Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
The games itself freezes while still being responsive and it is always on the same line of text
My suggestion is this. Save the game and frame you're on, then load that moment. That usually fixes things for me when that happens. -Morah

Reactions: nigelation

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
Ugh just finished this (ran out out of content) ,nothing happened,nothing...you get to see the fattie friend naked and eventually pose for you and her teacher/mom naked and that's it,there's is no real reward for those fn annoying picture puzzles either and i don't think this game is worth it

Art style is nice but that's it,ya know i pretty much had with these games,their are few decent ones...yes only a few cause most fall into the couple cg pics (whatever their source HS Daz etc) and text which is just boring then they forget that these are H games and that's why people are even interested at all

If you wanted some grand story you could just go play some triple A gamer,what i'm trying to say is where is the actual H?you play for like forever and then see a little scene and it's back to the filler content who you could give a fuck about because your initial interest in the game has not been met

So yeah other attributes to game are important just not as much as what this genre of game should be about and that it should be the dominant characteristic...i can't be the only one that feels this way.

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
So who gets cucked in this is it you doing the cucking or do you get cucked
although there does not seem to be any content of that nature(or much at all) i suspected that black guy Darnell,seemed like some route where he would cuck the protagonist's mom and i could see a setup for him doing the french teacher as well...both scenarios annoyed the shit out of me...just hate any of that ntr cuck or whatever shit

Other possibilities that i see from the way the story moved forward are...nope i forgot Darnell is probably also banging the protag's sister maybe making her do stuff, other guy is probably the principal walter making clara also do stuff....and hopefully that animals tag i think i saw for this game is not true

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
THANK YOU it works and now I can finally enjoy the game
Perfect, great. Yeah I know that it happened awhile back in like May for me, and I just figured that to be the best possible solution. Enjoy the game indeed! :) -Morah

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
Perfect, great. Yeah I know that it happened awhile back in like May for me, and I just figured that to be the best possible solution. Enjoy the game indeed! :) -Morah
Sorry for sounding like a broken record but it's happened again on day 7 when Mary has found your jizzed underwear and the previous trick doesn't work( when I try the trick it advances to the next page but that is the same aswell) do you know anything else that might work

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Sorry for sounding like a broken record but it's happened again on day 7 when Mary has found your jizzed underwear and the previous trick doesn't work( when I try the trick it advances to the next page but that is the same aswell) do you know anything else that might work
Mine doesn't happen too often with that issue exactly. What type of system did you say you were playing on? -Morah

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
Mine doesn't happen too often with that issue exactly. What type of system did you say you were playing on? -Morah
Hey just figured out a way to bypass it I loaded up to where it would lock up and when it didn't I loaded up a second copy of the game up then for some reason the first 1 got me past it

Reactions: Morah SDG

Salavator87

Apr 12, 2018
Doesnt work for my phone im pretty dissapointed since i pledge to get it maybe in future update you guys will get it hammered out

JimboKern

Oct 12, 2017
Really enjoyed the game so far.

It's still a bit barebones obviously, but that's normal and that hopefully changes in the future.
The potential is surely there and the artstyle is pretty damn good.
A more western oriented 2D artstyle is pretty rare. Compared to other patreon games that might be further ahead, I rather wait and have a better drawings.

Keep up the good work Morah.

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
As far cucking goes. It seems like the MC is doing that to Danny already. He waved Becca's panties in front of him despite knowing Danny seems to have a thing for her.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes