Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
why the game still some kind of crash or bug my phone was huawei nova 3i and still cant play T_T please help.

lowclassgod

Aug 8, 2016
So I'm not the only one then, btw its probably a minor scene I wouldn't worry about it too much until the next update
You guys probably used cheats. If you use cheats then you miss 1 scene, always. It's your masturbation scene in your room by clicking your chair. When you cheat you set your stats to max so the mc doesn't need to masturbate so he doesn't. It's really not important in the slightest.

serial59

Sep 7, 2018
Hello
it is censored this game, because I can do a lot of things I do not see much sex, apien sexy but nothing more.

What is the solution for it not to be censored?

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
You can't say Censored If there is NO SEXUAL CONTENT. To censore anything you must have that. In sex games family relation is Censored (you can't have sex whith your Mom, sister) due the rules of patreon, a site where you can support the game developer. The no sex content is just a leak of it because this dev has a lot of work not involved to the game. All ppl in this thread is Waiting for the next update where (i hope at last) we can have any real sex scene

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
@MorahZamora So are there going to be any actual scenes in this update? Or is it going to be more jerking off in stalls; maybe its people sleeping this time, you know, just to keep it fresh? That was a joke, don't do that. Also could you make the character anymore unlikable please? I want something to top Big Brother, you're almost there we just need a little push.
Hahah, I'm sorry I didn't get this message earlier. For some reason I didn't get any update notifications about mentions or notices that people added to this thread lately.

As for the actual type of scenes in the upcoming update, I'm really not allowed to say, sadly. That's up to UberPie, and he likes his content held under wraps as much as possible. I also apologize about the MC not being very charming. I'm afraid I don't do any of the actual dialogue or story writing myself, I just take what's written and spruce it up to sound less repetitive and to make it follow the actual structural flow of the english language.

He does come off a bit harsh, I also agree, but I think that's what Uber's going for. In the original scripts I get, he actually comes off even "weirder" than you'd expect, but that's probably just due to some of the writer's non-native tongue issues, it just might not translate properly sometimes. Oh well. I try my best to trim down that kind of talk, and make it sound as best I can given what I've got to work with. Hey, I'm glad to see you guys are passionate about Uber's game though! :p -Morah

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I also apologize about the MC not being very charming. I'm afraid I don't do any of the actual dialogue or story writing myself, I just take what's written and spruce it up to sound less repetitive and to make it follow the actual structural flow of the english language.
Okay so you're more of a translator then? That makes a lot more sense. I don't mean to be rude with what i'm about to say, but are you allowed to speak for Uber, or are you just speaking from your position as a translator? Also you might want to think about . Lastly I want to thank you for fixing the English in the game, I remember in the first builds it was really rough.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Okay so you're more of a translator then? That makes a lot more sense. I don't mean to be rude with what i'm about to say, but are you allowed to speak for Uber, or are you just speaking from your position as a translator? Also you might want to think about . Lastly I want to thank you for fixing the English in the game, I remember in the first builds it was really rough.
Oh no, you're not being rude at all. I mean, I run the game's Twitter, and proofread most of his Patreon posts, but I also created ahead of time the Patreon friendly version of the game, so it didn't take far longer than it did to get things back up and running when we got suspended. I would never say I speak for Uber officially, but I would also never promise anything that Uber hasn't told me directly, spoiler content withstanding. I consider myself a proper liaison member who helps communicate the plans and ideas that the team has and works on to the fans directly, in capacities like this forum and elsewhere.

To this day, I've never seen anybody else other than UberPie talk about this game from a perspective of "I work on this game, AMA", and since Uber isn't a native English speaker and doesn't really communicate outside of his Patreon posts, I figured I'd help fill that kind of role for the game's development. I've also never had contact with anybody apart of the game other than Uber. I am officially the last line of defense for the game's spelling, writing and even the beta testing. For those of you wondering, the writing should all be ready for the update, I'm just waiting on an alpha or whatever to test ahead of time.

Thank you for that idea about the developer's badge! I wouldn't really have ever considered it before, even for the amount of work I've put into Taffy Tales, but I'm actually now a predominant member in another adult game as an actual writer, as well as the proofreader for what was there before. Thank you for the advice!

Also, I appreciate the compliments about my corrections. I understand what you mean about how rough it was, that's what got me on board initially. I was just writing on the Patreon page saying that he should hire somebody on to help out with that. He offered me the position, and since March I've been doing that. -Morah

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Oh no, you're not being rude at all. I mean, I run the game's Twitter, and proofread most of his Patreon posts, but I also created ahead of time the Patreon friendly version of the game, so it didn't take far longer than it did to get things back up and running when we got suspended. I would never say I speak for Uber officially, but I would also never promise anything that Uber hasn't told me directly, spoiler content withstanding. I consider myself a proper liaison member who helps communicate the plans and ideas that the team has and works on to the fans directly, in capacities like this forum and elsewhere.

To this day, I've never seen anybody else other than UberPie talk about this game from a perspective of "I work on this game, AMA", and since Uber isn't a native English speaker and doesn't really communicate outside of his Patreon posts, I figured I'd help fill that kind of role for the game's development. I've also never had contact with anybody apart of the game other than Uber. I am officially the last line of defense for the game's spelling, writing and even the beta testing. For those of you wondering, the writing should all be ready for the update, I'm just waiting on an alpha or whatever to test ahead of time.

Thank you for that idea about the developer's badge! I wouldn't really have ever considered it before, even for the amount of work I've put into Taffy Tales, but I'm actually now a predominant member in another adult game as an actual writer, as well as the proofreader for what was there before. Thank you for the advice!

Also, I appreciate the compliments about my corrections. I understand what you mean about how rough it was, that's what got me on board initially. I was just writing on the Patreon page saying that he should hire somebody on to help out with that. He offered me the position, and since March I've been doing that. -Morah
I gotta say, Uber is super lucky to have you as a part of his team, because I could think of at least a hundred Devs on here that could endlessly benefit from you.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I gotta say, Uber is super lucky to have you as a part of his team, because I could think of at least a hundred Devs on here that could endlessly benefit from you.
I'm honestly trying to make these skills into a reputable and reliable service people could hire me on for, even in a one time capacity. Whether it be english corrections or even Patreon conversions, I've got the credentials to help out an immense percent of the existing adult games available today. -Morah

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Any news about the update?
Nothing beyond the fact that I'm waiting for the beta to test out for him, tell him what needs to be fixed in terms of glitches, make some final corrections I may have missed. For me, it's a waiting game, same as you. Thanks for your support! -Morah

xxxtgxxx92

May 19, 2018
If its not to much trouble could you write a short comment like "Got It!",so that we know the update is coming along the way.Thanks

3.50 star(s) 350 Votes