Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Funny How this turned into an architectural debate when all I planned on doing was demonstrating the location of the mystery room in relation to the garage, and how the stairs might be arranged.

Artist are famous for taking license with their drawings.... Artistic License as it where

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Funny How this turned into an architectural debate when all I planned on doing was demonstrating the location of the mystery room in relation to the garage, and how the stairs might be arranged.

Artist are famous for taking license with their drawings.... Artistic License as it where
Definitely a Tardis situation and a lot of license taken.

• Haha
Reactions: APoc1

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Screenshot 2022-04-02 170507.jpg Screenshot 2022-04-02 171527.jpg
Two more angles of MC's room.

Based upon the screenshots over the past couple pages - I'm convinced the room we've been discussing from the sneak preview, with the dark blonde figure, is the MC's room. This puts casement/double-hung windows on adjoining walls, not a round window on the opposing side of the other in the room. Also, we see the same chair in both these images as shown in the sneak preview.

I also noticed in looking at video of playthroughs that the exterior kitchen door is in the wrong place (should be where the refrigerator is) than how it should when you are in the kitchen.

Finally, I think it might be Tiffany's red hair we see under the table, next to the knee, in that sneak preview.

Ok, I need to climb out of this rabbit hole.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
We need an architect stat lol.
I always took it that we were facing the back, the kitchen is sitting behind the garage, more proof you are facing the back i, with the stairs doing a stuttered spiral towards the back of the the house,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay I could have been wrong in assuming the view in the living room was looking out the front of the house. Not to beat a dead meaningless horse but the floor plan has a flaw if you step out the back door in the kitchen I am sure you will see it. the back door faces Sara's house and there appears to be a cut out in the back of the house. Another artistic liberty that was taken is the fence line for Jennifer's house appears to run right through the center of the MC's house

Which brings me back to one of my original points you can't use the outside views of the house to gain any insight into the inside floor plan.

I also considered that the Red hair around MC's knee was Tiffany or it could even be Natalie but niether of thier hair colors are really close to that shade of red. While Mia's hair is fairly close , none of them match exactly and considering the MC's hair color in that pick it is not all that surprising( I am guessing we have finally determined that the Man in that pic is the MC)

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Okay I could have been wrong in assuming the view in the living room was looking out the front of the house. Not to beat a dead meaningless horse but the floor plan has a flaw if you step out the back door in the kitchen I am sure you will see it. the back door faces Sara's house and there appears to be a cut out in the back of the house. Another artistic liberty that was taken is the fence line for Jennifer's house appears to run right through the center of the MC's house

Which brings me back to one of my original points you can't use the outside views of the house to gain any insight into the inside floor plan.

I also considered that the Red hair around MC's knee was Tiffany or it could even be Natalie but niether of thier hair colors are really close to that shade of red. While Mia's hair is fairly close , none of them match exactly and considering the MC's hair color in that pick it is not all that surprising( I am guessing we have finally determined that the Man in that pic is the MC)
I'm not convinced it's the MC, though I do concede that it could be.

The main redheads I know are Tiffany and Natalie. I had to rack my brain to remember Mia. Then I remembered the brief scenes.

I think with the person being in the shadows, their hair color can't be quite determined (especially when we can't decide if the person seated in the chair is the MC). The three I think the person under the table could be are pictured below for people to make their own conclusions.
redhead.png

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018

The main redheads I know are Tiffany and Natalie. I had to rack my brain to remember Mia. Then I remembered the brief scenes.

I think with the person being in the shadows, their hair color can't be quite determined (especially when we can't decide if the person seated in the chair is the MC). The three I think the person under the table could be are pictured below for people to make their own conclusions.
View attachment 1736895

Okay , this post is really helpful being I can see all three pictures on one monitor I have just realized one of my monitors does this color differently than the other. The monitor I was using to judge the hair color shows the hair as being darker. Judging by this side by side Tiffany's hair is closest.

Back to the MC there is one more theory I want to float what if this is a flashback from someones point of view of the MC's dad? and he is indeed in that room downstairs? and later Peter/MC takes all of his shit and makes it his own upstairs. Holy fucking convoluted theories Bat Man! :D ( actually not really behind this either just kind of came to mind)
I just can't buy that it is Roger, Hair styles don't match at all and the build and clothes either.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Okay I could have been wrong in assuming the view in the living room was looking out the front of the house. Not to beat a dead meaningless horse but the floor plan has a flaw if you step out the back door in the kitchen I am sure you will see it. the back door faces Sara's house ....
I think the Doors are deliberately misplaced, the artist has taken license to rearrange them so the maximum number of exits can be shown in each shot.
  • The backdoor has been moved to the side of the house so you can see it in the same shot as both the neighbours yards, the backyard and the tree house, when otherwise you'd probably need 3 separate turn shots to take in everything.

• The same goes for Tiff and Marys doors no way they would be next to each other in a house like that, but because of the artistic license you don't need 2 separate screen loads to check both doors and the stairs.

• And the door to the extension/mystery room has been pulled forward from it's most logical position, hidden under the stairs.

I think the MCs room is similar, if you look at Marys room it doesn't seem big enough to take up the space above the garage and kitchen (the garage alone most likely), the space above the kitchen is probably the MC's room, maybe a half floor up to accommodate high ceilings in the kitchen, making it half in the attic space, which might explain casement windows toward Sara's house and overlooking the backyard. (of course this would make the orientation of the window in the screenshot from Count Morado's post backward)

but of course the Tardis Theory is still valid. Artistic License being Artistic License.

Jun 7, 2019
For the pierced nipple character it’s gotta be the Neighbor or the Cult girl we banged and then never saw again. I don’t think Uber would wanna do a permanent nipple thing on Clara It would fit the story sure but it wouldn’t make much sense to me to make such a big character change I’m all for it personally but logically I think we’re overdue Neighbor content anyway and she fits the bill best

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
For the pierced nipple character it’s gotta be the Neighbor or the Cult girl we banged and then never saw again. I don’t think Uber would wanna do a permanent nipple thing on Clara It would fit the story sure but it wouldn’t make much sense to me to make such a big character change I’m all for it personally but logically I think we’re overdue Neighbor content anyway and she fits the bill best

I kind of agree but am not certain. Does that look like an inverted nipple to you ? I think it does and I am not aware of any of the characters so far having those except I can't recall Natalie's nipples.

Wait did the naked masked chick that the MC see outside the school have inverted nipples and they were pierced with the same type of barbell ?

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
and he is indeed in that room downstairs?
I think the MCs room is similar, if you look at Marys room it doesn't seem big enough to take up the space above the garage and kitchen (the garage alone most likely), the space above the kitchen is probably the MC's room, maybe a half floor up to accommodate high ceilings in the kitchen, making it half in the attic space, which might explain casement windows toward Sara's house and overlooking the backyard. (of course this would make the orientation of the window in the screenshot from Count Morado's post backward)

but of course the Tardis Theory is still valid. Artistic License being Artistic License.
  • I concur about the various doors needing placed for routes (though - that doesn't explain the kitchen exterior door - it could have easily been where the fridge is).
  • It is interesting that no bedroom we have seen has the windows as shown above the garage in the exterior view.
  • MC's room is not halfway up without another Tardis belief. It would need to be that Mary and Tiffany's bedrooms are invisible above that single floor room for it to happen. A split level exterior look would be necessary. The reason I say this is because the stairs we see to MCs room take the full height up of the second floor.
  • Here's another thing I have to share ... if that door goes to the single level room, who keeps turning the lights on in that room in the evenings (check evening playthroughs)? It could be on timers - but eventually the lights would burn out.
I tend to agree that the exterior is just a place holder for people to consider and Uber draws what Uber wants to move the story forward.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I think the Doors are deliberately misplaced, the artist has taken license to rearrange them so the maximum number of exits can be shown in each shot.
  • The backdoor has been moved to the side of the house so you can see it in the same shot as both the neighbours yards, the backyard and the tree house, when otherwise you'd probably need 3 separate turn shots to take in everything.

• The same goes for Tiff and Marys doors no way they would be next to each other in a house like that, but because of the artistic license you don't need 2 separate screen loads to check both doors and the stairs.

• And the door to the extension/mystery room has been pulled forward from it's most logical position, hidden under the stairs.

I am in full agreement about Tardis theory :D

As far as the rest , what you are saying could all be true , but the artistic license to me means we can't use any of the architecture to figure anything out about which room and where. Basically what I have been saying for a little while now. The one thing I can say is the house that is shown outside looks more like Sara's house than Jennifer's house. Also the perspective of the viewer is not parallel to the bottom of the window , you are looking up and out, and this makes the placement of that house look even more like it is a first floor view if you were looking straight through, the first floor is mostly what you would see. Another thing when in the MC's room all you generally see out his windows are tree tops.

Now LOL because this has gotten kind of funny.
:LOL:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
  • I concur about the various doors needing placed for routes (though - that doesn't explain the kitchen exterior door - it could have easily been where the fridge is).
if you swap the exterior door and the fridge you end up with a half gap. the Fridge is flush with the counter, which means if it was where the exterior door is the corner of the fridge would block access to the door.

• It is interesting that no bedroom we have seen has the windows as shown above the garage in the exterior view.
Have you seen in Tiffs Room?
The three windows over the front door look like Marys room

Edit: Damn it why am I back here, Damn whiskey must have gone off or something, why hasn't it kicked in yet!!!!!

• Haha

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018

View attachment 1736895
Judging by the color of the hair, Tiffany is under the table of MC. I hope that dev, after several years of empty promises, will move this beautiful character at least a little forward.

chunkas

Jan 29, 2018
Let's summarize some preliminary results, where does this strange scene take place. I tend to think that this place is the MC's room. Why?
The main advantages: a globe, the location of tables in the room, stupid wallpaper on the walls. I don't remember anywhere else in the house such stupid wallpaper, maybe I'm wrong, of course.
The main drawback of this version is strange view from the window. How can this be logically explained? Perhaps dev has redesigned the interior of the house.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Let's summarize some preliminary results, where does this strange scene take place. I tend to think that this place is the MC's room. Why?
The main advantages: a globe, the location of tables in the room, stupid wallpaper on the walls. I don't remember anywhere else in the house such stupid wallpaper, maybe I'm wrong, of course.
The main drawback of this version is strange view from the window. How can this be logically explained? Perhaps dev has redesigned the interior of the house.
Yeah I can't explain it any more than I tried to earlier, the window view bugs me too. There are really only 3 places in the house we have not seen and only one of those could explain the view out the window. But if the view out the window was just an oversight from the Dev then it would have to be the MC's room. (APoc1 skirts the rabbit hole but does not venture inside :sneaky: )

3.50 star(s) 351 Votes