locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
finally, she is back... Does she become totally be addicted to drugs? or does MC could use her addiction to his own plan? or to make a little harem with Clara/ Mary? Cant wait to see what is going to be happened to her. To be honest I love if she just not only as a side character. A lot possibilities could be applied to her. But yes, it was total my own opinion, and yes I didn't like netorare option..

cheers guys

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I hope we see femboi danny in the future cause i wanna see him deepthroating and take it from the back or even better getting trained by his mother, that would be awesome to watch getting him trained to be a cockslave to Mc. ;)
Not only this, but I want to see the NTR route of Danny too where our little femboi is fucking the girls as the sexual agressor.

rzero06

Jun 24, 2017
Hello everyone! First time playing this game and art is nice. I'm wondering if there is sex content with Mary. Does the current version have it? Blowjobs, handjobs or sex?

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
I saw some posts and got a bit confused, the main post says that NTR will be a separate route, and there was that phone call from the doctor and I assumed that was the choice, but I saw some posts saying there's NTR in the non-NTR route as well? Is that the case? Will the routes be separate going forward or is there just going to be mixed content?

inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
I saw some posts and got a bit confused, the main post says that NTR will be a separate route, and there was that phone call from the doctor and I assumed that was the choice, but I saw some posts saying there's NTR in the non-NTR route as well? Is that the case? Will the routes be separate going forward or is there just going to be mixed content?
That's wrong, Dev. already implemented two different paths for NTR and Non NTR stuff, but some people are getting a mixed content as they chose the unimplemented path and got mixed-up results.

We are happy to see, that Dev. diverted the path so that he can implement both the paths separately without any disturbance from other community.
NTR has less audience as compared to Love/Harem, But this community is totally dedicated and they wait so long for NTR content as there are very less NTR games out there.

Talking about NTR stuff, I don't know why they hate this genre so much, I mean you play the game to live up the fetishes and thoughts which you can't in real life, but they take that as their own fucking life and death situations.
We play VN's and Ero-Games for our fantasies, not for our in-life situations.

Last edited:

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017

View attachment 1137310

Hello everyone! :)
We hope you are well; progress steadily continues for the next update, just checking in to let you know things are going smoothly!
The next update will focus more on Stacy with a few special surprises in store! ;)
We'll have more substantial news very soon!
Thank you all for your support!
-The Taffy Tales Team

'I wish we had cheerleaders this cute back in my day, eh, EH?!'
So more new characters instead of working on existing characters that have no content like Tiffany? Man...

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
That's wrong, Dev. already implemented two different paths for NTR and Non NTR stuff, but some people are getting a mixed content as they chose the unimplemented path and got mixed-up results.

We are happy to see, that Dev. diverted the path so that he can implement both the paths separately without any disturbance from other community.
NTR has less audience as compared to Love/Harem, But this community is totally dedicated and they wait so long for NTR content as there are very less NTR games out there.

Talking about NTR stuff, I don't know why they hate this genre so much, I mean you play the game to live up the fetishes and thoughts which you can't in real life, but they take that as their own fucking life and death situations.
No, it's not wrong lmao, the dev put ntr shit on the non-ntr path. THAT is why everybody was upset about it on here, if the dev would have put that on the ntr path, it would have been cool.

Also people play these games for various reasons, it's ignorant to assume that everybody plays these types of games for the same reasons as you. And you like ntr, that's all fine and shit, but don't act like we're the weird ones for not liking it. You yourself admitted its a niche fetish. The majority of people on this site and just in general dont like seeing their partner get fucked by someone else. If you think thats unusual or unreasonable, you got some screws loose my guy.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Why is this betrayal? Do you like to share your wife or does she cheat on you without you knowing it? Can't you live in real life? NTR exists in real life! this fetish is a plague.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Why is this betrayal? Do you like to share your wife or does she cheat on you without you knowing it? Can't you live in real life? NTR exists in real life! this fetish is a plague.
He didn't say anything about betrayal. Also, incest exists in real life, so what's your point? So, you don't like NTR. So, don't play it. Problem solved.

And you like ntr, that's all fine and shit, but don't act like we're the weird ones for not liking it. You yourself admitted its a niche fetish. The majority of people on this site and just in general dont like seeing their partner get fucked by someone else. If you think thats unusual or unreasonable, you got some screws loose my guy.
He's not talking about people who don't like NTR, but people who hate it so much they go on boards of NTR games to bash it. People who don't like NTR just say they don't like NTR. People who hate it say the vilest shit you can think of. I've seen this one guy asking a dev to put in horrible methods of execution of the antagonist because he's the NTR threat. That is unreasonable. If you don't like a fetish, you don't like it. But there are people who will post personal attacks on people simply for liking NTR. It's like NTR stands for "running over your puppy".

Strangely enough I've only seen this hate towards NTR and no other fetish. It's like they see the need to prove their masculinity just so bystanders wouldn't think they're not a real man or something.

Dec 8, 2020
The whole this is a ntr game is not correct it was a 2 path one ntr and a non ntr with red the dev did a 180 and looks like it is one path now erasing previous choice. you could help Darnell at one point but was ignored because dev wanted him to be more of a threat. So no it was not a ntr game it had a ntr path with 0 content. Did you play it characters acted out of character just to force the situation.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
it is much better than the NTR, and do not try to compare the two.
If I shouldn't try to compare the two, how can you say which one is better?

But yes, let's not compare fetishes because they're personal and thus subjective. Someone will always prefer something over something else. While some might like being treated like dirt, others prefer sex outdoors. Which is better? You can't say, since it's impossible to compare. Stick with the ones you prefer and just ignore the other ones.

• Red Heart
Reactions: inkpot

inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
No, it's not wrong lmao, the dev put ntr shit on the non-ntr path. THAT is why everybody was upset about it on here, if the dev would have put that on the ntr path, it would have been cool.

Also people play these games for various reasons, it's ignorant to assume that everybody plays these types of games for the same reasons as you. And you like ntr, that's all fine and shit, but don't act like we're the weird ones for not liking it. You yourself admitted its a niche fetish. The majority of people on this site and just in general dont like seeing their partner get fucked by someone else. If you think thats unusual or unreasonable, you got some screws loose my guy.
I already cleared that its a ero-game not your real life.
we play games for our fetishes and fantasies.
if you really want to talk like shit which you've done above then take your incest and fuck your mom. ahemm in real life then we'll see what your dad will do to you ahemm isn't that NTR for your dad ?

• Angry
Reactions: Red88 and johndoe19

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017
"But dude wtf, it's ntr what we're talking about, that's just too much. Now if you'll excuse me, i have an extreme hardcore incest rape fantasy to play..."

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes