Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Anyone know when the next release is planned?

Also does he have a discord?
There is no discord currently. Also, Uber himself has not replied to any of my emails in the past 10 days. He still had some include some actual h-scenes for me to correct. Otherwise I haven't heard anything of late. -Morah

Reactions: clarky

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
The game is Good, the art awesome, but It's terribly slow. And when it releases a new version that has little content, released time ago and no storyline yet. Sometimes feels like It's abandoned but still alive .

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
So people know, after about 12 days of no response, Uber has finally gotten back to me. He had a business trip he had to focus heavily on. Said he should send the remaining Clara scenes for me to correct by August 31st!! Keep it classy, you patient pervs. -Morah

gil_trans_am

Aug 26, 2018
now i have no new scenes now , i have opened 68% of the scenes . there is nothing new to do. i just keep making more money and my main task is to increase immorality.how do i do it?
Click on Becca in the classroom, She does not appear to be highlighted, but is an active link for a new quest.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
how to sleep with mom? i saw the picture on the patreon page .. and im on 98,4% .
That's not currently in the game. Just art that was created for a scene that hasn't been put in just yet. -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
New post on for supporters with some brand new art style being brought to the game. -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Some new recent updates on the to help you guy's understand the current happening's with the update. Feel free to give it a follow if you support the game. Much love. -Morah

peter358

Jan 28, 2018
Some new recent updates on the to help you guy's understand the current happening's with the update. Feel free to give it a follow if you support the game. Much love. -Morah
Morah if we are going to make your statue not enough concrete for your balls.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Morah if we are going to make your statue not enough concrete for your balls.
I... I hope this is a compliment, and not a "You've got some nerve, mister" type of statement Lol -Morah

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes