dtmr

Mar 22, 2021
Is there a way to go on the files of the game and unlock all the rest of the gallery
This idea poped in my head but I got no experience with messing with game files

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
just had a chance to start doin the last few updates and im up to the gym scene with gerda and mary and the drinks gerda gives the two of us. im gonna try and avoid sayin anything too spoilery but ill make it spoiler anyways just in case

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They went here too easily, no challenge

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Stopped playing a while back because old saves wouldn't work and it was WAY too much work to start over again and again. Does it look safe now to start over?

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
He's a dick to everyone, it's one of the many cons of this game.
It does make me cringe a little to see just how low Red's mindset is from how he treats women. The only reason I hadn't been put off by it completely is because the women in the long run seem to be having happier lives because of the end results of his plans. Even if the method isn't something I agree with, I can't deny that Blue is right that the women are doing better because of it.

Reactions: nastymunky

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Stopped playing a while back because old saves wouldn't work and it was WAY too much work to start over again and again. Does it look safe now to start over?
Yes, it is safe. But you can easily unlock the save that allow you play only the new content. Code is on the OP.

Reactions: DarkLoki

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Found a fix on the camera bug on Priscilla's house. You have to place the cameras on Priscilla's room first (Mirror, chair on the right) and the last camera in the shower.
I did everything in the reverse order (shower, mirror, chair) and nevertheless after that everything was ok with the game.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
He's a dick to everyone.
Yes, he's a borderline sociopath with a lack of basic empathy.

There's a save to take you straight to the latest content with every release.

But no, saves are still unstable, I'm going to bring it up with Uber probably at the month's end.

just had a chance to start doin the last few updates and im up to the gym scene with gerda and mary and the drinks gerda gives the two of us. im gonna try and avoid sayin anything too spoilery but ill make it spoiler anyways just in case

You are most definitely not the only one dissatisfied, I'm hoping this next script will be stronger.

You should see how Danny treats his mom, Clara. At least MC is just doing it to be kinky, Danny is just 100% ungrateful. Once he becomes a girl he better be nicer to her.
His time will come.

Dec 30, 2017
Working on the next Script. Feel free to ask me anything.
Will we have to wait until the entire current story line is finished before we get the other choices, like the choice to go get help at the start to get rid of the demon (and get the cucked path). It's just a shame that all the choices are meaningless at this point and it's just following a single path.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Will we have to wait until the entire current story line is finished before we get the other choices, like the choice to go get help at the start to get rid of the demon (and get the cucked path). It's just a shame that all the choices are meaningless at this point and it's just following a single path.
Impossible for me to tell, as those decisions aren't necessarily in my hands anymore.

However I will need to discuss a new road-map so that it's clearer what the plan is moving forward.

Stevencruz

Jul 9, 2020
I'm stuck at "Now let's see if it's had any effect!" I did the pool scene and i've put the pills in the coffee. Idk where to go.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
You are most definitely not the only one dissatisfied, I'm hoping this next script will be stronger.
dissatisfied is an understatement up till now ive loved this game, its had its ups and downs but nothing has particularly upset me...aside from the cult plot thing but thats just cause it really feels out of place in this game and i reeeeally dislike cult stuff in general but

Reactions: Cavanhaquis

Sebastian9696

Aug 20, 2018
Working on the next Script. Feel free to ask me anything.
I have some serious questions in regards to the time frame of development and branching of the story.
1. What is the expected time frame for not the updates but the date that has been set for the end of this project? (As in by 2024 the game will be fully done)
2. I loved the dialogue in the latest update it is witty and sarcastic more asshole like, but the story felt meh when compared to previous updates, will it improve and why does it feel different than before?
3. Is there ever going to be a point where the dialogue will be affected by story lines progressing making the world feel more alive. Let's say you start the game and focus solely in Clara till you finish her possible activities at that point, and not pay attention to other characters, will they react to you spending too much time with x character? That would be nice and it is something I see a lot in VNs.
4. Do you guys think leaving the Normal route not finished and start the NTR route will result in no backlash and an increase in backers? Because from all the comments I have seen, it looks like there are A LOT of backers who are not in to that, if I am mistaken then I apologize I mean no harm.
5. How many branches on the story are you guys planning? The game is 100% linear at the moment and I wonder I it will have more substance in the future.
6. Will the characters ever have multiple outcomes available by the end of their routes which permanently affects them from that point on?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
dissatisfied is an understatement up till now ive loved this game, its had its ups and downs but nothing has particularly upset me...aside from the cult plot thing but thats just cause it really feels out of place in this game and i reeeeally dislike cult stuff in general but
There won't be a rewrite. That's not on the cards and would require a massive overhaul to change the whole plot line.

I have some serious questions in regards to the time frame of development and branching of the story.
1. What is the expected time frame for not the updates but the date that has been set for the end of this project? (As in by 2024 the game will be fully done)
2. I loved the dialogue in the latest update it is witty and sarcastic more asshole like, but the story felt meh when compared to previous updates, will it improve and why does it feel different than before?
3. Is there ever going to be a point where the dialogue will be affected by story lines progressing making the world feel more alive. Let's say you start the game and focus solely in Clara till you finish her possible activities at that point, and not pay attention to other characters, will they react to you spending too much time with x character? That would be nice and it is something I see a lot in VNs.
4. Do you guys think leaving the Normal route not finished and start the NTR route will result in no backlash and an increase in backers? Because from all the comments I have seen, it looks like there are A LOT of backers who are not in to that, if I am mistaken then I apologize I mean no harm.
5. How many branches on the story are you guys planning? The game is 100% linear at the moment and I wonder I it will have more substance in the future.
6. Will the characters ever have multiple outcomes available by the end of their routes which permanently affects them from that point on?
1.) for the total game's completion? There is no expected time frame or at least one I am aware of, thus i cannot give one. I can say the team want the project to be more like a 'series' and thus you can expect the project to be around for quite some time.

2.) I cannot go into the shifting dynamics of the team and what happened with that update more than I already have. Decisions were made.

3.) possible but very unlikely given the intertwined nature of the plots.

4.) Backlash whenever NTR is involved is expected, regardless of project.

5.) I planned for alternative routes and such but we'll have to see.

6.) Possibly. Decisions such as these would need to be approved by the team.

Crichton

Aug 5, 2018
There won't be a rewrite. That's not on the cards and would require a massive overhaul to change the whole plot line.
I like the cult stuff, and at least the street names are 2 degrees away from on-the-nose. Of course a modern cult would have ties to crazy brain drugs. And, again, the principal is clearly from innsmouth! I'm just surprised we don't have more influence over Harry.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes