Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
I need actual ntr scene:confused:
If They have NTR scene but it's the horse ntring Darnell that would be hilarious
Get it n-tr-ing
Entering
"DARNEL- I have the biggest black cock in town mwahahah
*cue trollop sounds
Darnel- wtf holy shit get off me
Cues internal neigh monologue
I'll show you who's the biggest horse cock in town

Last edited:

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
I know Billie Eilish' is one of the first faces I think of when I think of a generic white woman face but I just can't unsee her face on characters like Jessica and Violet anymore, lmao.

Also, I know poor Peter doesn't deserve it but I kinda am excited for the NTR route just so I can imagine it's the alter ego getting his comeuppance for being a gaslighting piece of shit
He's not really a gaslighting piece of shit he's never untrue about who or what he is he's an eltridch demon related to Cthulhu though the Asian girl with the iPatch is something similar with arguably better power set

Fox666

Feb 9, 2018
could someone tell me about task " I should follow becca's advice on 'research' " please?
I have no clue about this task because I skip all the conversation.

Edit : I found it

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: parakep

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
is the bathroom scene still bugged? cant trigger it, tested all days in the week and on the weekend every different time of the day.

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
if I remember correctly the ntr is avoidable lostraven mentioned a few times in thread
Hopefully friend, that there are no more signs of NTR on the harem route as it did in the last update and that it is only on the NTR route, for those who like this content!

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
chantelle_teaser_0.png

[Teaser] Chantelle's route #1
Hello everyone!

Work is going well with the next update, Chantelle's Script is currently being wrote and the usual work continues. Got a few surprises coming up in the next update, but don't want to spoil anything yet!

As you can tell there's going to be an increased focus on Chantelle soon, and perhaps, your chance to strike back against a certain Darnell ;) It's going to be a lot of fun, but things are still under wraps.

Thank you for all your support; we hope you will appreciate our efforts. :)

-The Taffy Tales Team

'Yoga does wonders for the Glutes I'm told...'

Jun 7, 2019
That's a lot of content pathways we getting this update. I think that's now Mary, Sara, Chantelle, and Stacy, I'm just wondering if that means the update is gonna drop in June or July I'm leaning towards July but who knows could end up being August could end up being June.

HORZEKOK

Aug 2, 2020
View attachment 1204805

[Teaser] Chantelle's route #1
Hello everyone!

Work is going well with the next update, Chantelle's Script is currently being wrote and the usual work continues. Got a few surprises coming up in the next update, but don't want to spoil anything yet!

As you can tell there's going to be an increased focus on Chantelle soon, and perhaps, your chance to strike back against a certain Darnell ;) It's going to be a lot of fun, but things are still under wraps.

Thank you for all your support; we hope you will appreciate our efforts. :)

-The Taffy Tales Team

'Yoga does wonders for the Glutes I'm told...'

PHUKYEAH!

EMPIRE CUCKS BACK

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes