Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
That's reassuring, thanks. But just to be clear about it, I was refering to the blonde boy on the school. I know gay/trap content is not listed on the patreon page, but bisexual is. Sorry if I am not being clear. English language is being a barrier here for me. I think my real question is: Will M/M scenes be optional, if it ever happens?
Thanks for the answer.
No your English is completely fine, don’t worry. To your question, if it will be implemented, as far as I know, it WOULD indeed be optional. :) -Morah

Reactions: Filipe86

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
i'm stuck at the part where i am suppose to buy a new phone and message becca. anyone knows what im suppose to do next?
Buy a phone in the local store and message Becca. -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hmm I'm also stuck at 99.4% Must be a bug or something you skip by using the cheat. Anyways in most games you get at least a handjob or blowjob at this point already. Even if it's from a secondary character lol
Well, this is just the way UberPie is thus far pacing the game. It’s only been around for 4 months as well, keep in mind. We plan on putting out more updates faster now that our optimization has improved, so hopefully we reach those hardcore h scenes faster than even we expect. Only time will tell. Thanks for your support regardless. -Morah

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Is there a reason why the dev didn't use lewdpatcher to provide an original version of the game? It's just a script change, I suppose.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Is there a reason why the dev didn't use lewdpatcher to provide an original version of the game? It's just a script change, I suppose.
I mean, that sort of thing takes time, and the update was already behind. Besides, Uber couldn’t publicly create or direct people to any sort of Patch, as that would still violate terms. -Morah

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I mean, that sort of thing takes time, and the update was already behind. Besides, Uber couldn’t publicly create or direct people to any sort of Patch, as that would still violate terms. -Morah
The purpose of lewdpatcher is to provide a way to release anonymous patches. Anybody can do it from there, not necessarily the dev.
I hope that happens because the game has great potential, but without the mom and sis the story seems far fetched and loses the thrill of the taboo (for example, what's the problem in looking at the ass of girl who's not your sister?, even if she has a lovely ass).
Anyway, I hope the dev or somebody else finds some time to do that fix that would make the game complete for people who loved the game like it was.; and thank you for the answer.

Kaischi

Jun 13, 2018
I mean with certain questions like that one, it is pretty much unlikely we will be able to figure it out considering they’re only providing the statistics of the game completion, not what they’ve actually done so far. That remaining portion of the game could be so many different things. -Morah
Hi,

like i said in the next post, ive done the lingery scene already. as i remember, i did the sports ground, the fenc fixing etc... at this point, i cant do anything! i dunno what tot do then to start a new game...and that sucks :-/

Edit:
I cant do the puzzle, my immo needs 17...it IS 17...i dont get it man

Kaischi

Jun 13, 2018
Dudes...this is such bulshit omfg!
I cant do anything...just fap...
I bought everything i could, i did lingery scene, i had the new phone scene, i got the tennis ball from sis...
I cant find any person to interact with, just in schoole and all say the same...the whole time...

I am at 56,2% now and nothings happening at any day of the week, on day 28... -.-
I think this is broken and needs to be fixed or something...cause of no straight line, the game is stuck or anything...

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hi,

like i said in the next post, ive done the lingery scene already. as i remember, i did the sports ground, the fenc fixing etc... at this point, i cant do anything! i dunno what tot do then to start a new game...and that sucks :-/

Edit:
I cant do the puzzle, my immo needs 17...it IS 17...i dont get it man
That’s just what the puzzle says, 17 is the cap for this update. I’m sure you don’t need to start a new game. -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Anyway, I hope the dev or somebody else finds some time to do that fix that would make the game complete for people who loved the game like it was.; and thank you for the answer.
Well people are welcome to try. -Morah

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes