dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
At the risk of beating a dead horse, I have to say it's strange to see people in this thread moaning about the very presence of NTR (netorare). I hate it too, and the recent implementations of it in the non-NTR plot have been irritating, but if you've been paying attention to this game for more than 5 minutes it's clear that Uber loves NTR, would rather be making NTR plots, and that this game was originally meant to be an NTR game. Your eyes would have rolled back into your head if you'd seen the original fapping minigame. You should have seen it coming, and given the guy wants to be making an NTR game but has been steered (let's use the polite term there) towards making a harem building game, you had to expect he would lash out and try to sneak in something he liked eventually. The writing was on the wall with how much netori was being slipped into the storylines. I understand the commercial reasons why Uber has decided to backload the development of the NTR paths, but it's led to a lot of people getting the wrong idea behind the dev's intentions.

It's gonna be insufferable in here when the multi-year dev cycle for the NTR plots starts

shepard2021

Jun 15, 2021
go to the first page ... first post at the bottom there you will find various options .. "nopy" worked well for me.
THANKS A LOT, jokes on me, I wasn't aware the main post already updated the hotfix, now I finally get the spy bathroom scene working, been quite a itch for some time.

Doc Chadley

Oct 23, 2017
So, is there a way to change the names after you chose them for a version? I chose default cuz I couldn't remember which girl was which under the impression I could change them and now I'm stuck with them. I've tried deleting the game and even deleting the file from appdata(which just seems to be the jpgs for the save files rather than the save files themselves). And when I reinstall the version it's still stuck with the same names and giving no option to change them. Where can I find the settings/saves for this game? It isn't in the appdata file, that's for sure.

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
At the risk of beating a dead horse, I have to say it's strange to see people in this thread moaning about the very presence of NTR (netorare). I hate it too, and the recent implementations of it in the non-NTR plot have been irritating, but if you've been paying attention to this game for more than 5 minutes it's clear that Uber loves NTR, would rather be making NTR plots, and that this game was originally meant to be an NTR game. Your eyes would have rolled back into your head if you'd seen the original fapping minigame. You should have seen it coming, and given the guy wants to be making an NTR game but has been steered (let's use the polite term there) towards making a harem building game, you had to expect he would lash out and try to sneak in something he liked eventually. The writing was on the wall with how much netori was being slipped into the storylines. I understand the commercial reasons why Uber has decided to backload the development of the NTR paths, but it's led to a lot of people getting the wrong idea behind the dev's intentions.

It's gonna be insufferable in here when the multi-year dev cycle for the NTR plots starts
I love NTR dammit, i hope these whiners dont change dev's mind

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes