Red88

Jan 18, 2021
I'm not sure about that, some of the vanilla guys out there were so tilted by that little ntr snipplet that it felt worse that they started vomitting, so if theres enough crying ntr might get removed, optional or otherwise.
I'm sorry, it can be selfish but I would really like that to happen, I hate NTR and if he decides to remove the NTR it would be great news for me, but I don't know, the NTR content would come after Chantelle's update, but there was a preview in that update and even more on a route that it does not belong to, so I say nothing!
:cautious:

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
I'm not sure about that, some of the vanilla guys out there were so tilted by that little ntr snipplet that it felt worse that they started vomitting, so if theres enough crying ntr might get removed, optional or otherwise.
It was planned to be optional from the beginning and the route was supposed to branch after the we made the choice to come clean to the doctor or lie to them about the voices in their head. Since the devs implemented the scene in the last update on the harem route, they'll either had to start working on some content on the NTR route which can please the NTR players and non NTR players, or keep sliding it in the harem route to please the NTR players and piss of the non NTR players yet again.

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
It was planned to be optional from the beginning and the route was supposed to branch after the we made the choice to come clean to the doctor or lie to them about the voices in their head. Since the devs implemented the scene in the last update on the harem route, they'll either had to start working on some content on the NTR route which can please the NTR players and non NTR players, or keep sliding it in the harem route to please the NTR players and piss of the non NTR players yet again.
So the logical solution would be to make separate routes, without mixing with each other, those who don't like NTR follow Harem's and those who like NTR follow NTR's, simple and easy, but it seems difficult to understand!

metzergernstein

Sep 27, 2020
So the logical solution would be to make separate routes, without mixing with each other, those who don't like NTR follow Harem's and those who like NTR follow NTR's, simple and easy, but it seems difficult to understand!
The DEV doesn't seem to share or understand that and mixed the game paths, the multiple paths will require more work and effort and I assume UBERPIER gives a flying fuck about that or their Patreons, I actually respect if someone likes NTR it's cool, but I prefer to drop the game if they continue doing that.

Andar89

Oct 7, 2020
Hmm got stuck on the find becca quest, the stable only shows 'leave' as option. Is it a Bug? she is also not a door option as I have a Key to Precillas house.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
is there any way to edit a save? I changed my mind halfway through letting the characters have their default names so if possible I'd like to change them, but I have no idea where to even start.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
is there any way to edit a save? I changed my mind halfway through letting the characters have their default names so if possible I'd like to change them, but I have no idea where to even start.
you must start a new game and name them all over again

Panuchi

Oct 13, 2017
i'm stuck getting into the principles office i've got the ladder but i need something to spy what do you do?

Nov 24, 2018
Every update that I play, I usually end leaving somewhat dissatisfied in some way, but I also leave equally excited about the next one. I'm waiting on that one god-tier update, and I know it's coming.

Reactions: johndoe19
Feb 6, 2018
Were there any release dates mentioned? If so I will look at the previous pages, you can tell it if you want or just say that there isn't - so you won't feel too bothered.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes