May 7, 2017
So if Danny isn't a reverse trap then wtf is his role in this story cuz if he's just there to get cucked by the MC then he's almost as pointless as Darnell and don't say he's our competition cuz the girl he likes is already dropping her panties for the MC
Traps are boys/men that look feminine/girly, act and dress like girls. On the other spectrum, reverse-traps are girls that are not necessarily acting like boys (exhibiting some traits) or are outright tomboys, but are characters that look like, or are usually mistaken as boys, this can all go along with dressing like a boy as well.

Now as for the Danny matter, is more than likely that the MC further down the development road of the game, will either coerce or convince Danny (unlikely, given the attitude of the evil side of the MC) to begin dressing and acting like a trap, first in private and later on public. This plot, could either begin from the MC, coercing Danny to do it to save his mother from him or others, or to gain favours with Becca or her mom through the MC which would/could all lead to his downfall and making him in the process embrace his inner trap.

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
Yeah Danny still has his connection with his mom. MC could manipulate him that way iirc at one point you have him bring her panties in the game. Danny also seems to like Becca's mom and that could still go anywhere.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Redluffy

Oct 5, 2017
Seriously I just want some more content in the next update Danny centered or not it's about time we got to some damn foreplay or something cuz it seems like the MC is gonna get his dick wet by the time the games finished

Ziraf

Jan 5, 2018
where is the save files? and how to raise stats ?i have 99.4% opened scenes, someone can tell me how to make 100% what must i do? thanks in advance

Salavator87

Apr 12, 2018
For some reason android version of this game doesnt work on my phone. Is there anyone out there that it does work for.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes