rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
The dev shouldnt try to draw everygirl big tits, they need to have their specialty. the art still has a lot to improve, especially proportion between hands, legs and torso.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
The dev shouldnt try to draw everygirl big tits, they need to have their specialty. the art still has a lot to improve, especially proportion between hands, legs and torso.
Not every girl will, many are coming out without larger features.-morah

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Is there an apk file somewhere that I can use for the game? (since the game is apparently mobile too).

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
@ MorahZamora if you mind. What exactly is your task?Are you Uber's Coder,Poser or press officer?
Honestly, I just read what he writes, and rewrite it into proper English, giving it a little more in dialogue "oomph" as well. Some interactions can be pretty flat and boring, so changing up the formula of another person's writing style can help a game a good deal. I also test the game when it is ready, and give huge amounts of notes and suggestions. Thanks for asking, and thanks for supporting the game! -Morah

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
is this really a mobile game? i mean android version pliss
Is there an apk file somewhere that I can use for the game? (since the game is apparently mobile too).
I can't download this game,on my phone,it keeps saying "can't open file",can someone help plz.
The last public Android version of the game can be downloaded here:

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes