HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
Does anyone have a copy this version? I'd like to see it.
why would you want to try it? there's no real scene, only talking about "what happened", it was really bad for all sides, NTR "scene" out of nowhere in the non-NTR route and there's not really a scene.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Does anyone have a copy this version? I'd like to see it.
if you want to try and find it it was 0.47.5a they released a B ver right after that fixed it so it was totally avoidable. The issue some people had was you were already cucked by the time you could opt out.

EDIT: for spelling

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Chaosslayer

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
why would you want to try it? there's no real scene, only talking about "what happened", it was really bad for all sides, NTR "scene" out of nowhere in the non-NTR route and there's not really a scene.

The issue that a lot of people had was that it was promised that NTR would be totally avoidable. Some took the scene that was there as being forced to experience NTR even if there wasn't really a full NTR scene.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Right now is there ntr/cuckold content in game for becca besides that scene at the beginning? Or perhaps other characters?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Right now is there ntr/cuckold content in game for becca besides that scene at the beginning? Or perhaps other characters?
Not currently just for Mary as far as I know(going by what has been reported in this thread)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I want to try because I want to see the scene, how is that hard to understand. I'd like to see what everyone is/was complaining about for myself.

if you want to try and find it it was 0.47.5a they releases a B ver right after that fixed it so it was totally avoidable. The issue some people had was you were already cucked by the time you could opt out.
What was the scene? it wasn't that gym scene was it? with Darnell using "mind control" on Mary? that ends with the MC running away like a little bitch before anything happens?

The issue that a lot of people had was that it was promised that NTR would be totally avoidable. Some took the scene that was there as being forced to experience NTR even if there wasn't really a full NTR scene.
I am sooooo tired of the whinning that comes from randoms, sure everyone is entitled to their opinion (I'm not much of a fan of NTR either) but this game was presented right from the beginning as challenging if not outright cucking the MC. If I ever create a game I'm going to sneak in NTR just to piss those people off. I'll wait till the last scene, when everyone thinks they are going to get the big romantic/harem ending, just for the MC to discover his love interests getting fucked by the nastiest characters in the game.

The Game is the Game, The Creator is the only person who should be dictating how the story evolves.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I want to try because I want to see the scene, how is that hard to understand. I'd like to see what everyone is/was complaining about for myself.

What was the scene? it wasn't that gym scene was it? with Darnell using "mind control" on Mary? that ends with the MC running away like a little bitch before anything happens?

I am sooooo tired of the whinning that comes from randoms, sure everyone is entitled to their opinion (I'm not much of a fan of NTR either) but this game was presented right from the beginning as challenging if not outright cucking the MC. If I ever create a game I'm going to sneak in NTR just to piss those people off. I'll wait till the last scene, when everyone thinks they are going to get the big romantic/harem ending, just for the MC to discover his love interests getting fucked by the nastiest characters in the game.

The Game is the Game, The Creator is the only person who should be dictating how the story evolves.

Yeah it was that scene, and I did not play it so can't comment on the circumstances of the scene I just remember the drama it caused by the time I DLd the release it was already Ver. b. If I am playing a game and NTR starts happening I just quit playing and forget about it. I don't feel threatened by someone else's kink.

The game creator had a bunch of patreon folks up in arms if I recall so they adjusted the scene. They had promised those folks it would be totally optional and they felt betrayed, I thought the whole thing was a bit silly(the drama part and some peoples outrage) mainly because from what I recall the option to opt out was just after some dialog and you had not really even scene anything yet or that is the way it sounded.

Your idea about doing that in the last scene is pretty sadistic. and to be honest if I played a game like that I would be WTF , did I just get cucked? and would have to laugh. However it would be the last time I ever played a game from that creator.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah it was that scene, and I did not play it so can't comment on the circumstances of the scene I just remember the drama it caused by the time I DLd the release it was already Ver. b. If I am playing a game and NTR starts happening I just quit playing and forget about it. I don't feel threatened by someone else's kink.

The game creator had a bunch of patreon folks up in arms if I recall so they adjusted the scene. They had promised those folks it would be totally optional and they felt betrayed, I thought the whole thing was a bit silly(the drama part and some peoples outrage) mainly because from what I recall the option to opt out was just after some dialog and you had not really even scene anything yet or that is the way it sounded.
I got to say I hated that scene because it felt half assed, a compromise, I don't think it was deliberate though, to me it felt like the Dev was playing about with some ideas, leaving it in the published version was a simple oversight.

I thought the scene being referenced was a much a earlier version though, one from near the era of the whole rape outrage.

Your idea about doing that in the last scene is pretty sadistic. and to be honest if I played a game like that I would be WTF , did I just get cucked? and would have to laugh. However it would be the last time I ever played a game from that creator.
lol I guess that shows how different we are, I play those games in the hopes that someone will surprise me and take me on a roller-coaster of a journey.

The whole bait and switch idea probably wouldn't be my first choice, it would probably depend on how many randoms were bitching. I would definitely have paths leading to a cuck endings which depended on how the player played the game (I hate instant bad endings, my bad endings would take a while to kick in). I like NTR to be a consequence of your actions, "If you act like a little bitch, you deserve to get treated like a little bitch".
For NTR to be good you need to have a few options to avoid it (or at least react to it and try to seize control of the situation, I hate of these games that leave you nothing but "I'm little bitch" options)

IMO the whole classic harem endings where none of the girls decide to kick you to the curb after they discover the other girls is just immersion breaking, at very least I'd expect some to claim the right to a true open relationship (whether they tell the MC about it would depend on the girls and the MC's actions).

• Angry
Reactions: Mayonesa

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Alright.
I think Lostraven said this in discord
I can also confirm it will be either on a monday - Sunday
Maybe they will dump new updates in Feb 27/28th
You do realize that Lostraven meant it would be on a Monday (through) Sunday.
So - a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday.
Meaning it will be released any day of the week when it is finally ready.
Not Monday or Sunday ... no one says it that way ... they say it Sunday or Monday.
He was replying facetiously.

And, I found the conversation from over a month ago. Yeah, it's a joke. :rolleyes:
123.jpg

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I got to say I hated that scene because it felt half assed, a compromise, I don't think it was deliberate though, to me it felt like the Dev was playing about with some ideas, leaving it in the published version was a simple oversight.

I thought the scene being referenced was a much a earlier version though, one from near the era of the whole rape outrage.

lol I guess that shows how different we are, I play those games in the hopes that someone will surprise me and take me on a roller-coaster of a journey.

The whole bait and switch idea probably wouldn't be my first choice, it would probably depend on how many randoms were bitching. I would definitely have paths leading to a cuck endings which depended on how the player played the game (I hate instant bad endings, my bad endings would take a while to kick in). I like NTR to be a consequence of your actions, "If you act like a little bitch, you deserve to get treated like a little bitch".
For NTR to be good you need to have a few options to avoid it (or at least react to it and try to seize control of the situation, I hate of these games that leave you nothing but "I'm little bitch" options)

IMO the whole classic harem endings where none of the girls decide to kick you to the curb after they discover the other girls is just immersion breaking, at very least I'd expect some to claim the right to a true open relationship (whether they tell the MC about it would depend on the girls and the MC's actions).

I get ya. But for the Harem thing I would not expect some would not cheat, I just would not expect that they would set me up for me to catch them doing it. Cheating is not really the same as NTR and for IRL purposes if I caught my girl cheating she would be in as much trouble as the dude would be and I certainly would not get off to watching her do it. With games though you always have a choice to play or not to play. For me it breaks immersion if I have to think to cleverly about choices, it is one thing to make the wrong choice and not get the girl I can live with that. It is another thing if I think I made the right choice and suddenly bam you got cucked in the game. I think the thing I don't really understand about the fervent anti NTR crowd is why do they take a game so personally? Like I said if that happened to me I just stop playing the game , I might feel a bit miffed about it but I am not going to rant in endless posts about it. Maybe one post saying I did not like that and why. I think that is reasonable.

It is totally different though on the bait and switch thing , that is just underhanded in a sex game. Now if it is a movie or a book and the surprise ending happens cool. I might not like it, but the character I am playing in a game is a little different than that. In the game I am the MC and if I am Roleplaying that character I don't want to be shown in the game that the MC got cucked. In a movie or a book I don't project my own feelings unto the characters as I would in a roleplaying game.

Reactions: HrostFall

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I get ya. But for the Harem thing I would not expect some would not cheat, I just would not expect that they would set me up for me to catch them doing it. Cheating is not really the same as NTR and for IRL purposes if I caught my girl cheating she would be in as much trouble as the dude would be and I certainly would not get off to watching her do it.
I think you missed the point I was trying to make, in that instance the NTR would be a punishment, your girlfriend after catching you cheating would get revenge by fucking your rival or best friend, then sending you photos/movies to rub it in.

With games though you always have a choice to play or not to play. For me it breaks immersion if I have to think to cleverly about choices, it is one thing to make the wrong choice and not get the girl I can live with that. It is another thing if I think I made the right choice and suddenly bam you got cucked in the game.
I get what you are saying, it definately sucks when you are NTR'd after making the "correct" choice, but you don't need to be to clever to predict if you take your girlfriend to a party full of horny frat boys only to then ditch her there to go fuck some random slut, then there will a reasonable chance she might end up being fucked by someone who isn't you, particularly if that someone told her what you ditched her to do.

I think the thing I don't really understand about the fervent anti NTR crowd is why do they take a game so personally? Like I said if that happened to me I just stop playing the game , I might feel a bit miffed about it but I am not going to rant in endless posts about it. Maybe one post saying I did not like that and why. I think that is reasonable.
(y)

It is totally different though on the bait and switch thing , that is just underhanded in a sex game.
The Bait and switch thing is meant specifically for the whinners, so many Devs abandon games because all the trolling destroys their will to continue, it amuses me to imagine the looks on their faces at that conclusion, like I said in my previous post, that wouldn't be my first choice in how to end a game (if you played it honestly anyway, I might make it something that happens to stat cheaters), it would purely be an act of revenge. I'd more likely have it as one of the possible endings that might happen if the MC has been either too inattentive to the needs of his love interests or has been failing to keep his rivals in check.

• Angry

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I think you missed the point I was trying to make, in that instance the NTR would be a punishment, your girlfriend after catching you cheating would get revenge by fucking your rival or best friend, then sending you photos/movies to rub it in.

I get what you are saying, it definately sucks when you are NTR'd after making the "correct" choice, but you don't need to be to clever to predict if you take your girlfriend to a party full of horny frat boys only to then ditch her there to go fuck some random slut, then there will a reasonable chance she might end up being fucked by someone who isn't you, particularly if that someone told her what you ditched her to do.

(y)

The Bait and switch thing is meant specifically for the whinners, so many Devs abandon games because all the trolling destroys their will to continue, it amuses me to imagine the looks on their faces at that conclusion, like I said in my previous post, that wouldn't be my first choice in how to end a game (if you played it honestly anyway, I might make it something that happens to stat cheaters), it would purely be an act of revenge. I'd more likely have it as one of the possible endings that might happen if the MC has been either too inattentive to the needs of his love interests or has been failing to keep his rivals in check.
That is not NTR that is revenge , NTR is you watching her do it and getting off to it. if I am not mistaken. To tell the truth I barely understand all the different variations , but cheating and telling your other about it is not NTR.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That is not NTR that is revenge , NTR is you watching her do it and getting off to it. if I am not mistaken. To tell the truth I barely understand all the different variations , but cheating and telling your other about it is not NTR.
To tell you the truth I'm not 100% sure about the exact meaning of NTR (as a Japanese concept), I'm interpreting it as a direct synonym of Cuckold, if so then cheating counts as a variation (the literal meaning of Cuckold is a man whos wife is cheating on him), and regardless you can be sure the Anti-NTR's will say it counts, shit I've seen them bitch about the MC's Mom having a date "If it's not my cock then it's NTR!!!!!!"

In my mind there are 4 main variations
  1. Sadomasochistic Cuck
    Where the Cuck is treated like a worthless worm, unworthy of sex (usually liking it, sometimes he gets to lick the bulls cum out his girlfriends pussy)
  2. Generous Cuck
    The man unable to make his woman orgasm, but loves her so much he rather see someone make her cum than see her go without.
  3. Voyeur Cuck
    This man isn't possessive at all about his woman, he just likes live sex shows.
  4. Heartbroken Cuck
    Where the guy loses the girls faith which opens the door to her cheating on him or straight up leaving him for someone else (can take the form of the GF being tricked/blackmailed into cheating)

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
To tell you the truth I'm not 100% sure about the exact meaning of NTR (as a Japanese concept), I'm interpreting it as a direct synonym of Cuckold, if so then cheating counts as a variation (the literal meaning of Cuckold is a man whos wife is cheating on him), and regardless you can be sure the Anti-NTR's will say it counts, shit I've seen them bitch about the MC's Mom having a date "If it's not my cock then it's NTR!!!!!!"

In my mind there are 4 main variations
  1. Sadomasochistic Cuck
    Where the Cuck is treated like a worthless worm, unworthy of sex (usually liking it, sometimes he gets to lick the bulls cum out his girlfriends pussy)
  2. Generous Cuck
    The man unable to make his woman orgasm, but loves her so much he rather see someone make her cum than see her go without.
  3. Voyeur Cuck
    This man isn't possessive at all about his woman, he just likes live sex shows.
  4. Heartbroken Cuck
    Where the guy loses the girls faith which opens the door to her cheating on him or straight up leaving him for someone else (can take the form of the GF being tricked/blackmailed into cheating)

For me it means girl is getting fucked and you are watching and getting perverse enjoyment watching and you are probably fapping. I will take your word on it though. As I said I don't really get the variations. I will say this though I am not into any of those scenarios and I don't want to roleplay them in games or IRL.

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
any release date ? and i don't understand why everyone cry about NTR if you don't like that avoid it (personaly i avoid it ) and if you like wait till this new road come out but please everyone stop complain for nothing it's literraly the same text again and again wait and you will be rewarded (y)

(sorry for my bad english take care guys and pray for a good life )

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
any release date ? and i don't understand why everyone cry about NTR if you don't like that avoid it (personaly i avoid it ) and if you like wait till this new road come out but please everyone stop complain for nothing it's literraly the same text again and again wait and you will be rewarded (y)

(sorry for my bad english take care guys and pray for a good life )

Can't say I understand everything you said but I for one was not complaining. As far as release dates nothing hard yet just end of Feb was mentioned but that was not a firm commitment. Could be End of Feb or could be some time in Mar. at any rate not that long supposedly.

Reactions: Moxence
3.50 star(s) 351 Votes