Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Game not releasing on time for the 100th time? What a surprise :(
There has been no firm date announced for a release. Yes, in the middle of January there was an approximated goal of the release for the end of February. However all signs in February pointed to later into March and/or April - including one subconscious post and one confirming post by lostraven.

Looking at the updates schedule of this game as the content within it has grown more voluminous, March/April should have been more reasonable an expectation (with possible delays, added), anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Six months since September is March, seven is April.

Thorstenl

May 23, 2018
As in, I am writing it now
Good luck then !
I don't understand why he teased us on an upcoming release when there was this kind of work...
Before the last Patreon post i didn't care about the date but because of this i was expecting something. It's the best way to disappoint people for nothing.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
When i used to play we didn't had any animation for this game, i saw some animations in there and there so we start getting animations? I saw one proper animation landlady doing fitness and it wasn't just static images moving, are there animations like that one? Or its just couple of them?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
When i used to play we didn't had any animation for this game, i saw some animations in there and there so we start getting animations? I saw one proper animation landlady doing fitness and it wasn't just static images moving, are there animations like that one? Or its just couple of them?
The answer to all your questions is "yes"

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Count Morado nailed that answer, just go through your questions one at a time and say yes, job done. with the one exception being when? lol
Okay so we have couple proper animations there and there, couple just static images. Basicaly its mixed and not all game properly animated (Like 30-60fps good ones)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Okay so we have couple proper animations there and there, couple just static images. Basicaly its mixed and not all game properly animated (Like 30-60fps good ones)
I think he is slowly trying to upgrade aspects of the graphics, I doubt we will be seeing anything close to 30fps any time soon, most are only 2-4 frames, but I think there will be more coming.

Reactions: APoc1

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I think he is slowly trying to upgrade aspects of the graphics, I doubt we will be seeing anything close to 30fps any time soon, most are only 2-4 frames, but I think there will be more coming.
Kind of already feel like we are there the first few animations were pretty much 2 frames as best as I could tell. The later ones are less jarring and maybe are 4 frames. Drawing animations by hand ( well kind of by hand not exactly sure about it) is very time consuming. Would be nice of course but personally not really expecting it.

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes