Docc777

May 14, 2018
I hope somebody can help me. I still have the Task "spy into bathroom once more" open. How do i get it done?
I use the latest version from this here.

notiam_0

Jun 13, 2018
Let me Quote from my post ( your post )of the last update to answer that.

"I played the full update and even if we count these character change moments where you only switch the room to read like 5 sentences with a standing character picture then get back to sleep and do the same like 10 times in a row as "FULL" scenes i come not nearly to such an number."

In every other Game here or on DL Site or etc. when the Game content is counted in scenes. A Scene means the juicy stuff we all want from this Games. Except they differ especially between Non-H Scenes and H-Scenes.

Even if we combine both of that in this Update we would not come anyway near that "150+ new full scenes"
So what ever for UberPie is a "FULL scene" it makes no sense.

Also compare it to older Changelogs and the Ingame Gallery. You will notice he not always put this ridiculous Numbers in there.

Example:

v10.x Changelog: "Added 45+ new full scenes"
Ingame Gallery: 18 entrys.

v8.x Changelog: "Added 30+ new full scenes"
Ingame Gallery: 12 entrys.

Compared to:

v47.x Changelog: "150+ new full scenes"
Ingame Gallery: Also 18 entrys

It just makes no sense and brings me still to the same conclusion as in my old Post.

Let me Quote again.

"I mean i don´t want to sound rude and yeah it was definitely one of the bigger updates but this numbers are just ridiculous.
For me they sound like blunt lies and look like a lame try to overshadow the fact that this MASSIVE Update is not so massive at all."

After that if i remember correctly Uber said in one of his posts they will go back to smaller updates again much faster blah blah blah...

I canceled my Patreon after that and decided to wait and see what happens.
From what i read of the Patreon Update Posts here on F95 it seems he pulls that "MASSIVE Update" shit all over again.
I must say until now i'am happy i canceled my support.
I don't know maybe you are right but i won't cancel my support for that as I said i look at the size of the update and not at the changelog if I feel scammed next update and feel that the update is too short then i will cancel it. Don't forget that they are not that many working on taffy tales. So for all he has done i will keep trusting uberpie until he proves himself not deserving of our confiance.
I think you should have asked him in Private message how he counts his scene and then cancel your support.

Last edited:

buttsftw

Dec 31, 2018
A.) I don't write the changelogs themselves.

B.) I can say every month I typically write 15-20K words for Uber (I'm paid per word). That's all I know my end :p

C.) While somewhat unrelated, I usually end up writing more than that per month counting in other projects.
You are paid per word? I was wondering why the dialogue seemed stretched out. It’s no good.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
You are paid per word? I was wondering why the dialogue seemed stretched out. It’s no good.
A.) I get asked to stretch scenes out to fit the art beyond what anyone would normally write, leading to bloating, a CG that is only two lines of writing suddenly must become ten, ad infinum the same process for every CG.

B.) Get fucked.

notyriem9821

Jul 22, 2020
Frankly, he lost his determination. Like back in the earlier days, he even managed to make two specicals, and yet now he can't even give a update constantly

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018
A.) I get asked to stretch scenes out to fit the art beyond what anyone would normally write, leading to bloating, a CG that is only two lines of writing suddenly must become ten, ad infinum the same process for every CG.

B.) Get fucked.
Okay lost Raven you should get paid more secondly the writing is fucking phenomenal what are you talkin about anyone who says otherwise like it actually has very good descriptions when it comes to the Lauren the mythology in the vague but not too vague and also get a chance to like future story details that are possible as fellow Rider I appreciate that

DEKKU7

May 29, 2020
True he became so lazy and please don't blame it on covid or anything it's not like he is drawing on the streets, the mega update was so short and did not have the same scenes and writing that was displayed in the changlog, and yet it was more then a 6 months update imagine how short this one is going to be and it's not even a mega update and we just passed the 4 month range this is just dissapointing i can't help but feel like uber is turning into a scammer

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
True he became so lazy and please don't blame it on covid or anything it's not like he is drawing on the streets, the mega update was so short and did not have the same scenes and writing that was displayed in the changlog, and yet it was more then a 6 months update imagine how short this one is going to be and it's not even a mega update and we just passed the 4 month range this is just dissapointing i can't help but feel like uber is turning into a scammer
Turning ? he became a practicing scammer since he announced the so called "mega" updates and that was over 2 years ago.
But now it's just plain obvious and he's barely bothering to cover it up that's why so many have also started to understand what's going on.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes