diebold

Apr 27, 2021
Torn.
Love the original artwork style (it reminds me of early 1990's Heavy Metal) and the redhead sister is cute fuckable, but the darkness of the game as it slides into schizophrenia is something that I won't want to play.
Sad. I love reluctant NTR, but this game is hardcore mental control NTR. Not my bag but may be yours.

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017

Unlocked
[Teaser] Sara's route #5
Hello everyone!
The update is currently going well, the writing for it is already ready and done minus some small tweaking here and there.
Currently working through, assembling/coding/posing the scenes and gameplay for the update, we hope you'll like it!
Some new quality of life stuff has been added including new poses for the characters and animations to help bring the game more to life, as well as the expected new locations and CG scenes of course. :)
There will be more news soon, stay tuned for more!
Thank you for all your support,
-The Taffy Tales Team
'Collars are great, aren't they?'

JTakiyaa

Dec 9, 2019
What is the difference between v.0.47.5a (bugfix) and v.0.47.5b? Or are they the same?
The former let's you interrupt potential NTR half way. The latter lets you avoid the scene altogether and some bugfix to the camera quest.

Feb 6, 2018
Haven't checked in for quite a while, but what is this talk about a different route? The only thing akin to this that I remember is the call early in the game in which you can tell the doctor about the second personality or keep it secret.
Also is there any estimate for the release? The only entries I see are the teasers about the upcoming character scenes...
I played up to 0.475

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016

Unlocked
[Teaser] Sara's route #5
Hello everyone!
The update is currently going well, the writing for it is already ready and done minus some small tweaking here and there.
Currently working through, assembling/coding/posing the scenes and gameplay for the update, we hope you'll like it!
Some new quality of life stuff has been added including new poses for the characters and animations to help bring the game more to life, as well as the expected new locations and CG scenes of course. :)
There will be more news soon, stay tuned for more!
Thank you for all your support,
-The Taffy Tales Team
'Collars are great, aren't they?'
Interesting Uber seem to have caught a second wind and has been fairly active for once.

Reactions: Playaza
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes