biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
Is it just me or is the progress bar a scam? After the last update it said I had less than 50% of the scenes unlocked. I. Do. Not. Believe. That.
Be glad there is even a progress bar, many devs or milkers only release 1 4k wallpaper a month and claim they are working hard rest of the time on the game with no eta." If my patreon hits $5,000 a month i'll quit my job and spend 40 hrs a week on this game" is actually 4 hrs a week or 40 hrs a month if we're lucky. There arent many devs ive seen that really stick to their word or halt their patron when they are not working.

That being said, they probably are milking to a extent.

jiny09

Jun 30, 2018
There's one last quest I'm trying to do and it's spying on the bathroom once more. It's been sitting there forever and I can't seem to complete it. I've done everything else in the game for now except for that

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Be glad there is even a progress bar, many devs or milkers only release 1 4k wallpaper a month and claim they are working hard rest of the time on the game with no eta." If my patreon hits $5,000 a month i'll quit my job and spend 40 hrs a week on this game" is actually 4 hrs a week or 40 hrs a month if we're lucky. There arent many devs ive seen that really stick to their word or halt their patron when they are not working.

That being said, they probably are milking to a extent.
No, I'm not going to be glad.

Reactions: johndoe19

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
This game is still so broken... I just did a playthrough where "find becca" got stuck so even when I click on the barn I can't do the scene with Becca and Priscila, it just gives the "leave" option. Both Sara and Jessica's quests never even pop up, and now I'm at the end where we finally get stuff with Mary and I have a "where's Mary?" quest that can never resolve no matter where I go and I no longer have the option to pick Mary as a character after sleeping. So frustrating.

Bubasti

Dec 17, 2018
There's a bug that creates a loop. After you read the notebook at the diner's office you unlock a series of event. After that, if you read and unload the PDF again, the series restart.

It won't break the game, but there'll be an uncompleatable item in the task bar, since the store will not replenish the item needed to complete it again.

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
Yep I'm done for the rest of the night till someone fix the stable key bug
Where the camera dialogue outright prevent me from getting the key in the middle drawer I hope this gets fixed before my phone gets the ability to fly trough my living room

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
It was voted on by the paying players so I wonder why it is in the game..hmmmm ?
Man, if the developer simply separates the Harem route from the shitty NTR route, like the NTR being started from the option to get rid of MC RED through the call the MC received, there would be no confusion and no blablabla , because each player would follow the route of their preference, but no, it goes with the brilliant idea of mixing everything! Dev should follow the example of My Hunting Adventure Time, as the route is separated at the very beginning of the game!

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Man, if the developer simply separates the Harem route from the shitty NTR route, like the NTR being started from the option to get rid of MC RED through the call the MC received, there would be no confusion and no blablabla , because each player would follow the route of their preference, but no, it goes with the brilliant idea of mixing everything! Dev should follow the example of My Hunting Adventure Time, as the route is separated at the very beginning of the game!
idk man i feel like NTR should just be consequence for player action , if u speare the ntr from the start then our actions and choices will be not meangful

snakeater

Feb 13, 2018
sdbdcefw1jw21.jpg

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes