johndoe19

May 31, 2019
idk man i feel like NTR should just be consequence for player action , if u speare the ntr from the start then our actions and choices will be not meangful
I could see ntr as a consequence working in this game. The problem is however, that last scene with ntr was forced and consequences played no part on if it happened to you or not. I personally think a fetish so controversial should always be optional.

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
idk man i feel like NTR should just be consequence for player action , if u speare the ntr from the start then our actions and choices will be not meangful
It would be, because MC Red would avoid any possible action of NTR, since he is alpha and is making the MC more confident, he is training and getting strong, in which he could face the bastard Darnell and protect his girls, what would be strange and certainly not significant, was seeing the MC after all the choices, being a coward and letting Darnell touch Mary’s body, who by the way was being a retard who didn’t know how to defend herself before Correction, now the MC getting rid of MC RED (his only hope of not being a conformed cuckold) would be significant in the face of the choice, he being a sissy and having all the girls taken as every NTR fan wants!

Last edited:

curseofthesky

Apr 20, 2019
idk man, i feel like guro should just be consequence for player action, if u spare the guro from the start then our actions and choices will be not meaningful.
Easy enough?
i mean i'm not into NTR or Guro but it does makes sense, your choices should have consequences.

lidmms

Jan 5, 2019
Does anyone know how to unlock the gallery for Taffy Tales 0.47.5b?
insert the 0.47.5a version of Assembly-CSharp.dll, the game will be killed....
Sorry my english is worst, please understand

ReaCreations

Aug 7, 2020
The problem is there hasn't really been any consequences for our choices so far and it's a bit late to start now, not to mention with how controversial Ntrr is it's a bad choice to make that the penalty in a game that has gone this long without any content like that up to this point, besides originally it was stated the Ntl and Ntrr routes would be separate routes so if consequences were suddenly going to be added it would be best to make it something more along the lines of just missing out on scenes instead of forcing scenes the majority of players will hate so much it'll make them wanna drop the game entirely.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
I was getting into the game, then suddenly I needed to play as both Mc landlady and MC...
I gave up instantly '-'

Not gonna lie, it broke the mood.
The game does have a good story, MC is a big ass pussy so his bad-side needs to take over 99% of the time and do ALOT of shit.
But that mechanic about changing between char really broke everything, it's just make the progress even slower that it already is.

Last edited:

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
I was getting into the game, then suddenly I needed to play as both Mc landlady and MC...
I gave up instantly '-'

Not gonna lie, it broke the mood.
The game does have a good story, MC is a big ass pussy so his bad-side needs to take over 99% of the time and do ALOT of shit.
But that mechanic about changing between char really broke everything, it's just make the progress even slower that it already is.
I gotta agree with you honestly, when i got to that point where you can switch, the first thing i thought was why add this? It just seems like a waste of resources and they could have still shown a different perspective every now and then without it. On top of that, it doesn't even feel like an addition to the game, but an inconvenience that you're forced to put up with to continue in the game. The developer has been making some questionable choices imo

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
The problem is there hasn't really been any consequences for our choices so far and it's a bit late to start now, not to mention with how controversial Ntrr is it's a bad choice to make that the penalty in a game that has gone this long without any content like that up to this point, besides originally it was stated the Ntl and Ntrr routes would be separate routes so if consequences were suddenly going to be added it would be best to make it something more along the lines of just missing out on scenes instead of forcing scenes the majority of players will hate so much it'll make them wanna drop the game entirely.

Although I don't mind the new mechanic, it feels unnatural to switch gameplay styles out of the blue in the middle of the game. Also makes me think that it's much harder to implement the other routes like this. I don't mind it enough to quit the game though. I feel that the game is amazing regardless.

The only thing that was absolute shit was the low effort/low quality ntr scene. He saw the remote, but without voice (context). Why would she obey, seeing as that it's just an illusion for the MC? There are more shit things about that scene but it's too many to list. NTR is only enjoyable (for me) if it's realistic to a certain degree. This absolutely wasn't. There wasn't any prepping at all.

Anyway I hope enough people complained about it, so I hope such a horrid situation doesn't come back. It absolutely disgraces the game in every aspect.

jordan1999s

Mar 22, 2021
about the last update in taffy tales i think that the remote control is nonsense!it makes the story more fantasy than real!!!and it has some bugs!its a nice concept and idea but needs more things!

Evazy

Feb 13, 2019
Need a little help guys. I go to Jessica's house for second time with mints but nothing happens I try clicking on everything but nothing work I am stuck, please help.

nothwood

Feb 20, 2020
say does the japanese girl has no erotic nor nude scene?? like reallt the only girl barring the blond with out masive tits(i like petite womans) maybe i havent found her quest line? can someone tell me if japanese girl with the pach in the eyes has erotic snece?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
say does the japanese girl has no erotic nor nude scene?? like reallt the only girl barring the blond with out masive tits(i like petite womans) maybe i havent found her quest line? can someone tell me if japanese girl with the pach in the eyes has erotic snece?
There are no scenes with her

• Sad
Reactions: ReaCreations
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes