Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
When/if the game gets completed will the choices that currently do nothing (or that cycle back on themselves) have a purpose or are they going to be removed or left in like a tease that you simply can't use? I'm curious because a few of those choices I wanted to make but was forced to change it last minute or load a save and redo because it led nowhere.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Was just have a friendly conversation with you. no furrowed brows here.
Same here , just seemed like we were talking past each other.

When/if the game gets completed will the choices that currently do nothing (or that cycle back on themselves) have a purpose or are they going to be removed or left in like a tease that you simply can't use? I'm curious because a few of those choices I wanted to make but was forced to change it last minute or load a save and redo because it led nowhere.
short answer : Yes. They plan to finish all the choices that dead end currently. I would encourage you to play what is there for now the NTR has not been implemented and although I don't do traps I seem to recall that there is a very small amount of it but no where near complete.( haven't played that content so not sure how much you get).

mrdiv

Oct 5, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mrs Brinda, the School Nurse and the mother of Peter's friend, Taksh.

Once an accomplished scientist working for a rising phamaceutical company, she left and moved with her family to Taffy Town to enjoy a more peaceful life where her more unorthodox research into herbal medicines could continue in peace.

Kind beneath her cold, stubborn exterior, she works hard to help keep her ungrateful family going, and she's always been at least passively kind to you for being Taksh's friend, but you and others have always noticed how attractive she is, even if you don't dare say anything to Taksh.

Many a comment has been made in private about the hot, weird nurse in the School, and for years, you paid no attention to it.

But now, with Red at the helm you've started to notice just how lonely Mrs Brinda really is, with no one giving her the appreciation she deserves.

It's clear she's been neglected for quite some time now in fact.

Maybe you could change that?

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
short answer : Yes. They plan to finish all the choices that dead end currently. I would encourage you to play what is there for now the NTR has not been implemented and although I don't do traps I seem to recall that there is a very small amount of it but no where near complete.( haven't played that content so not sure how much you get).
I don't care much for NTR but it'll be interesting to see how they implement it, and if the player is able to fight back against said NTR, I did like the corruption path of Clara and especially her boy, that was fun, I'm not normally into that but he's an annoying person and I just want to make him submit, does that make me evil, perhaps but as long as the option exists I'm going to make use of it :devilish::devilish:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I don't care much for NTR but it'll be interesting to see how they implement it, and if the player is able to fight back against said NTR, I did like the corruption path of Clara and especially her boy, that was fun, I'm not normally into that but he's an annoying person and I just want to make him submit, does that make me evil, perhaps but as long as the option exists I'm going to make use of it :devilish::devilish:

I am not into the NTR thing either but I have no issue with it being there as long as it can be avoided. I can kind of understand wanting to make Danny boy submit but I just can't get my self to watch it. I always say to each their own and I have no issues if people like it. So far for me the Best girl is Priscilla with Becca being almost tied , cant wait for more of them being teamed up now all that could change when we finally get Tiffany (freckles are fucking so hot) plus she already is a total perv being a cam girl but I have to wonder how we will dominate her, then again Darnell(such a cunt) seemed to have some control over her so maybe it will not be that hard. Going to have to ween her off the drugs though.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I am not into the NTR thing either but I have no issue with it being there as long as it can be avoided. I can kind of understand wanting to make Danny boy submit but I just can't get my self to watch it. I always say to each their own and I have no issues if people like it. So far for me the Best girl is Priscilla with Becca being almost tied , cant wait for more of them being teamed up now all that could change when we finally get Tiffany (freckles are fucking so hot) plus she already is a total perv being a cam girl but I have to wonder how we will dominate her, then again Darnell(such a cunt) seemed to have some control over her so maybe it will not be that hard. Going to have to ween her off the drugs though.
Im with you I don't care for NTR either. But a lot of times what they say is NTR isn't. Such as I have no problem seeing some guy fucking some girl. As long as it isn't one of MC's girls. Even if it is some girl MC is interested in that he hasn't gotten yet. Such as some husband fucking his wife that MC hasn't stolen yet. But once MC has had her HANDS OFF!

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Im with you I don't care for NTR either. But a lot of times what they say is NTR isn't. Such as I have no problem seeing some guy fucking some girl. As long as it isn't one of MC's girls. Even if it is some girl MC is interested in that he hasn't gotten yet. Such as some husband fucking his wife that MC hasn't stolen yet. But once MC has had her HANDS OFF!
I agree 100% I don't remember all the different variations of the NTR genre but it does not bother me when the MC fucks Gerda in front of cucky but having that cunt Darnell fuck one of the MC girls in front of the MC is a no go for me.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I'm not so keen on Priscilla, she started off a bit bitchy so I kind of want to see her get taken down a few more pegs, kind of like Clara was. Becca is high on my list as is Tiff, I have a thing for redheads and freckles so tapping that is going to tick all my boxes.
I also personally can't wait to hopefully take Darnell's sister roughly and make him watch just to show him who the boss really is now.

I don't mind the aspect of NTR as long as I'm the one taking the girls, it kind of plays nicely into the evil persona I have when playing games that allow that option.

I agree 100% I don't remember all the different variations of the NTR genre but it does not bother me when the MC fucks Gerda in front of cucky but having that cunt Darnell fuck one of the MC girls in front of the MC is a no go for me.
If Darnell was to take one of my girls/LI (Netorare) I think I would have to kill him :devilish:
In the case of Gerda or even Clara when making the videos for her hubby/ex (Netori) I like the idea when it's me or my character doing the corrupting/stealing but not so much when it's done against me.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I'm not so keen on Priscilla, she started off a bit bitchy so I kind of want to see her get taken down a few more pegs, kind of like Clara was. Becca is high on my list as is Tiff, I have a thing for redheads and freckles so tapping that is going to tick all my boxes.
I also personally can't wait to hopefully take Darnell's sister roughly and make him watch just to show him who the boss really is now.
I thought the same about Priscilla at first and part of liking her is watching her get brought down but I also kind of like girls to not be total push overs. Becca is not so strong but I just like her body type and I like the idea she has been a closet whore as well with her playing with her veggies for years!!. She reminds me of some broads I know IRL all prim and proper on the outside but supper kink on the inside. Tiffany is kind of bitchy but more in a melancholic way than Priscilla is can't wait to break that down. Chantel yeah for sure having Darnell tied up and watching while his sister derides his sorry ass while I bang the shit out of all her holes would be epic.

Chaosslayer

Jun 8, 2018

I don't mind the aspect of NTR as long as I'm the one taking the girls, it kind of plays nicely into the evil persona I have when playing games that allow that option.

If Darnell was to take one of my girls/LI (Netorare) I think I would have to kill him :devilish:
In the case of Gerda or even Clara when making the videos for her hubby/ex (Netori) I like the idea when it's me or my character doing the corrupting/stealing but not so much when it's done against me.
Well the original route like if they're going to implement and tiara would have to be very very much in the beginning directly as soon as you get like the phone call specifically because the whole plot point is that people are on drugs and that's what makes them addicted but your power as read stops them from that addiction the only being that's immune to that seems to be the Kitsune Asian Fox girl because she's like a magical demon herself

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Can't help but get a Fight Club vibe from this game. Red is off doing stuff with out the MC knowing about it. There is the nefarious "Them" in the picture. When Becca was kidnapped it is hard for me to believe the "them" did not come back and take her again. Of course the game is not finished and there are gaping holes in the story /time line (even though we don't really know what the time line is) other than a few references of 2-3 weeks having gone by since the MC was hit by the car. Then as Chaosslayer mentioned there is the Asian chick who when we meet her in the Library seems to know all about the MC's condition, she lets on that she can hear Red in the MC's mind all of this is building suspense quite nicely. I can certainly tell the difference between the early writing and the current writing lostraven is doing a superb job that is for sure.

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
The one thing that bugs me is how harsh the MC is with his mother. Hopefully the MC influences Red to be a little more considerate of the woman who raised him, even though she gave the MC a drug with unknown(?) effects for years and years.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The one thing that bugs me is how harsh the MC is with his mother. Hopefully the MC influences Red to be a little more considerate of the woman who raised him, even though she gave the MC a drug with unknown(?) effects for years and years.
What makes you think she is his mother? My best theory is she was an scientist or assistant in one of the labs doing experiments with these drugs, and the MC was either a failed or successful experiment that she "adopted". The experiment might even be ongoing with her studying the results, the emergence of Red being the primary focus,
maybe
  1. Red is an intended effect of the Drug, an enhanced psyche to go with the enhance dick, making the new Alpha master race
    or
  2. Red represented a failure as the drug was supposed to make him in to a submissive sex slave like the girls.
    (like the psycho girl in the dream)
  3. Maybe Red is the true personallity, fighting off the submissive effects of the drug

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
She could be any of those things; regardless, she did raise the MC.

Red didn't appear until the accident so it would be quite a coincidence if she started or stopped the drug at that exact time. The in game theory about that makes more sense except for the third scenario. Submissive MC seems to be fading a bit, although Red seems to be softening in a few cases.

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
Can't help but get a Fight Club vibe from this game. Red is off doing stuff with out the MC knowing about it. There is the nefarious "Them" in the picture. When Becca was kidnapped it is hard for me to believe the "them" did not come back and take her again. Of course the game is not finished and there are gaping holes in the story /time line (even though we don't really know what the time line is) other than a few references of 2-3 weeks having gone by since the MC was hit by the car. Then as Chaosslayer mentioned there is the Asian chick who when we meet her in the Library seems to know all about the MC's condition, she lets on that she can hear Red in the MC's mind all of this is building suspense quite nicely. I can certainly tell the difference between the early writing and the current writing lostraven is doing a superb job that is for sure.
Reading this I feel like I've missed out on some story somewhere, although I've not completed the build I currently have so chances are I'm missing some elements, oh and Asian library chick? I'm guessing she's in a part of the story I haven't made it to yet. Guess I have my game of choice tonight, need to find out what I'm missing.

What makes you think she is his mother? My best theory is she was an scientist or assistant in one of the labs doing experiments with these drugs, and the MC was either a failed or successful experiment that she "adopted". The experiment might even be ongoing with her studying the results, the emergence of Red being the primary focus,
maybe
  1. Red is an intended effect of the Drug, an enhanced psyche to go with the enhance dick, making the new Alpha master race
    or
  2. Red represented a failure as the drug was supposed to make him in to a submissive sex slave like the girls.
    (like the psycho girl in the dream)
  3. Maybe Red is the true personallity, fighting off the submissive effects of the drug
I haven't yet reached the part where that information was shared so I'm clueless as to what is going on, but if this is correct and MC was drugged for 'x' amount of years then surely the harsh treatment is fully expected and well deserved. Going on your points.

1. If red is an intended side effect of the drug then why did it not emerge before the car accident, did it perhaps need some kind of jolt to shake it loose kind of like repressed memories resurfacing after years of being locked away
  2. Even if the failure of the drug caused the Red psyche to emerge why did it take so long to do so, surely the intense abuse MC suffered at school or otherwise would have triggered the emergence of Red much sooner?
  3. This one is in my opinion much more believable given how the story has gone on so far, especially considering the little information I know about the practices of the town (The Dom maid, that scummy head-teacher etc...)
However what still confuses me even after reading and addressing those points is, if the MC was somehow affected by the drug then how is he affecting others by simply jamming his meat rocket down someone's throat, is there something within the MC that secretes to affect all those around him or is something else afoot here.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Reading this I feel like I've missed out on some story somewhere, although I've not completed the build I currently have so chances are I'm missing some elements, oh and Asian library chick? I'm guessing she's in a part of the story I haven't made it to yet. Guess I have my game of choice tonight, need to find out what I'm missing.

I haven't yet reached the part where that information was shared so I'm clueless as to what is going on, but if this is correct and MC was drugged for 'x' amount of years then surely the harsh treatment is fully expected and well deserved. Going on your points.

1. If red is an intended side effect of the drug then why did it not emerge before the car accident, did it perhaps need some kind of jolt to shake it loose kind of like repressed memories resurfacing after years of being locked away
  2. Even if the failure of the drug caused the Red psyche to emerge why did it take so long to do so, surely the intense abuse MC suffered at school or otherwise would have triggered the emergence of Red much sooner?
  3. This one is in my opinion much more believable given how the story has gone on so far, especially considering the little information I know about the practices of the town (The Dom maid, that scummy head-teacher etc...)
However what still confuses me even after reading and addressing those points is, if the MC was somehow affected by the drug then how is he affecting others by simply jamming his meat rocket down someone's throat, is there something within the MC that secretes to affect all those around him or is something else afoot here.
All of this is purely speculation on my part, There is nothing in the game stating anything like this BTW.

3 is my favourite too

if the MC was somehow affected by the drug then how is he affecting others by simply jamming his meat rocket down someone's throat
I wouldn't say he was,
  1. Most of what has happened could be explained simply with an assertive attitude, and a big dick.
    All these thic women craving someone with enough meat between their legs to satisfy them.

But if you need more theories
  2. The local water supply could be getting contaminated by the labs runoff
  3. The bad guys could be slowly dosing the entire female population, gradulally prepping them to become slaves

and maybe my favourite thought of the hour
  4. The MC has been getting such regular doses over such an extented time that he has begun producing it himself, excreting it in his cum

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Tell me who played the game how much NTR content is there? Is it with one girl or with many ?
There is No NTR currenty in this game, except for one mostly aborted scene, between his Mary (mom?) and the school bully.
NTR is on the ToDo list
Yarp. What Stil996 said, in addition: from the previous page of this thread, in response to someone wondering about NTR:
Unless the dev changes plans - it won't happen until after the main default route is complete.

From the discord FAQ: Taffy Tales currently has planned Three Major routes.
  • The main default route involves the MC either seducing, 'stealing', or romancing the other characters. You will not get cucked.
  • The second is the 'Friendship' route which involves an alliance with one of the villains of the game (Avoidable).
  • And the third route is 'The 'NTR route,' but this is entirely avoidable, you will be giving a very direct question in-game whether you want to enter into that route, if you say no, you will not be asked again.
(any spelling/grammatical errors are those of the developer)

Reactions: kristo0086
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes