daffalulu091

Jan 17, 2020
Where the fuck do i find lube or what am i supposed to do? i keep getting "i don't thing now's the right time to head to Jessica's" when i visit her crib at Sunday.
My current task is "Jessica said to come over on Sunday. Don't forget to take a lube!".
I already bought everything from the shop there's literally nothing else in there please help.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Why does this game have "female protagonist" tag when the MC is male?
Spoilers I guess not really but in case you care
You get the point of view of the mom at one point and I'm guessing eventually youll get the pov of other characters.

lm11

Jun 11, 2017
I'm going to try the game regardless but I would like to know what kind of NTR this game has since there's so many different and not enough tags

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I'm going to try the game regardless but I would like to know what kind of NTR this game has since there's so many different and not enough tags
Some Netorare and Cuckolding in the traditional sense for a guy and his wife

Doomsclaw

Mar 25, 2018
The gallery unlocker on the main page is for 5a, and when used with the current version 5b it makes the game crash

Jun 7, 2019
Had a rough day but FOR MY BOYS IM RIDE OR DIE WITH THE QUICKNESS

[Teaser] Clara's route #5
Hello everyone!
Work continues as always with Taffy Tales, just working on the latest batch of scenes and they're looking very spicy! We've got quite carried away with this update, adding in a lot more than expected but the ideas just came tumbling in!
We hope you guys appreciate and like it when it's done, well back to the grindstone for now! :)
And always,
thank you all for your support!
The Taffy Tales Team
...Just what has he got Clara doing now?

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Had a rough day but FOR MY BOYS IM RIDE OR DIE WITH THE QUICKNESS

[Teaser] Clara's route #5
Hello everyone!
Work continues as always with Taffy Tales, just working on the latest batch of scenes and they're looking very spicy! We've got quite carried away with this update, adding in a lot more than expected but the ideas just came tumbling in!
We hope you guys appreciate and like it when it's done, well back to the grindstone for now! :)
And always,
thank you all for your support!
The Taffy Tales Team
...Just what has he got Clara doing now?
So, weren't updates supposed to be lighter and more frequent now?

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
There should be way more dialogue choices. Especially with the voice in your head and how Darnell acts. Kinda bullshit that the disclaimer on OP says "ALL NTR IS AVOIDABLE" and yet I can't choose to knock his lame ass the fuck out at any stage during this.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes