Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
To those who are playing this on Android. Bow do you knock on Becca's Home? I can't seem to touch the door to activate it.

Tgsaudoiz

Aug 15, 2018
clara_new_teaser.png

[Teaser] Clara's route #4
Hello everyone!

Progress continues on the next update, getting closer now! There's a lot of overall improvements and such to the game itself as well as additional content, including but not limited to:

- Various new poses and animations for many of the characters!
- New skins/outfits for the girls planned or already done!
- And of course, new locations and CG art for the upcoming update!
In the meanwhile,
Lostraven is currently working on Chantelle's script, as well as more day-to-day conversations with the characters we play to integrate more into the game! :)

That's all for now,
Thank you all for your support,

-The Taffy Tales Team
What game do you think he's playing to keep him that distracted?

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
TBH the scene was very badly written and illogical. Most NTR fans also thought it was really garbage like this. For one, there was literally no incentive.
Look I played both sides (damn myself for being a perfectionist haha) and the NoTR (see what I did there haha) was weak like it wasn't even worth the outcry especially since there was actually no scene

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
NTR is optional to cater to both who love and don't love NTR, stop crying, it embarrassing honestly.
It's not about whether it is optional or not. It's about what "system" was promised and what was "delivered". You see in earlier, devs said NTR route will be seperate route and that route is based on "whether you lie or not" scene which happened in earlier updates in the starting days of game. So, the Non-NTR guys thought, as they took the Non-NTR route already, NTR options will never come up with Non-NTR route.

Unfortunately those options came up in last update. Do I need to explain more or you got the point of why Non-NTR fanbase is not okay with Darnell-Mary options?

And let me remind you, only after several complaints from Non-NTR fans, devs decided to atleast give bug fix and made more optional for last update for that Darnell scene. Before that bug fix, scene kinda made as "forced".

Misterafro

Nov 2, 2019
Holy. Shit. How long did that take you to write? Also good attempt figuring out the openings to the NTR and friendship routes, though you got it backwards. The phone call to the doctors begins NTR route, helping Darnell begins the genuine friendship route, rejecting the doctor and helping Darnell keeps you on the main route.
Hello Dev, I'm replying to you to tell you that on Android I can't seem to click on Becca's Front Door to continue the "Find Becca" quest. I would like to know if this is a problem that's still to be repaired or is it just my phone having this problem?

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
I don't know how anybody playing saw the scene where Darnell forces Tiffany to show off her ass was surprised there was forced NTR in the Non-NTR path. Seriously, that shit was a huge red flag. I only found about Mary's scene because I came here to bitch about the Tiffany/Darnell scene and saw everyone crying foul about Mary/Darnell. All I know is I'm staying the fuck away from any Tiffany updates until I know the devs didn't force any bullshit NTR into her harem path. Or until it's patched to be optional.

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
Plus couldn't you like come in and avoid it altogether ? Forced NTR is when there is no option either way so people should just settle down and leave the dev to his work otherwise we end up with a dev who says "fuck it" and bails altogether on the project or listens to the whingers and makes a garbage game
Before they fixed it due to the backlash from the players, it was forced. Otherwise we all would have not been making such a big deal if it was optional. Now a lot of us are concerned with how they will handle ntr in the future as well, especially with tiffany. It's fine if you like ntr, but even you should understand why we were against the decision for forced ntr.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I don't know how anybody playing saw the scene where Darnell forces Tiffany to show off her ass was surprised there was forced NTR in the Non-NTR path. Seriously, that shit was a huge red flag. I only found about Mary's scene because I came here to bitch about the Tiffany/Darnell scene and saw everyone crying foul about Mary/Darnell. All I know is I'm staying the fuck away from any Tiffany updates until I know the devs didn't force any bullshit NTR into her harem path. Or until it's patched to be optional.
God, I hate pseudo-NTR. The moment any girl pops up in any game and she's involved with someone, people cry NTR! It doesn't matter if the girl ever looked in your direction or not. That scene with Darnell shows us two things. One: Darnell's a player who's ahead of you in the game, and two: Tiffany's involved with Darnell. There's no NTR because there's no love interest (yet) between the MC and Tiffany.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
God, I hate pseudo-NTR. The moment any girl pops up in any game and she's involved with someone, people cry NTR! It doesn't matter if the girl ever looked in your direction or not. That scene with Darnell shows us two things. One: Darnell's a player who's ahead of you in the game, and two: Tiffany's involved with Darnell. There's no NTR because there's no love interest (yet) between the MC and Tiffany.
Like always NTR villains will be one step ahead in Optional NTR game. Fucking bullshit. I want to beat the shit out of darnell and cuck him fucking Tiffany infront of him. I need those type of options. But it seems this game also following the same old stereotype which shown in many movies called "making the Villain more powerful to make Hero's heroism to be elivated at finale. No, We don't want elevation or dangers because of other men in Non-NTR path. Yes we want dangers, challenges but in the form of Non-NTR form. There are so many ways to give challenges and bad paths. NTR is just only one of the them.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Look, man if all you want is water then literally anything else is going to leave a bad taste in your mouth. You ask for water because you don't want any aftertaste. It's not the kind of thing I want to see when this website very clearly states that every would be NTR scene will be marked. If the game said 'hey this scene will show your "roommate"(we all know she's your sister and not someone who's "never looked in your direction") has an implied sexual relationship with Darnell' I'd have said fuck no until I did my NTR run. Also, my definition of NTR includes potential LI's (which Tiffany one hundred fucking percent is) and assholes I don't like. If it was just a scene where I saw her fooling around with a guy I didn't give a shit about I wouldn't care. Or if it wasn't clearly designed to make you feel like a cuck I wouldn't care. But it wasn't and it didn't so I do.

Also, One: No shit. It's made obvious by how much of dick he is. Could have been shown differently on the vanilla path. And two: yeah, that's why it's the beginnings of NTR to me. They all start with the girl being coerced into doing something against their will. Then comes the groping, the sucking, the fucking with and without condoms, and finally they become drooling messes when the 'bad guy' fucks them.

Jun 15, 2018
It's not about whether it is optional or not. It's about what "system" was promised and what was "delivered". You see in earlier, devs said NTR route will be seperate route and that route is based on "whether you lie or not" scene which happened in earlier updates in the starting days of game. So, the Non-NTR guys thought, as they took the Non-NTR route already, NTR options will never come up with Non-NTR route.

Unfortunately those options came up in last update. Do I need to explain more or you got the point of why Non-NTR fanbase is not okay with Darnell-Mary options?

And let me remind you, only after several complaints from Non-NTR fans, devs decided to atleast give bug fix and made more optional for last update for that Darnell scene. Before that bug fix, scene kinda made as "forced".
I did not realize the daryl mary scene came up in the non NTR route. The first page of this game says " The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and is very easily avoidable. You have an EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choice on whether you want NTR to happen "

Was this fixed later ?

Also I was talking mostly to people who were saying "there should be no NTR at all regardless of anything" be it optional or not

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
View attachment 1222607

[Teaser] Clara's route #4
Hello everyone!

Progress continues on the next update, getting closer now! There's a lot of overall improvements and such to the game itself as well as additional content, including but not limited to:

- Various new poses and animations for many of the characters!
- New skins/outfits for the girls planned or already done!
- And of course, new locations and CG art for the upcoming update!
In the meanwhile,
Lostraven is currently working on Chantelle's script, as well as more day-to-day conversations with the characters we play to integrate more into the game! :)

That's all for now,
Thank you all for your support,

-The Taffy Tales Team
What game do you think he's playing to keep him that distracted?
What game.. first time Skyrim? Calculating TLS best route? Anno 1404!

Oct 15, 2017
I still don't know why they didn't just have you pick when you get hit by the car, have it so you can choose if you want the bad voice in your head or a cuck voice in your head. This scene happens before the mc gets nude so if you choose the cuck voice he could have a small penis aswell. Combining them into basically the same route is just stupid when there was such an obvious way to do it. As it stands you get hit by a car and gain an alter ego that wants to fuck and control every woman on earth and the mc has a massive penis ontop of that and yet the player still has to manoeuvre around cuck content? wut

markwew22

Jul 10, 2019
How come I can't seem to finish the "Time for a nice stroll in the Park" quest, it is after the unlocked save data in the game

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I still don't know why they didn't just have you pick when you get hit by the car, have it so you can choose if you want the bad voice in your head or a cuck voice in your head. This scene happens before the mc gets nude so if you choose the cuck voice he could have a small penis aswell. Combining them into basically the same route is just stupid when there was such an obvious way to do it. As it stands you get hit by a car and gain an alter ego that wants to fuck and control every woman on earth and the mc has a massive penis ontop of that and yet the player still has to manoeuvre around cuck content? wut
It's almost like that was the plan...

1622561236925.png

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes