ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
As far cucking goes. It seems like the MC is doing that to Danny already. He waved Becca's panties in front of him despite knowing Danny seems to have a thing for her.
not really, they're not actually in any relationship and she pretty much does not want anything to do with that androgynous dude

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
not really, they're not actually in any relationship and she pretty much does not want anything to do with that androgynous dude
MC isn't in relationship with anybody either, yet people complain about Darnell. Even if Danny has no shot it will have the same effect on him.

Reactions: Morah SDG

ZEXX

Aug 24, 2017
i think the reason for that is as the player you consider all the female chars in the game to be your targets and since you play as the protag it feels like ntr

some people hate that shit,best option is to make that stuff optional...for instance if i catch a whiff of that stuff like in a comic i pretty much just skip it...you are only reading in this case but you sympathize with the main char, so an author could lose a big portion of players by not making something so divisive optional

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Yeah, the NTR material so far only seems to relate as far as "I'm gonna fuck around with the person you LIKE" not so much who people are necessarily WITH. -Morah

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Redluffy

Oct 5, 2017
It's gonna be interesting cucking Darnell especially since black guys are usually the ones cucking white guys but to be fair I kinda hope were not cucking Danny cause he seems like a trap if you know what I mean.....

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
It's gonna be interesting cucking Darnell especially since black guys are usually the ones cucking white guys but to be fair I kinda hope were not cucking Danny cause he seems like a trap if you know what I mean.....
Well he's a guy publicly, so I don't think you can call him a trap. -Morah

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017

great for the gallery, it's something that was needed

anyway in the next update I would like 2 things:

- something more tempting with Mary :heartcoveredeyes:

- animations, if this game wants to make the final jump must have animations worthy of this name, the art is there, only the last step is missing

(Sorry my english)

Nov 24, 2017
If the art is good enough (and it is in Taffy Tales) then I don't care whether it has animations or not. Animations would be a nice bonus, but if that means progress on the game slows down (hand drawn, each animation has to be drawn) then I'd rather not have animations.

At that point once the game is finished, go back and put in animations, IMO.

I don't think UberPie is doing vector drawings for use in Flash, so animating it that way would be janky with hand drawn art.

i think the reason for that is as the player you consider all the female chars in the game to be your targets and since you play as the protag it feels like ntr

some people hate that shit,best option is to make that stuff optional...for instance if i catch a whiff of that stuff like in a comic i pretty much just skip it...you are only reading in this case but you sympathize with the main char, so an author could lose a big portion of players by not making something so divisive optional
Yeah, I get that. But I hate games where's it assumed that all the women in the game "belong to the MC and only the MC can bang them." At that point just go play a Disney game.

I'd rather most of the women are already with other guys and I'm taking them away from those guys. More fun that way and more realistic. One or two unattached women with some competition for their attention is cool too.

That's why I'm liking Taffy Tales so far. It's not a forgone conclusion that all the women are yours just waiting for you to take them. They're all leading their own perverted lives and you're dropped into it.

I'm just really sad there might not be any bestiality in the game. Poor doggie needs some action too. :p

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Wait so Danny's a chick?!?!?!?!?
No, no... a trap is someone who appears to be a woman (to lure in guys) but turns out to be a guy. Danny doesn't pretend to be a woman, nor does he want to appear as a woman, he's just girly. That's why Danny can't really be called a trap.

That being said... God, this is really a perverse thought coming up and shows that some kinks will never be acted up in real life... I think I would be okay (I guess) with the MC banging him while he's licking out Becca's creampie, just so he really knows who's the alpha? Obviously, me personally have no intention of banging a guy (or Danny for that matter), but in the game to assert my dominance, I'd allow it (but obviously only with Becca present)? I mean, you guys get what I'm saying, right?

Reactions: Morah SDG

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
No, no... a trap is someone who appears to be a woman (to lure in guys) but turns out to be a guy. Danny doesn't pretend to be a woman, nor does he want to appear as a woman, he's just girly. That's why Danny can't really be called a trap.

That being said... God, this is really a perverse thought coming up and shows that some kinks will never be acted up in real life... I think I would be okay (I guess) with the MC banging him while he's licking out Becca's creampie, just so he really knows who's the alpha? Obviously, me personally have no intention of banging a guy (or Danny for that matter), but in the game to assert my dominance, I'd allow it (but obviously only with Becca present)? I mean, you guys get what I'm saying, right?
You just sound so secure and NOT at all in denial about your gay desires.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Wait so Danny's a chick?!?!?!?!?
No, I mean, Traps are usually considered "guys disguised as girls", but Danny is a guy, and he is publicly a guy. He just looks feminine. That's not a trap. -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I think I would be okay (I guess) with the MC banging him while he's licking out Becca's creampie, just so he really knows who's the alpha? Obviously, me personally have no intention of banging a guy (or Danny for that matter), but in the game to assert my dominance, I'd allow it (but obviously only with Becca present)? I mean, you guys get what I'm saying, right?
Hahah. (Just kidding.) -Morah

Gaaaayy.gif

Reactions: UberPie

Redluffy

Oct 5, 2017
So if Danny isn't a reverse trap then wtf is his role in this story cuz if he's just there to get cucked by the MC then he's almost as pointless as Darnell and don't say he's our competition cuz the girl he likes is already dropping her panties for the MC

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes