soulles

Jul 2, 2018
I like the direction it's going... Not much to be done so far realy though still... This finaly feels like a pretty fleshed out start of a game...

More nudity and sex would be neat.. but I get that it takes time to create more art and scenes... ^^

@ Those that are stuck I can guarantee you can get to 100% and when you reach lust lvl 17, no longer need to do the fap... (doesn't work.. at 17, but not a big issue..)

Sometimes have to realy look/search to get further in the game.. but all works fine for me.. :D

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I like the direction it's going... Not much to be done so far realy though still... This finaly feels like a pretty fleshed out start of a game...

More nudity and sex would be neat.. but I get that it takes time to create more art and scenes... ^^

@ Those that are stuck I can guarantee you can get to 100% and when you reach lust lvl 17, no longer need to do the fap... (doesn't work.. at 17, but not a big issue..)

Sometimes have to realy look/search to get further in the game.. but all works fine for me.. :D
I’m very glad you like what we have going so far. “A good start to a game” is all we can hope people see in us. Thanks for your support and for sharing your thoughts. -Morah

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Hello, how is the game content wise ? Is there a lot of H-scenes ? thx

alex798

Apr 1, 2018
Hello Morah, firstly I congrat devs for fantastic update-so much new nude scenes:kissingheart:
And I have a couple of questions-is skip option available?- I switched it in settings but don't know how to use it...
Advise devs to block lockers with no content- in search of new scenes open every empty locker around the map is irritable...:FeelsBadMan:
And, pretty please, think of the way to not crash old saves//

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
is skip option available?- I switched it in settings but don't know how to use it...//
Yes, you just press and hold the tab button. I'll make a note about your suggestions and pass them on to Uber. Thanks so much for your support and suggestions! -Morah

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
I think i am stuck or bugged out? did all the panty and phone quests but the supposed weekend event isnt triggering... i am at 41.8% but i searched 30 min now for an answer but everything is looped and nothing can be found to be picked up.

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
First off, thanks for the game. I really do like it. Now, I know there is a lot of pressure to get out the next updates, and I love to see them. But when it's done right. Will the scenes be more succinct? I mean every morning Mary asked me how my day WAS is one thing, but going to class and having lessons in the evening, and seeing Tiffany in the shower learning of Darnell BEFORE the track scene out of context looses some emersion. If you want the game right please take some time for this. If not just ignore me.
Again I like the game. This was just a little feedback.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
First off, thanks for the game. I really do like it. Now, I know there is a lot of pressure to get out the next updates, and I love to see them. But when it's done right. Will the scenes be more succinct? I mean every morning Mary asked me how my day WAS is one thing, but going to class and having lessons in the evening, and seeing Tiffany in the shower learning of Darnell BEFORE the track scene out of context looses some emersion. If you want the game right please take some time for this. If not just ignore me.
Again I like the game. This was just a little feedback.
No, yeah, I had a lot of notes for Uber like this last week in fact. There were more game breaking and similar important issues to attend to at the time, and because the notes were building up and we were already behind, I thought I'd just hold out on some of the more succinct timing issues. Like before, you could talk to Mary about the failed test results before you even found out about the test in class. Things like that got immediately corrected for this update. I also knew the Tiffany shower was one problem to correct later on, however. I'll go ahead and make corrections to that Mary dialogue to make it more normal.

Are you also sure about the classroom in the evening? When I'm there in the evening, class is completely empty. (See thumbnail below.)
Screen Shot 2018-07-22 at 8.43.03 PM.png
Regardless, appreciate all your input and genuine support, thanks so much! -Morah

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Same problem as other, for the fap puzzle i have to had 17 of corruption, i have 17 and the game just give the ''its not the time for that'' message, even when i need it to give it to the teacher. I did it in a old version and correct me if imwrong but that is the only way to make money in the game, soo im fucked. Help plz.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Same problem as other, for the fap puzzle i have to had 17 of corruption, i have 17 and the game just give the ''its not the time for that'' message, even when i need it to give it to the teacher. I did it in a old version and correct me if imwrong but that is the only way to make money in the game, soo im fucked. Help plz.
No, you fap in the bathroom at school, not in your own house. 17 is the immorality cap for the current game. -Morah

May 16, 2018
Hi before playing this game again, i need to ask if there are a lot of netorare scenes and will it involve the mother as well? Last time i played i feel as if the MC will find discover that all the girls are fuck by the black character (forgot the name) and it kinda upset me... Anyways just wanted to check if in the current version, the MC is winning in a sense (e.g. his is now doing the netorare, revenge stuff).
Thanks!

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes