agds25

Feb 13, 2020
I did all the quests but when I try to do "the dinner maybe" one of the last ones I don't move, any tips?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Strange statement, getting pussy from a dead hookers is actually more difficult, Medical examiners charge even more than normal pimps ..... erm I mean I have no idea what you are talking about ....
edit: finally found clara, still can't find stacy to walk her home.

do you have 100%? there was a gap you had to sleep a few days before getting more quests,
not when you find them in the alley.....

actually forgot to look at that but it was close, the quest thingie said no more quests.

RedComEli

Apr 11, 2021
Hello !

I have a problem with this version 0.68.2a. Most characters, (and specifically the MC) have strange aliasing effect around their eyes and mouths. It always had that a little but it was generally a lot less noticeable in 47.5a. Picture is the start of the game, 47 (left) vs 68 (right), is there anything doable ? like forcing a 4k render on the gpu or something else to remove the aliasing ?
Also maybe this is fixed in version 0.68.2b (tho there is no mention of it in changelog so I don't think so).
aliasing.png

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
not when you find them in the alley.....

actually forgot to look at that but it was close, the quest thingie said no more quests.
There are a few times it says "No more quests", when it really means "no more quest at the moment", If I remember correctly there is at least one you need to wait about a week for the next story trigger, and one where it said "no more quests " until you trigger the next quest by visiting a specific location (can't remember if that was earlier of the later in the story though) the percent complete is the main indicator.

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
I have to give my point of view about this update and let me tell you that I was surprised by many things especially the scene of danny's mother and when her son is playing on her computer. That scene was very morbid and I liked it, and the last scene of danny when we meet in the park at night.... It was amazing, maybe I didn't mention other scenes but I liked this update.

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
So I am currently at this stage 1632491773591.png
But yet I cannot find Clara anywhere, anyone can point me in the right direction?

Smogark

Aug 1, 2018
Smogark sincerely hope next update focuses on Priscilla a bit. Was quite skeptical to give game and thus, story, a chance. But am happy that Smogark did so. Looking forward to whatever content is in next update anyways though.

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes