Kamip

Jan 22, 2020
Today is 26/4/2021 and they still have 4000 people donate them so i think we will be more angry about the next update because of ntr thing. As long as they got the money, they will not change and i will say like this:" you wasted your time" for those who angry.And those think that should not angry for ntr because that is "your real mom" then i ask you:"do you want your friend fuck your mother?"

MadLog

Mar 30, 2021
There's no way to import saves from previous version, you can use cheat at the beggining of this page and you'll start at final of previous version.

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
Still loving this one. I tried the Halloween and Xmas updates which were understandably short. Grand shame to be cockblocked with Danny though (I chose trap) and was thoroughly enjoying the lead up.

Jun 7, 2019
Interestingly enough I always thought that we'd end up with this feature of switching characters since I thought the best idea to make everyone happy would be swapping protagonists in the Ntr scenes that way it's like "Yeah I'm cucking Peter and all but its fine since I'm no longer playing as Peter, I'm playing as Darnell" That way you can at least argue its the same situation as with Danny. Not to mention In my opinion the Ntr scenes issue was it just wasn't very well put together Y'know. Like Mary just lets it happen. Peter just lets it happen. Darnell doesn't earn it. Of course it's not a big deal it was just one scene. I also find it ironic Uber actually listened, fixed the issue, and still somehow someway thats just wasn't enough. Thats how you know some people just wanna complain. Like Imagine if that energy had been put towards getting Danny content we would not be starving so bad right now like c'mon guys we're focusing on all wrong stuff here. We all know none of that ntr stuff matters just ignore it. What really matters is that we get that sweet sweet Tiffany and Danny content in the near future

Dec 8, 2020
Interestingly enough I always thought that we'd end up with this feature of switching characters since I thought the best idea to make everyone happy would be swapping protagonists in the Ntr scenes that way it's like "Yeah I'm cucking Peter and all but its fine since I'm no longer playing as Peter, I'm playing as Darnell" That way you can at least argue its the same situation as with Danny. Not to mention In my opinion the Ntr scenes issue was it just wasn't very well put together Y'know. Like Mary just lets it happen. Peter just lets it happen. Darnell doesn't earn it. Of course it's not a big deal it was just one scene. I also find it ironic Uber actually listened, fixed the issue, and still somehow someway thats just wasn't enough. Thats how you know some people just wanna complain. Like Imagine if that energy had been put towards getting Danny content we would not be starving so bad right now like c'mon guys we're focusing on all wrong stuff here. We all know none of that ntr stuff matters just ignore it. What really matters is that we get that sweet sweet Tiffany and Danny content in the near future
The thing is that it had to be changed in the first place. ntr in the ntr path and avoidable in the non ntr path and people are still complaining because fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me. People have lost faith in the dev and for the people who dont like ntr are worried about Tiffany when she has more ntr vibes. And again it is supposed to have 2 paths one with red (no ntr) and ntr without him. I have no problem with ntr in the game but avoidable was promised and you admit it felt rushed and forced in.

Kyle6944

May 22, 2020
I see a lot of comments..they all said unity games cannot port into android, huh..glad someone prove them all wrong..

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Dude, even if we play as Darnell the NTR would still suck, I wouldn't like it myself and those who don't like NTR wouldn't like it either, the protagonist is Piter not Darnell, the NTR path should be totally avoidable and separate from the Harem route, so still there would be complaints and this brilliant idea of yours wouldn’t make sense with the promise of totally avoidable NTR and with EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choices that Dev made, I hope the Developer will consider who doesn’t like NTR before doing a shit like that, if he considers this, that he separate and put only on the NTR path, for those who like this content, hopefully also do not bring NTR on the Tiffany route and that he minimizes all chances of this with Piter being able to avoid it contrary to Mary!

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
Why not both?
I still hope the MC takes revenge for the fact that Darnell provoked him by making Tiffany show his ass and messing with Mary, it will be very satisfying to give Darnell a beating so that he knows who he dares to provoke and fuck with Chantelle and his mother if he has , right in front of you and filling them with cum and then making him an obedient puppy, turning him into a sissy would also be good for this bastard, peace is no longer an option!
1619540184892.png

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes