Aug 19, 2020
So what's up with the ice skating minigame being impossible? The instability bar, seemingly no matter what, 90% of the time jumps faster than the speed, and will also sometimes just jump from like the 70% mark to a loss, making it completely impossible to keep the speed bar high enough to beat it.

Has anyone found any method at all for this?

Aug 15, 2020
So what's up with the ice skating minigame being impossible? The instability bar, seemingly no matter what, 90% of the time jumps faster than the speed, and will also sometimes just jump from like the 70% mark to a loss, making it completely impossible to keep the speed bar high enough to beat it.

Has anyone found any method at all for this?
Did it on first try, I don't really understand people's struggle with this. I just clicked consistently while watching the instability meter, there comes a point where the speed gets ahead of the instability and it's easy to control.

It's a pretty garbage minigame tho that I admit.

Reactions: RareFishSticks

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
Did it on first try, I don't really understand people's struggle with this. I just clicked consistently while watching the instability meter, there comes a point where the speed gets ahead of the instability and it's easy to control.

It's a pretty garbage minigame tho that I admit.
No, there is no point where the speed gets ahead of the instability lol. I can keep the speed at the very bottom, clicking every like 2-3 seconds only, and instability is still at the top of the bar.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Completely stuck at the "talk to Clara about the next step of the plan", I can't find her anywhere. Same with something Stacy wants to show me, I think I've checked every location but she is just gone.

Reactions: JohnAtu
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes