Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah, this update is a lil buggy and I don't know how I feel about EVEN MORE characters being introduced but holy hell, the content they hint at in the next one sounds superb

I really hope we can have Danny boy grow some tits too: fully feminizing him with a cage and all would be hella hot. And maybe letting him out every now and then for some fucked up shit too...

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Great update but the biggest complaint is the ice rink minigame. I thought I knew what hell was and that redefined it for me and I worked as a pharmacy tech in a rich white town filled with soccer moms.

Lietam

Dec 8, 2017
great as always.
but man, felt like the dev went out of the way to not be helpful with hints...
first with stacy in the alley, then with the tattoo parlour (maybe i missed dialogue for that one)

Reactions: sonsijin

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Quick question to all...My old save loaded, inventory, everything all there as before. But the MONEY IS GONE...I used the money cheat at the start way back when I first played this. How do you get money in this game?

uj7

Jul 24, 2017
I am stuck on pricilla's cam installation i have Found 2 of them i cant find the last.
1st camera in the bathroom click on the shower
2nd in the bedroom click on the mirror
3rd in the bedroom click on the stool close to the door

Na4u

Oct 1, 2019
The NTR in Taffy Tales is both completely optional and is very easily avoidable. You have an EXTREMELY straightforward and EXPLICIT choice on whether you want NTR to happen.

Is it how this game work now? Or this sentence not valid because not updated?

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes