jkkkkk123

Jul 29, 2018
Hey Morah, any news from Uber? Any news at all??

And a honest question, since you would know Uber better than anyone else here, is it likely Uber is delaying to milk us? Or is there a good reason for the long wait

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hey Morah, any news from Uber? Any news at all??

And a honest question, since you would know Uber better than anyone else here, is it likely Uber is delaying to milk us? Or is there a good reason for the long wait
No news. on Monday Sep. 10th, he thanked me for getting the last batch of scenes for him finished and corrected. He said he'd work to get the test version to me as soon as possible. That's his last official statement about the game progression to me. I also doubt i'd be in anyway qualified to speak about a guy I've never met outside of email, that'd be unfair to me. All I'd say is that whenever we talk in email, he's only referred to the fans as people he's wanted to server and please. :) -Morah

Reactions: jkkkkk123

jkkkkk123

Jul 29, 2018
No news. on Monday Sep. 10th, he thanked me for getting the last batch of scenes for him finished and corrected. He said he'd work to get the test version to me as soon as possible. That's his last official statement about the game progression to me. I also doubt i'd be in anyway qualified to speak about a guy I've never met outside of email, that'd be unfair to me. All I'd say is that whenever we talk in email, he's only referred to the fans as people he's wanted to server and please. :) -Morah
I, like many others, are eagerly waiting for the next update. I just sincerely hope Uber means well and that he can produce quality work without pulling any sly tricks, because I see a lot of potential in the game.

Reactions: Morah SDG

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
For what i see we are going to wait about another month for the update, he posted today a new post in patron about a new character.

Sep 12, 2017
greetings I am new in this forum someone could tell me if there is a step by step guide of the game and if someone could tell me or describe me the step by step of the game

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
greetings I am new in this forum someone could tell me if there is a step by step guide of the game and if someone could tell me or describe me the step by step of the game
Are you asking for a walkthrough? There is none currently. It's a bit hard to describe it, but basically you need to learn the method of making money through the game by masturbating in the bathroom at school. -Morah

jkkkkk123

Jul 29, 2018
The new character looks very nice. But..
Morah, what does it mean for the new update? push onto another month? :( :( disappointing..

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
The new character looks very nice. But..
Morah, what does it mean for the new update? push onto another month? :( :( disappointing..
I can't say, I don't quite know myself. -Morah

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Im bored i was waiting for update to come out and yet no news, i guess we will have to play the game of wait:disappointed:. (this month has being a fail of the updates :teary:)

uriziel

Jun 16, 2018
Im bored i was waiting for update to come out and yet no news, i guess we will have to play the game of wait:disappointed:. (this month has being a fail of the updates :teary:)
Yeah thats true , this month was awful and does anyone here have any news about the upcoming update??

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Yeah thats true , this month was awful and does anyone here have any news about the upcoming update??
The update most likely be at the middle or end of october, cause for what i see this update might have been a little more difficult do so that is why the delay.

3.50 star(s) 348 Votes