Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
Im liking this game so far but not having "real" incest in this game is annoying, yeah you name the girls mom and sis but the text is written in a way that is not immersive at all but this is just my opinion after all and many of you will desagree with me and I understand that.
indeed we disagree. not having the text written that way means I don't have to ignore all kinds of drivel about "oh but youre my tenant" *insert pointless reply* "but im your landlady" *insert pointless reply*, etc. I prefer to focus on the character itself than it being a familial relationship with a vagina attached. to each their own, but I think it works better this way. and it would be a shame if the dev changed it from that.

again, to each their own. good day, gentlemen.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
The game tells you to go to the gym. Alright, well there is no gym, instead you are supposed to telepathically know that there are two NPCs outside of the FUCKING MALL that will take you there. I've lived in 6 different states in the U.S. I've never seen a gym inside of a mall. Getting tired of this autistic shit IN EVERY OTHER COOMER GAME I PLAY.
well, don't know anything about where you live, but 2 malls in my city both have gyms in them, and a third used to have a small self operated gym, treadmills and stationary bikes and shit. and I have seen some in other cities. so, your argument about you having never seen one is pointless. they do in fact, exist.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
indeed we disagree. not having the text written that way means I don't have to ignore all kinds of drivel about "oh but youre my tenant" *insert pointless reply* "but im your landlady" *insert pointless reply*, etc. I prefer to focus on the character itself than it being a familial relationship with a vagina attached. to each their own, but I think it works better this way. and it would be a shame if the dev changed it from that.

again, to each their own. good day, gentlemen.
Yeah each one to their own. But I remember, or maybe my memory is playing tricks on me, the MC calling the "landlady" mom and calling Tiff (I think thats the name of the other girl that lives in the house) sister and the bully when talking about her to the MC he said "your sister" thats why I put "real". This game was (or thats what I want to belive) meant to be an incest game but it seems the devs had to change that but as I said maybe my memory is playing tricks on me. Have a nice day.

Satyrsfaction

Mar 8, 2020
I would assume and this is a thread for talking about the game, you made a new account just to bitch and moan about people not agreeing with you.
For information only: He joined May 12, 2019 ... so this account is not really "new"

After following the opinions and definitions about NTR in various forums and Discord channels
(where I also got the graphic from), I would say that a lot is referred to as NTR that is actually just jealousy or envy.
Not that NTR doesn't give the viewer the same feeling ... but some characteristics are often missing.

expl_NTR_02.png

I created from the picture above a new graphic, cause I wanted to know, if this is ntr too or not ...
others weren't sure what this could be called. ... so it seems it is kind of extended version of Netori.
expl_NTR_but-what-is-this.png

From my point of view, the thing is that Darnell is the MC's opponent /hate figure here.
Therefore, any scene in which Darnell has physical (sexual) contact with a person
with whom the MC feels a bond is a trigger for jealousy.
The jealousy can be used by the storyteller as a stylistic device to let the MC understand
what feelings he has for someone or how valuable the relationship with the person is for him.
A competitor or opponent enlivens the story ... and gives the MC / player the possibility
of conquering and / or protecting his "beloved".

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
Yeah each one to their own. But I remember, or maybe my memory is playing tricks on me, the MC calling the "landlady" mom and calling Tiff (I think thats the name of the other girl that lives in the house) sister and the bully when talking about her to the MC he said "your sister" thats why I put "real". This game was (or thats what I want to belive) meant to be an incest game but it seems the devs had to change that but as I said maybe my memory is playing tricks on me. Have a nice day.
I would like your comment for the tone of your response, but I don't want to add a like to the idea that incest would add something to the game. just wanted to let you know that your mature response is appreciated. people can differ on ideas and still respect the other side of the argument for what it is. just wanted to let you know that even though we disagree, I appreciate your response. if only everyone were this civil, things in general would be a lot better. so this is a like with context I guess. I apologize if my post came off as somewhat condescending or whatever. it was not my specific intent, but upon re-reading it, I can see how it could be interpreted that way. not that you made the claim that it was, just that upon further reflection it may have come off in a tone I did not fully intend it to. my intent was to illustrate the specific points as to why I don't enjoy incest content. makes your response all that much more appreciated.

just rewatched demolition man, so, be well. man that is a great bad movie.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
For information only: He joined May 12, 2019 ... so this account is not really "new"

After following the opinions and definitions about NTR in various forums and Discord channels
(where I also got the graphic from), I would say that a lot is referred to as NTR that is actually just jealousy or envy.
Not that NTR doesn't give the viewer the same feeling ... but some characteristics are often missing.

View attachment 1243131

I created from the picture above a new graphic, cause I wanted to know, if this is ntr too or not ...
others weren't sure what this could be called. ... so it seems it is kind of extended version of Netori.
View attachment 1243132

From my point of view, the thing is that Darnell is the MC's opponent /hate figure here.
Therefore, any scene in which Darnell has physical (sexual) contact with a person
The jealousy can be used by the storyteller as a stylistic device to let the MC understand
what feelings he has for someone or how valuable the relationship with the person is for him.
A competitor or opponent enlivens the story ... and gives the MC / player the possibility
it seems to me like it would be a different form of netorase, simply because whoever is being cucked is still enjoying it, whether or not it is the main character in the game, but I think at this point we are just splitting hairs. I think at this point, there are no feelings of jealousy being created, in either form, and it is not really the problem that people have with that specific acronym. does present an interesting question though, if there is a different nomenclature if the person being played is not the one asking to be cucked. good food for thought, if I weren't too lazy to spend anymore time thinking about it.

be well.

Ying Ko

Jun 16, 2018
Your memory does serve you correctly. This game was originally called "Family Tales".

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Just played through the current build and wanted to share my thoughts:

1) Excellent art and character design. Truly superb.
2) The MC schizo dynamic is interesting, but not put to good use. MC is Tyler Durden on steroids - on one hand there is a total pushover side of his personality (zero charisma, zero courage, zero perception), while on the other hand there is his psychotic side (perceptive/manipulative, self-serving ego-centric, etc.). I wish the choices in this game allowed the player to decide the relative weight each side is given through MC's actions. Perhaps this is the ultimate goal; however, this build has virtually no actions that result in game consequences. I expect that the first choice (i.e., telling the hospital staff that he is hearing voices) will provide him with a tool to manage these halves of his personality, and I sincerely hope a vanilla playthrough option will be added in the future that doesn't feature such an overall despicable MC.
3) I am not a fan of forced fetishes in a game not dedicated to that purpose. The entire series of interactions with Clara (corruption, BDSM, etc.), some with Priscilla (spanking, humiliation) and others have been downright unpleasant and hugely detracting from my enjoyment of the game. If the devs intent is to have these characters be avenues to represent these fetishes, then these must be *optional* interactions through MC choices. As it stands, I am forced to play through these storylines to progress in the narrative, and I'd much rather simply bypass these characters altogether if they cannot have alternative interactions.
4) I'm absolutely baffled as to why Tiffany hasn't been more prominently involved in the storyline. All these other minor and IMO unnecessary characters being given scenes, but not someone that lives with and should interact daily with MC ??
5) The multiple protagonist daily replay feature is disruptive. While I get the idea that it provides other perspectives that can help advance the story, it makes it harder to invest in the MC and his choices if I am changing characters on a near-daily basis.
6) I'm not a fan of the time-based mini-games (i.e., click this fast to advance, etc.). An option to skip these would be a quality of life improvement.
7) There are some strange bugs that persist at times. For example, sometimes my MC is called 'Peter' instead of the input name. In a few other instances, the wrong character placard is shown when someone is speaking.
8) The in-game 'quest-tracker' is often too vague to be useful.
9) Some quest triggers require oddly specific navigation (e.g., MC needs to leave/re-enter a room from a specific point, etc.).
10) Why does school meet on Saturday?
11) Are there no other means to earn money than fapping during school hours? What a strange mechanic!

Overall, I find the game has lots of potential and I look forward to coming back in a year or two to revisit the state of the game, but is too frequently unenjoyable for some of the above reasons for this to be actively followed.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just played through the current build and wanted to share my thoughts:

1) Excellent art and character design. Truly superb.
2) The MC schizo dynamic is interesting, but not put to good use. MC is Tyler Durden on steroids - on one hand there is a total pushover side of his personality (zero charisma, zero courage, zero perception), while on the other hand there is his psychotic side (perceptive/manipulative, self-serving ego-centric, etc.). I wish the choices in this game allowed the player to decide the relative weight each side is given through MC's actions. Perhaps this is the ultimate goal; however, this build has virtually no actions that result in game consequences. I expect that the first choice (i.e., telling the hospital staff that he is hearing voices) will provide him with a tool to manage these halves of his personality, and I sincerely hope a vanilla playthrough option will be added in the future that doesn't feature such an overall despicable MC.
3) I am not a fan of forced fetishes in a game not dedicated to that purpose. The entire series of interactions with Clara (corruption, BDSM, etc.), some with Priscilla (spanking, humiliation) and others have been downright unpleasant and hugely detracting from my enjoyment of the game. If the devs intent is to have these characters be avenues to represent these fetishes, then these must be *optional* interactions through MC choices. As it stands, I am forced to play through these storylines to progress in the narrative, and I'd much rather simply bypass these characters altogether if they cannot have alternative interactions.
4) I'm absolutely baffled as to why Tiffany hasn't been more prominently involved in the storyline. All these other minor and IMO unnecessary characters being given scenes, but not someone that lives with and should interact daily with MC ??
5) The multiple protagonist daily replay feature is disruptive. While I get the idea that it provides other perspectives that can help advance the story, it makes it harder to invest in the MC and his choices if I am changing characters on a near-daily basis.
6) I'm not a fan of the time-based mini-games (i.e., click this fast to advance, etc.). An option to skip these would be a quality of life improvement.
7) There are some strange bugs that persist at times. For example, sometimes my MC is called 'Peter' instead of the input name. In a few other instances, the wrong character placard is shown when someone is speaking.
8) The in-game 'quest-tracker' is often too vague to be useful.
9) Some quest triggers require oddly specific navigation (e.g., MC needs to leave/re-enter a room from a specific point, etc.).
10) Why does school meet on Saturday?
11) Are there no other means to earn money than fapping during school hours? What a strange mechanic!

Overall, I find the game has lots of potential and I look forward to coming back in a year or two to revisit the state of the game, but is too frequently unenjoyable for some of the above reasons for this to be actively followed.
Agree 100% with everything, the Clara mind-break and rape had me close to quitting the game altogether as I found nothing empowering about abusing an already sad, lonely victim having a miserable life who was always pleasant if not nice to the MC. I also did not think it was necessary to aggressively go after Becca as she was already primed and willing to be the MC's L.I. without needing to be corrupted or treated roughly.

Priscilla I didn't mind as much since she more or less knew what she was doing and was ok with the MC 'training' her. In any case, I'll let this game sit on the backburner a few more updates before checking out if Tiffany and Danny's storylines are updated.

Jun 7, 2019
NEW TEASER?!? IM ON IT BOYS THIS MY CHANCE

Hello everyone!
Just a heads up, all of the work for Stacy's script has been done, including the CGs, locations, poses, animations skins and more, etc. :)

Some extensions/writing corrections need to be done and some of the additional Clara artwork, but we're getting there, and the end of the tunnel is in sight!

Thank you all for your support!

We couldn't do it without you,

-The Taffy Tales Team

Wonder what those two got up to?

Umgenlied

Sep 3, 2017

View attachment 1243131

View attachment 1243132

Jesus fuck someone should pin your answer in a faq or something, 11/10 in quality.

Reactions: Ho.ll.ow

shepard2021

Jun 15, 2021
Given that nobody has posted the hotfix and everyone is still playing an inferior (buggier) version, here.

Taffy Tales patch v.0.47.5a notes:

• Fixed bug with mini-game in the gym.

• Fixed quest "Spy into bathroom." in shower with Mary.

• Fixed bug with minigame in Walter's office.

•Fixed opening of a pool party scene.

• Fixed order of several objects.

• Fixed bug with Mary in Becca's house.

• Fixed the progress bar of completed scenes.

• Added more choices to fix the scene with Mary and Darnell in the gym.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mega -PC

Mega - MAC

Mega - Linux

Mega - Android
Salute to you, kind sir, unfortunately the Mega files are no longer downloadable, if you would pardon my manners, is there any other way where I can find a hotfix?

Ben7989

Aug 9, 2020
Now that I took my time to think it over the last update was done wrong. What should have happened is that Darnell finds out that she was faking and used that to blackmail her instead. It would have been better if the MC didn't know that anything was going on between them because the whole drinking scene didn't make any sense to me. He's not madly in love with Mary or anything. The people that are in love with her are the ones complaining about the NTR. Now that you can play as different people in the game it would make more sense for this to happen.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes