wyvy

Sep 8, 2019
I am stuck on the quest : I should follow beccas advice on "research"
I am looking for new stuff or events but nothing is getting triggered ?

What am i supposed to do for that quest ? (i have no other quests than this one)

notiam_0

Jun 13, 2018
I am stuck on the quest : I should follow beccas advice on "research"
I am looking for new stuff or events but nothing is getting triggered ?

What am i supposed to do for that quest ? (i have no other quests than this one)
i'm not sure but there is a library that appear in school after some quest maybe go there for "research".

Ender2025

Jul 31, 2019
Around when.will be the next update lost ?you dont have to tell exactly but the progress percentage or ever method will also work

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Excuse me, I'm missing scenes from 407 to 411. From what I know it's the booty call with Gerda. Unfortunately, even though I checked it a lot I can't seem to be able to call her 2nd time, the only booty call I have is from Violet. Is it a bug or am I missing something?
I'm missing the exact same thing and I don't know why when I didn't both options

krishmember

Apr 18, 2020
Thanks. On to another question. NTR, trap, futa avoidable? Why the game keep forcing me to talk to Danny >_<
Yes, both ntr n trap content are avoidable. Danny is one of the main character that connect the storyline with mc.

I seen here many post regarding ntr, trap ..but in my opinion we should enjoy the game n fap. The game developers, writer making their best efforts to make great game for all type of genre. So enjoy n explore new genre..

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
Oh damn. You know, I finished the game and I'm also missing image nr 988. At the same, when I load the save I have 100% of scenes unlocked apparently? And tell me, do you think these scenes are worth replaying the game? I'm short on time so I'm not so sure about clicking through it all. Also, fuck, I actually tried to not use a guide and do it on my own and this is where it lead me, to a point where I missed some scenes and can't go back. Dammit.

DevonRayMun

Feb 20, 2019
If the mc does the ntr thing to other people, then technically it is not ntr but ntl (if I recall correctly). But even on hentai manga sites no one actually differentiate between these two tags so meh who cares.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes