ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
There won't be a rewrite. That's not on the cards and would require a massive overhaul to change the whole plot line.
i know a rewrite aint happenin, it was more a poorly worded passive aggressive...with more aggression then i intended comment, sorry for the aggression.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DisabledTech

Feb 20, 2018
Can anyone tell me why I can't access the neighbor's yard? The hole in the fence doesn't have a prompt. Am I missing something or is it bugged?

jordan1999s

Mar 22, 2021
in the new update 0.47.5A i ended with mary in the bathroom!!thats the last scene of this update?and with darnell at the gym changes something after??thanks!!!

1xxx23

Jun 29, 2020
Impossible for me to tell, as those decisions aren't necessarily in my hands anymore.

However I will need to discuss a new road-map so that it's clearer what the plan is moving forward.
An entirely different question but in the same topic of "past decisions":
Are you guys planning on adding more content in past moments of the current storyline? Adding more depth/background to Darnell's antagonism for example, not stepping in the NTR area.

By the way... is that still the team's plan? to have Darnell as a more present "major antagonist"?

Reactions: theola

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
An entirely different question but in the same topic of "past decisions":
Are you guys planning on adding more content in past moments of the current storyline? Adding more depth/background to Darnell's antagonism for example, not stepping in the NTR area.

By the way... is that still the team's plan? to have Darnell as a more present "major antagonist"?
Certain choices should still have alt paths.

And yes, presumably so but I'll try handle it with a little more... Uhh... Less controversially with any luck.

Reactions: Terrygun and 1xxx23

SJack

Nov 2, 2017

And yes, presumably so but I'll try handle it with a little more... Uhh... Less controversially with any luck.
Look as long as you dont use F tier ntr logic to mess with characters well character and its optional it should be no problem

Red88

Jan 18, 2021

It would be good, currently at this moment I trust more in your choices and ideas than the developer after this update, the ideas you commented are great I hope he agrees with that, because only then would he please both NTR Non-Fans and the Fans of NTR without mixing both! I would like to follow my route of choice without any NTR shit or indications and it was for the promise of being totally preventable that I played the game even though I knew that the NTR content would come in future updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: seralam

WACahMole

Apr 26, 2018
Right after doing the research in the library quest and flirting with Ryoku I lose the ability to access the neighborhood map. The top right icon is grayed out and the usual bottom center button is missing. If I leave the school I end up getting stuck at wherever place I click next because there is no way to use the map. Is this happening to anyone else?

trimi

May 14, 2017
I have completed 100% the game at ver0.475a but I cannot find the saves. Only some pics. Also I heard there was some netorare though , despite completing 100%, there is no such scene...

Afolfhoitler

Aug 2, 2019
wait is there Ntr or is there not cause I'm at the point where I HAVE to help the dipshit and take him to a hospital but if that means I'm gonna get cucked or some shit I'm dropping this

Reactions: Red88

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
wait is there Ntr or is there not cause I'm at the point where I HAVE to help the dipshit and take him to a hospital but if that means I'm gonna get cucked or some shit I'm dropping this
I initially believed that it would be completely optional, so at this point I helped him because I thought he would change his behavior with the MC, but it hasn't changed and he still hit on Mary in this last update, despite having been corrected in relation to the many complaints from players who were surprised by this scene, didn’t change the fact that Mary looked like a retard and Darnell wanted to force her to give him a blowjob, so I don’t even know if this NTR shit is going to be optional or not considering the upcoming Tiffany update and that she already has an involvement with Darnell's bastard.

lethalschmeat

Mar 3, 2021
Whats poppin, is there any way to carry off from where i left off last update, or is that not a feature. Either way, incredible project, cant wait to see the new content!

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes