Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
is there even any NTR in it yet apart from this update?
No not yet. But plenty of obvious signs like Mary's inner dialogue and her acting like a retard.

To top it all they mixed it with the NON NTR route. I dunno what the hell is developer thinking pissing off their corruption/vanilla fans.

They may redeem if we get to John Wick Darnell next update. Really don't like the guy he is just a prick through and through even if you help him. Just a one dimensional poorly written le epic cuckman

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
No not yet. But plenty of obvious signs like Mary's inner dialogue and her acting like a retard.

To top it all they mixed it with the NON NTR route. I dunno what the hell is developer thinking pissing off their corruption/vanilla fans.

They may redeem if we get to John Wick Darnell next update. Really don't like the guy he is just a prick through and through even if you help him. Just a one dimensional poorly written le epic cuckman
so is the NTR route in the beginning of the game basically empty then or does it follow normal route until now?

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
so is the NTR route in the beginning of the game basically empty then or does it follow normal route until now?
Ntr route is currently empty but even if you pick the vanilla/corruption route at the beginning there still cuck garbage thrown at your face.

Basically the dev took a piss on their vanilla fans especially with this update.

Afolfhoitler

Aug 2, 2019
I initially believed that it would be completely optional, so at this point I helped him because I thought he would change his behavior with the MC, but it hasn't changed and he still hit on Mary in this last update, despite having been corrected in relation to the many complaints from players who were surprised by this scene, didn’t change the fact that Mary looked like a retard and Darnell wanted to force her to give him a blowjob, so I don’t even know if this NTR shit is going to be optional or not considering the upcoming Tiffany update and that she already has an involvement with Darnell's bastard.
so they lied in the statement about "the ntr is completely avoidable" because idk if its a glitch but I've gone around everywhere and the only mission I have is helping him so I'm literally forced to do NTR stuff? why even add NTR for the like 12 people that are so far gone that they can get off to that? sorry if I sound like an ass but you figure if you wanted more support for the game you oh idk listen to what people want and from what I've read people seem to not like the stuff (what a shocker people don't like getting cheated on forcibly by some smoothbrain black bully). but if they are gonna focus on the NTR I will probably just forget about it cause I won't remember in 3 years (or ever) when they decide to start working on not forcing players to watch their characters they want to progress the story in a way that doesn't involve them getting raped and impregnated by the asshat. the game was fine while it lasted I guess but I'm not spending my time anymore on forced NTR.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
so they lied in the statement about "the ntr is completely avoidable" because idk if its a glitch but I've gone around everywhere and the only mission I have is helping him so I'm literally forced to do NTR stuff? why even add NTR for the like 12 people that are so far gone that they can get off to that? sorry if I sound like an ass but you figure if you wanted more support for the game you oh idk listen to what people want and from what I've read people seem to not like the stuff (what a shocker people don't like getting cheated on forcibly by some smoothbrain black bully). but if they are gonna focus on the NTR I will probably just forget about it cause I won't remember in 3 years (or ever) when they decide to start working on not forcing players to watch their characters they want to progress the story in a way that doesn't involve them getting raped and impregnated by the asshat. the game was fine while it lasted I guess but I'm not spending my time anymore on forced NTR.
No, I didn't lie.
Overhead decisions were made.

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Really disappointing to expect something and end up deluded, I waited so much for the update and for the posts on the patreon to be nice and for the fact that until the update v0.22.0b, the developer went ahead as planned, it was a Cyberpunk 2077 2.0, I don't know what happened in this update, why bring the NTR if it was planned to come only later? And even mix on the Non-NTR Route, if you wanted to please anyone who has a cuckold fetish, just start from the option of getting rid of MC RED from the head in the phone call option, it would be more understandable and would make room for this type of content, and would not interfere in a route to which the NTR does not belong! NTR as always, is ruining games!

TestingCar

Jan 24, 2020
Hi,
how can I get Immorality to 17? My last quest is to peek in the shower again and I need Immorality 17 for that. Is their maybe a guid for all Immorality points?

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
ok finally caught up, right off the bat im just gonna say after what gerda did with the recent update she can rot wherever she is for all i care. i legit hate her now and only want to make her suffer...but i wont get into that or the controller thing again, ive already spoke my mind on that...and then some. that aside i did love the pool party part.

spoilering cause im giving my opinion on the ntrr matter as an ntrr fan and its longer then i intended and gonna say some spoilery stuff
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
I can't wait for NTR route to start being worked on. The butthurt will bring grorious marketing, the drama will be worth masturbating to alone, the triggered will become parodies of the tumblrinas they hate in the moment, and I want to see Darnel and others ruin the true MC without the helper in his head who is no less of a soyboy than Danny.
lostraven
Is there any estimate on when the NTR route will begin being worked on and have an update?
Is my theory correct in that it starts when you call the doctor for the voice in your head?
I need to prepare some pricey booze for the day and also my donation wallet to keep the seethe flowing.

unnamed.jpg

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
I don't understand the purpose of putting ntr scenes if it's to skip them in the end. Might as well not put them at all.

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
I don't understand the purpose of putting ntr scenes if it's to skip them in the end. Might as well not put them at all.
Or else put them in the NTR content to come, separately from the Non-NTR route when getting rid of the MC RED by the option of the phone call and continuing from there, it would please both customers, it wouldn't bother either one and it would reach a middle ground .

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Haven't played the last updates because of lack of time, but let me get this straight: they put unavoidable ntr with Mary in the last update or did i get it wrong?

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Haven't played the last updates because of lack of time, but let me get this straight: they put unavoidable ntr with Mary in the last update or did i get it wrong?
At the moment it is preventable, but before the correction, Darnell still molested Mary, in which she was being a retard, he took off her clothes and palpated her, it was only possible to prevent it only when Darnell was about to force Mary to do a blowjob on him, after many complaints, now it is possible to avoid it also making her resist! The future is uncertain how they will add NTR in history! It ended up being shit! And that's probably why they're going to postpone the Tiffany update, considering the reaction of customers in this latest disappointing update and the fact that she's the most likely to have NTR, since she has some kind of relationship with Darnell, that son of the bitch!

Last edited:
Reactions: johndoe19 and -Hex-

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
At the moment it is preventable, but before the correction, Darnell still molested Mary, in which she was being a retard, he took off her clothes and palpated her, it was only possible to prevent it only when Darnell was about to force Mary to do a blowjob on him, after many complaints, now it is possible to avoid it also making her resist! The future is uncertain how they will add NTR in history! It ended up being shit! And that's probably why they're going to postpone the Tiffany update, considering the reaction of customers in this latest disappointing update and the fact that she's the most likely to have NTR, since she has some kind of relationship with Darnell, that son of the bitch!
i guess i'll just hold off on playing this for a while, wait to see what will be
Shame as the art of this game is my favorite by far and the story's not bad

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
i guess i'll just hold off on playing this for a while, wait to see what will be
Shame as the art of this game is my favorite by far and the story's not bad
Now imagine who played each update and who supports the game on patreon trusting the promise made and very explicit on the first page, how they felt to see this scene in this update, I know that there are customers who like NTR, but the developer also has the notion , notice and consider the fact that you also have customers who do not like NTR and if he is creative he could do both routes without interfering with each other!

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes