Crim

Aug 20, 2017
The Ice Rink is literally the worst minigame of any minigame I have ever fucking played.

No indicator, no proper explanation, tied to monitor rate (apparently)

What a frustrating sack of shit that completely sullies any other part of the game.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so when version v1.0.0.0a comes out it will be finished or there might be more implemented like part 2 so it would go on to v.2.1.1.0 and v.3.1.2.0 and so on.
it will never be finished! there will be more bitches demanding hard cock from you!

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I could be wrong but I could have sworn one the many branching paths that will be added to the game in the far future is a non cuck path where the MC's regular side takes charge is doesn't listen to evil side.
i think you missed it, the jerk is the regular side, cuz he's a cucked simp who would never get pussy even from a dead hooker.

Reactions: rai1230

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so my quest says i should walk stacy home but she's nowhere, it also says i should talk to clara about the next part of the plan but she also is nowhere.

edit: finally found clara, still can't find stacy to walk her home.
edit 2: figured out stacy. now it's no more quests, so i guess done?

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i think you missed it, the jerk is the regular side, cuz he's a cucked simp who would never get pussy even from a dead hooker.
Strange statement, getting pussy from a dead hookers is actually more difficult, Medical examiners charge even more than normal pimps ..... erm I mean I have no idea what you are talking about ....
so my quest says i should walk stacy home but she's nowhere, it also says i should talk to clara about the next part of the plan but she also is nowhere.

do you have 100%? there was a gap you had to sleep a few days before getting more quests,

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Am I missing the animated scenes?? Cause I didn't find any other than a sprite of mc masturbating. Or is there any other code I have to enter for it??

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
why some people get offended when playing games like this its for kinky people that like this stuff its not about disrespect its about being fulfilled sexually its fine if you cant handle it its not for everyone but a lot of people like us love this kind of thing

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017

If you got 100% on the "Scenes" bar near the top right, you're most likely done with content.

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes