuck at the part where i am suppose to buy a new phone and message becca. anyone knows what im suppose to do next?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes