Dec 14, 2020
It would be interesting if they gave an option on the route of Chantella to bring her to our side with some reason invented by Red Mc how to help her brother get out of this world of crime but over time she will always give in to the mc until she conquers the body and her heart and another and just a hardcore mind-breaking route as revenge for darnell for daring to try something on mary.

Reactions: Red88

chody

Dec 13, 2020
got a question. i made it to the part where you pick mcs between your character and mary and the most recent time i saved before getting there was a little while back so out of curiosity what is the real difference in routes? if i pick to play as mary what happens and what do i miss out on and vice versa. please and thank you

Damneddaniel

Mar 31, 2018
got a question. i made it to the part where you pick mcs between your character and mary and the most recent time i saved before getting there was a little while back so out of curiosity what is the real difference in routes? if i pick to play as mary what happens and what do i miss out on and vice versa. please and thank you
You have to play as both characters either way. Basically, watch a day play out from one perspective, then switch perspectives to play through the same day as the other character(though the days advance like they aren't the same day, the story treats it like the same day). There is nothing you can miss out on, except for some flavor dialogue you might miss that isn't really important.

Reactions: chody

chody

Dec 13, 2020
You have to play as both characters either way. Basically, watch a day play out from one perspective, then switch perspectives to play through the same day as the other character(though the days advance like they aren't the same day, the story treats it like the same day). There is nothing you can miss out on, except for some flavor dialogue you might miss that isn't really important.
i see that definitely clears it up thank you very much

Anczej

Nov 4, 2020
Excuse me, I'm missing scenes from 407 to 411. From what I know it's the booty call with Gerda. Unfortunately, even though I checked it a lot I can't seem to be able to call her 2nd time, the only booty call I have is from Violet. Is it a bug or am I missing something?

Reactions: Chaosslayer

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
next update is ntr update?
It looks like it will be a bit complicated, currently it was supposed to be Tiffany's update, But it changed to Stacy, the content with NTR would come after the update of Chantelle's route and it would be totally optional, but in the current update there will already be some content with Chantelle , I just hope that Tiffany's content doesn't come with NTR and that Dev knows how to create a way to get Tiffany away from Darnell without anyone touching her, avoiding what happened to Mary in the last update!

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
It looks like it will be a bit complicated, currently it was supposed to be Tiffany's update, But it changed to Stacy, the content with NTR would come after the update of Chantelle's route and it would be totally optional, but in the current update there will already be some content with Chantelle , I just hope that Tiffany's content doesn't come with NTR and that Dev knows how to create a way to get Tiffany away from Darnell without anyone touching her, avoiding what happened to Mary in the last update!
As someone who wants to see NTR they're really fumbling with it. Especially last update, I guess it was a "teaser" for people who want to NTR but honestly it did nothing for me and it just pissed a lot of people off.

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
As someone who wants to see NTR they're really fumbling with it. Especially last update, I guess it was a "teaser" for people who want to NTR but honestly it did nothing for me and it just pissed a lot of people off.
To tell you the truth, if Dev is smart and knows how to do things right, he will be able to please both those who like NTR and those who hate NTR like me, he just needs to know how to separate one route from the other without them mixing, NTR stays just on the NTR route and walk away from the Harem route.

Sewerewolf

Feb 19, 2020
To tell you the truth, if Dev is smart and knows how to do things right, he will be able to please both those who like NTR and those who hate NTR like me, he just needs to know how to separate one route from the other without them mixing, NTR stays just on the NTR route and walk away from the Harem route.
And it would be good to chose it from the beginning of the game

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
And it would be good to chose it from the beginning of the game
Exactly, for example, from the call that the MC receives after the accident, having a warning about which way to go, keeping MC RED hidden (Hiding that has an alter ego inside his head) would be the HAREM Route (DOMINANT MC), get rid of MC RED (reveal that he hears voices in his head from his alter ego) would be the NTR Route (MC CUCKOLD).
Wouldn't that make more sense? This way, both routes would not be mixed, it would please those who hate and those who like NTR and would have no complaints, it is not so complicated if Dev wants to please all his customers, just take into account the desires and dislikes of each one!

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes