D

Deleted member 3460726

It shows that the apk file is around 550mb(android)....after downloading the apk does the app download more files when it open??android user tell me

Thick Blue Tumor

Jul 22, 2020
Any estimate on when the "peek one more time" game-derailing bathroom bug is going to be remedied? I kinda want to see the mom actually naked, and whatever else you get to do to her when the game isn't broken.

smbe

Jul 11, 2017
I haven't played this game for a long time. Could you please tell me which version was the last update?

notiam_0

Jun 13, 2018
View attachment 1111141
Hello everyone!

Right now, we are working on the next few update(s), including Gerda's rescue from the cult and some of Stacy's story Arc.

We're aiming to try to keep these releases more reasonable in both size and time production-wise, so it should hopefully not take as long as the last.

We know some of you were expecting Tiffany's update next, but right now, we want to move away from the 'Mega update' stuff which strained production too much and moves in a new direction; we feel this is the best direction to take for both us, and you, and we WILL be circling back to her shortly.

Lots of work to do and such still so not much else to say at this time,

thank you all for your support!

-The Taffy Tales Team
Hello,
When can we expect danny's update not expecting a date just the story arc you want to complete before starting his. Yout game is pure bliss and is for me the best game of the genre (it's sincere it blew my mind).

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Well finished the update I have to say wasn't as good as I thought it would be it was kind of stupid that your main character had to get drunk for this shit other than that the random loss of devil MC was kind of stupid the scenes were okay I like that the plots actually moving along a bit I don't know why a lot of people complained about the switching of the characters it was an interesting perspective even if it was mostly just the same scene during service that being said I will see you guys in 2022 good luck have fun

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Well finished the update I have to say wasn't as good as I thought it would be it was kind of stupid that your main character had to get drunk for this shit other than that the random loss of devil MC was kind of stupid the scenes were okay I like that the plots actually moving along a bit I don't know why a lot of people complained about the switching of the characters it was an interesting perspective even if it was mostly just the same scene during service that being said I will see you guys in 2022 good luck have fun
It was an interesting perspective with the wimpy cuck personality vs the alpha devil, at the start of the game...but it really starts to wear thin as the game progresses. The cuck personality actually gets pissed off that his alpha personality gets him laid, it's like he really, really, really, really wanted to be a beta when he grows up, and now he's swimming in pussy, and life couldn't be worse...hahahaha, it's actually funny when I write this, but when playing the game...I'm thinking to myself the same thing's the devil personality says. I just hope the cuck personality just disappears before long, sooner the better.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes