LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
If I shouldn't try to compare the two, how can you say which one is better?

But yes, let's not compare fetishes because they're personal and thus subjective. Someone will always prefer something over something else. While some might like being treated like dirt, others prefer sex outdoors. Which is better? You can't say, since it's impossible to compare. Stick with the ones you prefer and just ignore the other ones.
Even a fish knows which one is the best.

I already cleared that its a ero-game not your real life.
we play games for our fetishes and fantasies.
if you really want to talk like shit which you've done above then take your incest and fuck your mom. ahemm in real life then we'll see what your dad will do to you ahemm isn't that NTR for your dad ?
I told you, at least incest comes from the family, not from tramp.
Making it clear that I didn't call you a tramp.

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
I already cleared that its a ero-game not your real life.
we play games for our fetishes and fantasies.
if you really want to talk like shit which you've done above then take your incest and fuck your mom. ahemm in real life then we'll see what your dad will do to you ahemm isn't that NTR for your dad ?
I know that this is a game and not real life, I can differentiate the two quite easily. With how many times you keep bringing that up, you'd think you're the one having trouble telling the difference. You play games for your whack ass ntr fetish/fantasies, that's cool. But the majority of us on here don't, and that's fine as well. Are you really that insecure that you have to keep justifying your cucking fetish to a bunch of randos on an internet forum?
I'll say this only one more time, the fact that ntr is in this game is fine, but it has to be optional. Which it has been until that last update, and people were reasonably upset.

inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
I know that this is a game and not real life, I can differentiate the two quite easily. With how many times you keep bringing that up, you'd think you're the one having trouble telling the difference. You play games for your whack ass ntr fetish/fantasies, that's cool. But the majority of us on here don't, and that's fine as well. Are you really that insecure that you have to keep justifying your cucking fetish to a bunch of randos on an internet forum?
I'll say this only one more time, the fact that ntr is in this game is fine, but it has to be optional. Which it has been until that last update, and people were reasonably upset.
That's what am trying to say from my recent two posts.

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
That's what am trying to say from my recent two posts.
Well then what are we even arguing about then lol? I apologize if i misinterpreted, but it seemed like from your original comment that you were saying that the ntr should be forced. I don't like ntr personally, but if its there for the people that do and it's optional, i think that's fine.

inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
Well then what are we even arguing about then lol? I apologize if i misinterpreted, but it seemed like from your original comment that you were saying that the ntr should be forced. I don't like ntr personally, but if its there for the people that do and it's optional, i think that's fine.
Exactly it's up to you whichever path you pick its about your thought/fantasy/fetish, no one is forcing you to pick another path.
am not saying to put NTR only path,
am happy Dev. opted for two different path so that he can work on both.

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
For me, this type of content in the game should all be optional paths, just as there are people who don't like bestial content, but feel like playing and don't play because of it, so I think that all developers should have optional paths, for that your game has more access.

I don't want to fight, so please, let's put that aside.

Tenets

Dec 4, 2018
Is there even sex with Danny? Spent 2 hours rn now and I’m stuck cuz I don’t see any options for Clair or Becca or Danny, it was after the threesome livestream at Vlairs house and now they’re gone from the gam?

Decus

May 13, 2019
The game is super, the characters are class, overall respect
Can you drop the archive with images ... ???

Reactions: parakep

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
That's wrong, Dev. already implemented two different paths for NTR and Non NTR stuff, but some people are getting a mixed content as they chose the unimplemented path and got mixed-up results.
This is completely incorrect. The choice to differentiate the routes was added awhile ago, and involves the doctor. The route currently being update was originally supposed to the NON-NTR route, that was NTR free. Its not a "unimplemented path," nor was there supposed to be mixed content. The NTR path is the non-implemented one that was supposed to be updated in like 2 updates. Hence the backlash. Don't know why you wanted to correct someone that was originally right.

hibilly

Mar 13, 2019
I might be dumb, but I'm stuck at the Mary is staring her own "Rocky" film, and can't seem to find out where she is at. Does anyone know?

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I get what they were trying to do with that NTR scene, they wanted to showcase how much of a wimp the wimp is without the other (honestly more fun) personality, but they could've definetely gone about it in a better way. Maybe by replacing Mary with Tiffany (since it's not like we're all that close to her, and she has a thing going with Darnell anyhow), or by just making the scene non-sexual, which would have been the all-around best choice.

I mean, let's be honest, most people playing/backing this game are here for the harem path, and i'm pretty sure the devs know it since the NTR path has virtually nothing going for it after years of development. People were bound to get pissed.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes