Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Heheh nice try, maybe with the mother that's true, but not with sister, there must be a reason she is obeying Darnell and beig all submisive to him. (not saying that's NTR, but there is more going on there) :)
Oh for sure, but even I don't know that! I'd hope it wouldn't be NTR, not because I'm full force "NO" against it, and it's Uber's choice to implement it regardless, but I feel like that takes away the player's ability to stop it from the beginning. I'd rather that if it it exists, it's because I wanted it to exist. Let's hope she's only giving him pictures, nothing else... yet. -Morah

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
you can find a gangraped (?) girl behind the track, there is a voyeur scene in the store. you spy on sister, mother and neighbor. you can get touchy with that girl from the beginning in the stall.

i really would appreciate a secret taboo mode, though. that current shit is retarded.

johnnyg1440

May 30, 2017
Hey, so i've seen people on here talk about the knife on the kitchen table on weekends. Whenever it is the weekend in my game and i click on the kitchen table, it says that content has not been added yet? Am i missing something?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hey, so i've seen people on here talk about the knife on the kitchen table on weekends. Whenever it is the weekend in my game and i click on the kitchen table, it says that content has not been added yet? Am i missing something?
I haven't seen this happen. So it doesn't work on the weekends, but can you pick it up on weekdays? -Morah

Jedi20

Jul 29, 2017
How do i delete all my progress? I started fresh but i still have corruption at max. Pls help

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
@MorahZamora in terms of new content and getting 99.4% completed
i have done all of fapping or scenes with becca in the bathroom
walked her home quest line up until ball gets thrown in queen bitches yard
spy on sara
spy on mommy and sister in the bathroom
gotten the neighbor scenes
i dont know what else i need to get
It probably isn't of note if it's that small and you've already completed everything storyline wise. Did you check by the sports yard building with the girl on the floor? -Morah

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
It probably isn't of note if it's that small and you've already completed everything storyline wise. Did you check by the sports yard building with the girl on the floor? -Morah
you mean the girl with cum dripping out of her yeah i did that since it was part of the last update well if i cant find a way to pin down everything that was added in this update then i guess im good thx anyways though :D

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes