TyrantX

Mar 14, 2019
Pretty major bug that locks me basically out of progressing I need to find becca something that requires me to visit her house something that I can't do without progressing in the toilet quest where I have to buy a new phone here comes to problem I'm so far in that the phone doesn't show up in the store at all nor can I call Becca in the school bathroom so I'm stuck until someone can find away to solve this issue

I dont know how to complete the "Lets find a rope and get Tiffany's ball back" task
Taffy Tales FAQ and Walkthrough v0.22

Reactions: Long201

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
So complaining can change the direction, which is good.
View attachment 1146625
Yeah, hopefully that let them know the majority of us don't want forced ntr. I actually don't mind ntr for the people that like it, but that shit should be optional. All I know is, if there's forced ntr for tiffany once her route is finally available, there is gonna be some major push back. but there shouldn't be forced ntr for anybody else either.

HazumiCousin

Dec 1, 2019
as long as it's an option - I like NTR stuff but I can see why peeps wouldn't want it with but glad they aren't taking that stuff away because I for one love NTR stuff (Optional of course for the people that cant take it)

May 25, 2017
as long as it's an option - I like NTR stuff but I can see why peeps wouldn't want it with but glad they aren't taking that stuff away because I for one love NTR stuff (Optional of course for the people that cant take it)
I'm fine with it too, personally wish it stuck on its own path so it could develop from the ground up and not be randomly inserted in the middle of a non-ntr path. I mean the whole thing that went down was unbelievably contrived, like everyone involved just got a lobotomy so it could happen. But we already know Uber forced it to be inserted despite other plans already being in the works.
When it's all over I'm curious at what lostraven had planned for Darnell, there's entertaining writing in the game and it's clear the dude has talent, I'd love to see the roadmap and ideas he had planned that were scrapped.

Sewerewolf

Feb 19, 2020
I feel a little unsatisfied with the current ntr event cause it stops when Darnell goes to throat fuck mary, i wanted to see it.....it doesn't mean that i like ntr but in this game we didn't see any guy fuck any girl.
P.s i want to see claras son to be get fucked by us!!!

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
I'm fine with it too, personally wish it stuck on its own path so it could develop from the ground up and not be randomly inserted in the middle of a non-ntr path. I mean the whole thing that went down was unbelievably contrived, like everyone involved just got a lobotomy so it could happen. But we already know Uber forced it to be inserted despite other plans already being in the works.
When it's all over I'm curious at what lostraven had planned for Darnell, there's entertaining writing in the game and it's clear the dude has talent, I'd love to see the roadmap and ideas he had planned that were scrapped.
I totally agree, doing the NTR in a totally separate way, starting from scratch from the phone call and getting rid of the MC RED, it would be much better and it would not interfere in the harem route, with that, there would be no problems for players, who like me , hate NTR. (y)

HORZEKOK

Aug 2, 2020
I totally agree, doing the NTR in a totally separate way, starting from scratch from the phone call and getting rid of the MC RED, it would be much better and it would not interfere in the harem route, with that, there would be no problems for players, who like me , hate NTR. (y)
Agreed. Yet i really dig when you're the one stealing girl, wife, someone else's Mom, it's called Netori i believe. I wish you could cuck Darnell by buttfucking his mom in front of him.:devilish:

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Agreed. Yet i really dig when you're the one stealing girl, wife, someone else's Mom, it's called Netori i believe. I wish you could cuck Darnell by buttfucking his mom in front of him.:devilish:
Me too, I just don't understand who's going to play a game just to see others have sex, even with the MC's wife, so why waste the time then just to find these scenes? But taste is taste, prefer to be the one who fucks with the girls of others, that brings emotion, I would also like to have sex with the mother and sister of this asshole, right in front of him while they beg for more.

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
Yet i really dig when you're the one stealing girl, wife, someone else's Mom, it's called Netori i believe.
yes Netori is the 'steal their girl' one

I just don't understand who's going to play a game just to see others have sex
a voyeur lol

prefer to be the one who fucks with the girls of others, that brings emotion
Netorare brings emotion too, just different ones, a lot of people dislike/hate it cause of the strong negative emotions it causes in them. I cant speak for all Ntrr fans but for myself im a mental masochist, i dont hurt myself physically instead i do it psychologically by immersing myself in Ntrr and trying to mentally put myself in the place of the person getting devastated. i guess one way to think of it would be like how some people watch sad movies to make themselves sad and cry...except a lot more extreme. that being said i do believe its a fetish that is only acceptable in fiction cause irl even i agree its pretty fucked up and the closest id get would be sharing my partner or a wife swap kinda thing.

all that aside i 100% agree with you Ntrr shouldnt have been included in this route and should have been kept in the 'get rid of red' route at the start of the game like was said it would be a long time ago

Bombolone

Donor
Jan 11, 2018
At this point I can't understand the need to go back to cuck Peter... The game has gone too deep on Peter RED that going back require a new game... The next game could be a reverse plot... Peter BLUE...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ReaCreations

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Is it just me or is the progress bar a scam? After the last update it said I had less than 50% of the scenes unlocked. I. Do. Not. Believe. That.

• Haha
Reactions: inkpot
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes