X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
If only this game be ported on RenPy... Ah... :( :( :( :(
Someone did "port" Rick & Morty : Away back home (Unity) to Renpy. Basically ripping every assest & remade in Renpy & did better job than the buggy original title. R&M lewd verse has huge fanbase, I am not sure anyone willing to "port" Taffy Tales at this stage.

Reactions: jack1543

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Is there a way for the game to properly detect incest?

If I just rename Mary to Mom the dialogue still seems to imply MC and Tiffany aren't her children, for example during the scene with the rich neighbor. Also other people also call her Mom.

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
Quite like the game so far. Favorite part by far are the scenes where you're fucking Clara and Danny is in the room. Huge turn on. I kept hoping he'd eventually actually see the action. Maybe accidentally find one of the streams etc. There's also the plotline where you can agree to get him laid at some point. I guess it'd never happen while the game is on patreon, but seeing the usual trope of Danny joining in the fun possibly when he, nor his mother were aware of each others identities would sure be ideal.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
The "optional" NTR seems rather less than optional. Just like a game with "optional" scat, I don't want some floating butthole constantly threatening to shit in my food or on my face. I don't care about some guy floating around threating to cuck me.
Hopefully, the game won't continue going in this direction.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes