Dec 29, 2018
Why do you keep returning to a thread of a game you clearly hate? Seriously man, cancel your subscription to the patreon and move on.
LMFAO try telling that to people who still play Icstor's games. He doesn't hate the game, he hates the dev's behavior. The only reason we constantly say something about it is because we're hoping it'll result in some change. If we didn't enjoy the games, we wouldn't take the time out of our days to talk about it... but we do. Besides, even if it doesn't result in a change in Uber's behavior directly, it helps give a precautionary warning to newbies on the site to AVOID GIVING MONEY TO A MILKER/SCAMMER. The absolute worst thing for us to do if we want to see changes would be to enable an abuser by validating his behavior... giving him money is doing exactly that. Plus, it saves people a few bucks that they can spend on more worthy devs :)

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Little help please, what is the path for Sara? cause i keep trying to go to class but there´s never any option besides "try to talk to sara", i know i should be able to "keep studying" so that i can see darnell grab her ass and go from there right? but that option never appears, do i have to go further in other routes like becca or clara?

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2019
Hello everyone! :)

We're currently super busy at the moment implementing all the various parts of the scripts, we'll have more on that next week!

For now, though, meet Janice.

Janice is a cool-headed girl in Taffy Town who runs the local tattoo Parlor.

Janice has pretty much had every client from every walk of life through her doors, it's going to take a lot to 'shock' her these days!

She looks a little different now, but you're pretty sure you remember her being a year or two above you before she left at one point? You might even remember having a little crush on her!

She doesn't quite 'fit' in with the other girls in town,

but maybe, you should get to know her a little yourself anyway?

You might not be able to shock her, but she'll be able to shock you!

(It seems this is Ubers way of giving Danny content without giving Danny content)

HORZEKOK

Aug 2, 2020
Hello everyone! :)

We're currently super busy at the moment implementing all the various parts of the scripts, we'll have more on that next week!

For now, though, meet Janice.

Janice is a cool-headed girl in Taffy Town who runs the local tattoo Parlor.

Janice has pretty much had every client from every walk of life through her doors, it's going to take a lot to 'shock' her these days!

She looks a little different now, but you're pretty sure you remember her being a year or two above you before she left at one point? You might even remember having a little crush on her!

She doesn't quite 'fit' in with the other girls in town,

but maybe, you should get to know her a little yourself anyway?

You might not be able to shock her, but she'll be able to shock you!

(It seems this is Ubers way of giving Danny content without giving Danny content)

She's packing

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
What I don't like is how (At least I believe) they don't stick to their plans. I know a lot of people don't like it but I was looking forward toward the NTR stuff but now I have no clue when it's coming out. Also I'm not in to the danny stuff but that's also something I believe quite a few people want to know when it's getting content.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
What I don't like is how (At least I believe) they don't stick to their plans. I know a lot of people don't like it but I was looking forward toward the NTR stuff but now I have no clue when it's coming out. Also I'm not in to the danny stuff but that's also something I believe quite a few people want to know when it's getting content.
I am not until gay content but I enjoy breaking people and when that come I don't care if it girl or boy hhhhhhh

Reactions: silentshadow

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Why do you keep returning to a thread of a game you clearly hate? Seriously man, cancel your subscription to the patreon and move on.
this here is exactly the problem, you can't even criticize the devs for their lackluster output cause dummies like you will fanboy for them here and even patreon

i have noticed a lot of reduction in content creation from adult game devs not just uber, pretty much every dev has produced lackluster updates in the past year.

reminder patreon may pretend its for supporting, but lets be real people only pay so they get some good sex game/betas in return. this aint a charity

this lazy behaviour is bad for the long run in the adult game genre, as its still a growing industry with loads of monetary gains to be made.
so stop simping for devs you're only making yourself look dumb.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes