Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Wait, how did Darnell even see your m-Mary from his house? He's across the street and Becca's house is in the way. Makes writing it out of the story easy.

Hell, just make it so mc doesn't put the remote in his locker. That way Darnell can steal some cash or something instead, ntr story avoided but he's still an antagonist.

Shopopo

May 24, 2018
Wait, how did Darnell even see your m-Mary from his house? He's across the street and Becca's house is in the way. Makes writing it out of the story easy.

Hell, just make it so mc doesn't put the remote in his locker. That way Darnell can steal some cash or something instead, ntr story avoided but he's still an antagonist.
Darnell frequently walks his dog past the MC's house and lets it shit in your front yard. He's already targeting your sis- Tiffany for whatever mind control drug shit he's mixed up in, and he started focusing on you mo- Mary when she yelled at him for the last time his dog shit on their lawn. So he has a vested interest in peeping into your house, particularly because you seem to be inoculating the women you sleep with against whatever shit he and the principal are using to make women into sex slaves, and he's noticed this peculiarity. Ostensibly, he's tried to drug at least Becca.

Reactions: Terrygun

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I mentioned in the post you first replied to that I only got in on this update. You answered my question here: it was supposed to be separate routes from the start, not partway through the story. That'd be an annoying change. Hopefully it will not continue that way.

Now from their side I kinda get why they wouldn't want to dev the ntr after doing the non-ntr; either way, people are getting updates with nothing they want.

I'd suggest, as a compromise, they put ntr scenes into the gallery pre-unlocked and not include them in normal play. That way they get cg's and can imagine the rest. Until then, we can just use our imagination. Retcon it mentally. And if they don't I or some other guy will rewrite the script and make a mod just for us non-cucks.

And I mean, cut the cucks some slack man, don't you pity those suckers? At least let them get some scraps when you're done. The amount ntr they've been given is like a gloved pity handy while you fuck their childhood sweetheart.
That's how it was planned and why they have the numbers they have in patreon, a number that can change after they start the ntr route, so that's why I did think planning it like that was even a very good idea.
(To put an example, some people will never support ntr, but the way they did have it all planned those non-ntr players can safely support them until they finish that route and leave the ship when they start the other route) Same can be said about the others.
Is kind of a 2 edge sword but one that did work for them so dunno why change it midway now xD

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
Darnell frequently walks his dog past the MC's house and lets it shit in your front yard. He's already targeting your sis- Tiffany for whatever mind control drug shit he's mixed up in, and he started focusing on you mo- Mary when she yelled at him for the last time his dog shit on their lawn. So he has a vested interest in peeping into your house, particularly because you seem to be inoculating the women you sleep with against whatever shit he and the principal are using to make women into sex slaves, and he's noticed this peculiarity. Ostensibly, he's tried to drug at least Becca.
Mia is the one drugging the girls, no? He's a low level pusher, and he's so shit he needs to borrow his sister's cash. I'm not sure Darnell is in the know about what's going on.

If you were running an operation like this, would you trust a dumb ass punk like Darnell? There are a few hints that he hasn't even slept with your TIFFANY yet, which would be an amazing feat if he had access to the drug. If Harry needs time to obtain the bimbo pills, hows Darnell gonna get the mind control stuff?

I also theorize that Shapiffany is inoculated by years of proximity or by somehow getting mc's cum in her. Darnell implies that he hasn't fucked Sitiffany when talking about using the remote on the mom. Her Alexis Starr account seems like a solo account. She could be wearing a shorter skirt cuz she's an exhibitionist.

I got enough theories to never have to worry about ntr in this game. And if you think it's being willfully ignorant, I can always change the script to add her inner monolog saying so. The devs are providing the tools to masterbate, what we read is up to us.

Reactions: RareFishSticks

Shopopo

May 24, 2018
Mia is the one drugging the girls, no? He's a low level pusher, and he's so shit he needs to borrow his sister's cash. I'm not sure Darnell is in the know about what's going on.

If you were running an operation like this, would you trust a dumb ass punk like Darnell? There are a few hints that he hasn't even slept with your TIFFANY yet, which would be an amazing feat if he had access to the drug. If Harry needs time to obtain the bimbo pills, hows Darnell gonna get the mind control stuff?

I also theorize that Shapiffany is inoculated by years of proximity or by somehow getting mc's cum in her. Darnell implies that he hasn't fucked Sitiffany when talking about using the remote on the mom. Her Alexis Starr account seems like a solo account. She could be wearing a shorter skirt cuz she's an exhibitionist.

I got enough theories to never have to worry about ntr in this game. And if you think it's being willfully ignorant, I can always change the script to add her inner monolog saying so. The devs are providing the tools to masterbate, what we read is up to us.
My bad, you're right. It's Mia who is noticing the MC.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
please help
this app can't run on your pc
i need help this game for win10
help please
It won't run if your version of Windows 10 is x32. The game run only under Wn10x64. And check if Widows Defender or your antivirus do not interfere with the work of the program. There can be false alarm, the appliacation is clear of any malvare.

inugamidevil

Jun 5, 2017
This is a great game I love the art but my problem is the mission s I am lost in what to do one mission tell me to go to spy on the bathroom but this nothing there I go every day and hour and I don't find anything and other Tell me to go get a rope to get a ball but I don find anything I wish to have a walkthrough

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
It's for previous version, but it's working on early stages of 0.47.5. Be sure you have fixed version of the game.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Great game but waiting for more updates is killing me.
Do you know what the next update will be? Danny, Tiffany, Chanel

Thick Blue Tumor

Jul 22, 2020
This is a great game I love the art but my problem is the mission s I am lost in what to do one mission tell me to go to spy on the bathroom but this nothing there I go every day and hour and I don't find anything and other Tell me to go get a rope to get a ball but I don find anything I wish to have a walkthrough
Stuck at the same 'peep point' (0.47.5a_win). Your evil self says something like "To the bathroom, now!" and there's never anyone there. Deleted all saves, started from the beginning, followed the walkthrough exactly and... nothing.

3.50 star(s) 352 Votes