Autumnbdv

Dec 19, 2018
Can someone who keep up with story tell me is there any juicy content (action) with mom and danny(sissy) ?

Or is it not yet?

arabidgrandma

Jul 10, 2018
Anyone know if there's a way to change character names during the game? I set Mary's name to Mom at the start of the game and want to change it. Some way to edit the save data maybe?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
We know some of you were expecting Tiffany's update next, but right now, we want to move away from the 'Mega update'
And here I come to check if tiffany got any juicy screentime after seeing the scene at the beginning with darnell....guess that answers it xD

ForenZiks

Apr 13, 2019
Hey Raven, sorry for some of the dumbass comments you've been getting, It's just proof that people are enjoying the game. Take your time and do what you need to. I understand if you can't answer this but do you think the update could be out before the weekend's end? Again answer or no answer I just want you to know that we appreciate you, thanks.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Can someone who keep up with story tell me is there any juicy content (action) with mom and danny(sissy) ?
I believe most of Mom content came with the latest mega update though I started the game only recently so take that with a grain of salt.
Danny is part of Claras Storyline and giving the thread a quick glance it seems that he has not that much content ant the moment

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Yeah, no.

Whether you like it or not, this carpet bomb strategy is pretty much guaranteed to kill 90% of projects.

Will it work against a solo dev milking? Sure it will.
Will it also annihilate working teams? Absolutely.

Staff want their pay month to month, and many commission staff want payment upfront, not, "I'll get back to you in the next 2-3 months when we have a build-out" (Unless you're already one of that 1% of super-rich projects)

Plenty of scammers have emerged, but the 'Agent Orange' approach will make a situation that has a few problems, into an open nightmare.
It cannot go on as it is now
The current system is completely full of holes and an invitation for fraudsters.
Needs a change, urgently.

Pay per build ensures that there are no more scammers, if it means that future developers have to bring some capital with them (from the start) is even another reason that the whole project runs honestly because once the developer puts his hard-earned money to start a project, he will handle his work more responsibly.
By having a sword of Damocles over his head he will make sure that he often releases updates & keep lying will be punished with sanctions.

Another option would be: An advance payment with consumer protection (similar to PayPal's buyer protection)
Supporters could send money in advance and if the dev will not release a update in an certain time frame, you can withdraw the money.

Or a middle ground:
You could do the whole thing like this, for example, initially it is billed monthly and if about three times the developer is releasing very slowly or not at all, his account is penalized (strikes) & from then on he is only allowed to debit per build.
This method won't completely eliminate fraud, still it will force it out a lot.

Last edited:

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
It cannot go on as it is now
The current system is completely full of holes and an invitation for fraudsters.
Needs a change, urgently.

Pay per build ensures that there are no more scammers, if it means that future developers have to bring some capital with them (from the start) is even another reason that the whole project runs honestly because once the developer puts his hard-earned money to start a project, he will handle his work more responsibly.
By having a sword of Damocles over his head he will make sure that he often releases updates & keep lying will be punished with sanctions.

Another option would be: An advance payment with consumer protection (similar to PayPal's buyer protection)
Supporters could send money in advance and if the dev will not release a update in an certain time frame, you can withdraw the money.

Or a middle ground:
You could do the whole thing like this, for example, initially it is billed monthly and if about three times the developer is releasing very slowly or not at all, his account is penalized (strikes) & from then on he is only allowed to debit per build.
This method won't completely eliminate fraud, it will still force it out a lot.
Why..?

Potentially fraudulent/milking devs are not the problem, never was. The problem is stupid people giving said devs money expecting something in return and feeling butthurt afterwards, crying about it feeling sorry for themselves.

I'm not condoning scamming/milking but if people did their DDs and used some common sense it wouldn't be an issue.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Why..?

Potentially fraudulent/milking devs are not the problem, never was.
The problem is stupid people giving said devs money expecting something in return and feeling butthurt afterwards, crying about it feeling sorry for themselves.
It's like saying fraudulent sellers on Ebay are not the problem, just the stupid, naive buyers who transfer money to them

I'm not condoning scamming/milking but if people did their DDs and used some common sense it wouldn't be an issue.
As you can see, the market doesn't regulate itself, it's a myth.
I also understand why Patreon, Subscribestar and other platforms are not introducing pay per build because of greed for profit.
Fraud need to be dealt preventively.
Patreon & SubStar need some security measures against scam.
Of course you can say "if people let themselves be fooled, it's there own fault".
That's irresponsible not everyone is skeptical like you & and many are naive.
The "Scam is not the problem, the dumb supporter is" argument was also used for loot boxes, ultimate team and gambling which are now illegal (in some parts of europe atleast).

Last edited:

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
It's like saying fraudulent sellers on Ebay are not the problem, just the stupid, naive buyers who transfer money to them

As you can see, the market doesn't regulate itself, it's a myth.
I also understand why Patreon, Subscribestar and other platforms are not introducing pay per build because of greed for profit.
Action needs to be taken and fraud need to be dealt preventively.
Patreon & SubStar need some security measures against scam.
Of course you can say "if people let themselves be fooled, it's there own fault".
That's irresponsible not everyone is skeptical like you & and many are naive.
This saying was also used for loot boxes, ultimate team and gambling which are now finally illegal in some parts of europe atleast.
Just no, let's agree to disagree on this one to put it mildly.

I don't know what you mean by " the market selfregulating is a myth", as far as I know it does and always has.. Are you referring to people who claims they're being scammed/milked and still continue to pay in naive hope for change?? If so, no! The market is not responsible for the incompetence of it's participants.. If you're referring to something else, please enlighten me..

I don't really see your ebay/patreon comparison either to be honest.. a "one and done" service and a "monthly contribution" isn't really comparable. But too your point; yes even on ebay/amazon etc you as a buyer should protect your own interest and do your DDs before buying.. anything less would be stupid.
On the other hand paypal is a great toll for stupid/naive people since their buyers protecting is excellent.

Claiming "irresposibilty" on my or other parts behalf implies we're responsible for other people's actions to begin with, which is just ludacris.

As a footnote Patreon has the "pay per creation" option but for obvious reasons most creators don't use it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ho.ll.ow

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
I don't know what you mean by " the market selfregulating is a myth", as far as I know it does and always has..
There is no such thing as free market it cannot exist in a state.
Only possible in an anarchy.
Most of us live in western "democracies" & our states use social market economy.
Are you referring to people who claims they're being scammed/milked and still continue to pay in naive hope for change?? If so, no! The market is not responsible for the incompetence of it's participants.. If you're referring to something else, please enlighten me..
Nope, I mean that good products and manufacturers prevail and bad ones are sorted out naturally < that's a myth.
Example: Amazon's own products are waste and sell like hotcakes because they have such market power that they simply devour the competition

I don't really see your ebay/patreon comparison either to be honest.. a "one and done" service and a "monthly contribution" isn't really comparable. But too your point; yes even on ebay/amazon etc you as a buyer should protect your own interest and do your DDs before buying.. anything less would be stupid.
So in your worldview, such form of fraud doesn't exist? because you put all the blame on the consumer
If someone has good ratings and everything looks perfect in the photos, the description fits either but the article that is delivered is completely different how should the customer proceed then, is he to blame?

On the other hand paypal is a great toll for stupid/naive people since their buyers protecting is excellent.
There you have your solution for the light-hearted buyer

Claiming "irresposibilty" on my or other parts behalf implies we're responsible for other people's actions to begin with, which is just ludacris.
Of course not you youre just a pirate like we all here are im talking about greedy devs or billion dollar companys that using that statement like EA, Ubisoft, Blizzard used to get rid of accusations.
As a footnote Patreon has the "pay per creation" option but for obvious reasons most creators don't use it.
The obvious reasons are bad intentions, fraudsters don't use it, otherwise they couldn't cheat

Last edited:

Noambonsky

Feb 22, 2020
Most of us live in western "democracies" & our states use social market economy.
Yeah i know our states aren't perfect nowhere near, if our states weren't infiltrated by lobbyists we the normal wage earners would hardly pay taxes
and the big tech companies had to pay huge taxes but unfortunately in practice we pay the high taxes and the big companies look for loopholes so that they pay almost nothing.

Nope, I mean that good products and manufacturers prevail and bad ones are sorted out naturally < that's a myth.
Example: Amazon's own products are waste and sell like hotcakes because they have such market power that they simply devour the competition

So in your worldview, internet fraud doesn't exist? because you put all the blame on the consumer
If someone has good ratings and everything looks perfect in the photos and the description fits but the article that is delivered is completely different how should the customer proceed then, is he to blame?

Of course not you youre just a pirate like we all here are im talking about greedy devs or billion dollar companys that using that statement like EA, Ubisoft, Blizzard used to get rid of accusations.

The obvious reasons are bad intentions, fraudsters don't use it, otherwise they couldn't cheat
I have been saying things like this for awhile, watch your comments get deleted for being off topic. The sycophants just don't care about how many good arguments you make how much sense you make etc, all they care about is attaining some sort of fulfillment and gratification through these promised "products".
They are like drug addicts chasing the next hit, but for them the big hit is all the flashy previews and what could be. Could my fantasy's be fulfilled this time could this make up for the lack of love and intimacy in my real life etc.
They don't even understand themselves bit much to ask for them to understand the world around them.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017

So in your worldview, such form of fraud doesn't exist? because you put all the blame on the consumer
If someone has good ratings and everything looks perfect in the photos, the description fits either but the article that is delivered is completely different how should the customer proceed then, is he to blame?

Well, we don't agree on a single topic so far, let's leave it at that and agree to disagree.

Feel free to DM if you want to debate the state of the market and it's participants, I doubt we'll find common ground but we should at least move from this thread since we're getting wildly off topic, appologies mods..

Reactions: Ho.ll.ow
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes